Why Are People So Selfish?!?! (the ? thread)

Options

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    What's the definition of a ? ? The chic that gives it up on the 1st date? Nah, she just thirsty and ? like me.

Thats a hoe bruh

Yo, do you REALLY believe this ? ? lol? That type of crazy mentality is prolly why 99% of females lie about their sexual history. HOWEVER if she ? u raw, swallowing ya kids, and askin you to leave $ on the dresser on the first date...then yea she's a ? .

crazy? maybe if you're used to rampant promiscuity...
    i was in the barbershop today and ? was saying that if u never got burned "u wasnt really ? ".
    a ? who is loose with the ? is a ? my g. just because standards have been lowered don't change reality.
    Of course ? raw on the first date is some hoe ? . I'm saying a chick who chooses to have (protected) sex w/ me on the first date wouldn't make me automatically condemn her as a hoe for simply acting on natural sexual urges.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Every man's worst fear used to be unknowingly marrying a ? ... ? done changed ? now marry ? cuz they look good.... That's it no moral standards not if they could be a good parent just the fact they look good or is a dime. From rappers to athletes to regular ?

Could this be why the divorce rate is so high???

Questlove_face_gif2-thumb-350x197-14791.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My only problem is ? ? on promiscuous women when we are guilty if the same ?

? dap each other up when discussing side chicks

but let a ? start talking about side ?

I just don't like double standards/hypocrisy
    Good ?
    They don't here you though
    Inb4 childish justification
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Every man's worst fear used to be unknowingly marrying a ? ... ? done changed ? now marry ? cuz they lcuz good.... That's it no moral standards not if they could be a good parent just the fact they look good or is a dime. From rappers to athletes to regular ?

Could this be why the divorce rate is so high???

Questlove_face_gif2-thumb-350x197-14791.gif

Marrying for the wrong reasons is why... Folk settling or marry for finances or marrying cuz she fine or marrying cuz ur chick nagging u and u ain't ready marrying cuz u older and u feel it's time all that ? be reasons
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @aneed123

So you believe it's acceptable for men to engage in activities that would a women considered a ? if she did?

I believe a woman who is ? a lot and justifying her choice to do so cuz "a man does it" is a Damn fool.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you ic ? must be lawyers cuz u talk around questions well lol
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? has to get a std test tomorrow # paranoid
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gender roles, double standards and the people that uphold them need to die out in the next century. ? STAY tryna find reasons why promiscuity is okay for them, but damnable for women. ? is primitive, childish, and quite honestly holding us back as a species.

If you wanna ? a bunch of bytches, do you; But just know that you're a hoe too.

Be a "man" and own up.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Its a test, duh.

We gon tell em all day we want her to be nasty, we want her to approach US, we want her to 'know what you want' (code for be dtf right off the bat')

And some women are weak enough to fall for that. And some NGGAS are weak enough to forget the rules and fall for those type of broads. Then we get songs like "These hoes aint loyal"...

A real woman can see through all that and stick to her guns. That earns respect in the long term. But in the meantime you still gotta ? them hoes just off GP...

this is true...but call a ? a ? ...

It sounds like u aee attempting to reflect blame away from men my g

A hoe is a hoe. Me fuking or not fuking is not gonna change the fact that she is ...a hoe.

You seem to be under the impression if we change OUR ways as men it will change these hoes into...... housewives?. I believe there's an old addage that states otherwise.

As a man its my JOB to dangle every type of bait in front of her and see if she bite. If she bite, i will then act accordingly.

You got guys out here think they got a good woman or virtuos chick when meanwhile they've never put her in a position to prove otherwise.

^^^^slept on post.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    How many of yall dudes talking that "hoes gonna ? so imma keep ? and ducking" ? got daughter?

Oh ok....
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Gender roles, double standards and the people that uphold them need to die out in the next century. ? STAY tryna find reasons why promiscuity is okay for them, but damnable for women. ? is primitive, childish, and quite honestly holding us back as a species.

If you wanna ? a bunch of bytches, do you; But just know that you're a hoe too.

Be a "man" and own up.

Me and promiscuous women get along very well. I salute love them
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited January 2014
    Options
    How many of yall dudes talking that "hoes gonna ? so imma keep ? and ducking" ? got daughter?

Oh ok....

But, I dont see what that have to do with the adults making an adult choice.

if the child is involved in the sex then we have a problem.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Oh ok....

"But....but...we're not talking about my baby girl who is going to grow into a woman one day...we talking bout these hoes my ? !"....

Haha u ? man
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @aneed123

So you believe it's acceptable for men to engage in activities that would a women considered a ? if she did?

@Cain subscribes to this theory
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    The ? at the bar
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women aren't men so stop with the whole men do it so it's ok for hoes to ? like we do.... A chick that does will be treated accordingly

Can you believe there's nggas who actualy DONT believe this is true!?!?!

Not just in regards to hoein. Just in general. They dont want to lead they want their woman to be their true equal.

Nggas are WEAK these days.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

Oh ok....

"But....but...we're not talking about my baby girl who is going to grow into a woman one day...we talking bout these hoes my ? !"....

Haha u ? man

You cant protect these children forever, they gonna grow into this world that you seem to not agree with.

she will eventually have to make her own choices as well as boys when they both are adults.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Women aren't men so stop with the whole men do it so it's ok for hoes to ? like we do.... A chick that does will be treated accordingly

Not just in regards to hoein. Just in general. They dont want to lead they want their woman to be their true equal.

how did this turn into an equality debate? Lmao....

Just cuz im exposing hypocrisy for what it is, doesn't mean I condone the actions from EITHER gender...

no one should be ? promiscuously point blank...but no one wants to speak on that because it calls for self reflection and a display of self control....but na
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    MissK wrote: »
    @aneed123

@Cain subscribes to this theory

@Missk a woman can't do the same thing a man can do. Plus I need my lady to be a lady

Bruh u gone have to expound on this. Drop the science behind this way of thinking...

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

Just cuz im exposing hypocrisy for what it is, doesn't mean I condone the actions from EITHER gender...

no one should be ? promiscuously point blank...but no one wants to speak on that because it calls for self reflection and a display of self control....but na

why? in your opinion.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

why? in your opinion.

before I answer I let me pose a question....

What good comes from promiscuous sex, regardless of if its safe or unsafe, other than self gratification?

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

why? in your opinion.

What good comes from promiscuous sex, regardless of if its safe or unsafe, other than self gratification?

I see self control and self satisfaction on the same boat. Self gratification can have a wonderful wonderful feeling after.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Oh ok....

Haha u ? man

You cant protect these children forever, they gonna grow into this world that you seem to not agree with.

she will eventually have to make her own choices as well as boys when they both are adults.

i agree with this. But my whole point is...as a father u wanna protest ur child. And most dudes o know with lil girls always talking crazy about their daughter and how they gonna act when she gets into boys and what not. But it be these same ? that be the biggest womanizers....

How would u feel about your daughter if she grew up and did things that would consider her a ? in ur definition?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

why? in your opinion.

I see self control and self satisfaction on the same boat. Self gratification can have a wonderful wonderful feeling after.
    Some of you ic ? must be lawyers cuz u talk around questions well lol

Got damn bruh....lol

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    [

why? in your opinion.

I see self control and self satisfaction on the same boat. Self gratification can have a wonderful wonderful feeling after[/b].

Oh ok....

Haha u ? man

i agree with this. But my whole point is...as a father u wanna protest ur child. And most dudes o know with lil girls always talking crazy about their daughter and how they gonna act when she gets into boys and what not. But it be these same ? that be the biggest womanizers....

How would u feel about your daughter if she grew up and did things that would consider her a ? in ur definition?

I would feel her mother would teach her everything she knows about being a woman.
This discussion has been closed.