Why Are People So Selfish?!?! (the ? thread)

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U deflecting from the topic bro
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A thread full of backward ? logic
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the hoes tho?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    i think men like the benefits they reap from hoes but they don't particularly like hoe behaviour especially when it comes to relationships and not just casual sex

I agree...

But don't act like loose women the only one pleasing men out here....

? just lazy and selfish...

Mess with a hoe its no strings attached...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I like chicks who like sex.

I still believe that chicks who ? for material things are ? 's.

* shrugs *

so if she is ? u and 3 other dudes too....she just a chick who likes sex?

There's a difference between being promiscuous and liking sex.

? be tryin' to shame ? from ? .

u didn't answer the question bruh.....

* shrugs *

The answer is "she's promiscuous". Some might refer to her as a ? / ? , but she really ain't a ? unless she ? ' for come-ups.

with that said....would u wife a "promiscuous" woman?

? do it everyday and don't even realize it.

I stay seeing broads that got ran through here that move west across state lines or to another little town in the area and end up getting wifed by some other ? .

Let me rephrase the question...

Would you knowingly marry a promiscuous women? Meaning a women who would have multiple sexual partners (2+) casually and think nothing of it?

Nah my ego probably wouldn't let me ever be comfortable with sharing my woman on a continuous basis with numerous different men.

With that said I don't knock women that do do that.

As long as you protecting yourself and not having dozens of chaps the government is going to have to take care of do you.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are only females capable of being hoes?

Or can males be guilty of being a hoe?

So we just going to ignore these simple questions?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

* shrugs *

* shrugs *

The answer is "she's promiscuous". Some might refer to her as a ? / ? , but she really ain't a ? unless she ? ' for come-ups.

I stay seeing broads that got ran through here that move west across state lines or to another little town in the area and end up getting wifed by some other ? .

Would you knowingly marry a promiscuous women? Meaning a women who would have multiple sexual partners (2+) casually and think nothing of it?

Nah my ego probably wouldn't let me ever be comfortable with sharing my woman on a continuous basis with numerous different men.

As long as you protecting yourself and not having dozens of chaps the government is going to have to take care of do you.

so u condone the actions with stipulations...what about when thats not being followed, and they are having children like that?

A lot of u ? complain about the state of black people and social issues that plague our communities. And yet refuse to see how personal actions add fuel to the fire. This is bigger than the issue being discussed in this thread. Then ? wonder why their sons and daughter grow up and act the way some of these kids do on worldstar do smh....
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They can be imo. I know a couple dudes right now who are stringing along some chick because she takes care of him....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

To answer the question...yes...

I was guilty at one point and I admit it. But I realized how selfish I was being and changed.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

* shrugs *

* shrugs *

so u condone the actions with stipulations...what about when thats not being followed, and they are having children like that?

A lot of u ? complain about the state of black people and social issues that plague our communities. And yet refuse to see how personal actions add fuel to the fire. This is bigger than the issue being discussed in this thread. Then ? wonder why their sons and daughter grow up and act the way some of these kids do on worldstar do smh....

Because only black people are hoes. Right.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cmon son u already know how these responses are gon go..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I treat them all like hoes.I just want to ? .There past or who else they ? dont matter as long as they go to the doc regularly.Women are responsible for their own actions.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »

They can be imo. I know a couple dudes right now who are stringing along some chick because she takes care of him....

ok so if I understand the thread correctly.... she's selfish and at fault for creating a ? .

we really should have nailed down the definition of a ? though. We all know what that is but just for the purpose of this thread and to keep everyone on track. It was kind of a sneak diss by op to exclude men in that. But whatever, all the ladies went with it. so, no harm no foul.
  • Crude_
    Options

* shrugs *

* shrugs *

I do condone the actions if it wasn't for hoes a lot of ? would never get ? I been saying that for years.

I understand how you are trying to tie whorish behavior to problems in our community but that's a bit of a reach to a degree.

There are plenty of hoes in the White community that don't get pregnant or have a lot of the social issues that plague their Black counterparts.

Promiscuous women been around since the beginning of time, but somewhere here at the turn off the last 3 out 4 decades social desensitized itself and a lot of women started flaunting being a hoe almost as a term of endearment.

The problem with Black society doesn't necessarily come from hoes, but rather unprotected sex and many young adults having kids before their really mentally ready to raise them because many have still yet to mature themselves.

@MansaMusa67
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i always say women gotta be more than just sexy to be truly attractive

Totally agree. Nevertehless it takes WELL EDUCATED MEN to push them on that direction.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

* shrugs *

* shrugs *

Because only black people are hoes. Right.

never said that. And u saying that doesntmake what I said less true.
  • Crude_
    Options
    Excuse the mistakes but I'm sure you get the gist of what I'm saying.

Mobile posting blues.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

* shrugs *

* shrugs *

I do condone the actions if it wasn't for hoes a lot of ? would never get ? I been saying that for years.

I understand how you are trying to tie whorish behavior to problems in our community but that's a bit of a reach to a degree.

There are plenty of hoes in the White community that don't get pregnant or have a lot of the social issues that plague their Black counterparts.

Promiscuous women been around since the beginning of time, but somewhere here at the turn off the last 3 out 4 decades social desensitized itself and a lot of women started flaunting being a hoe almost as a term of endearment.

The problem with Black society doesn't necessarily come from hoes, but rather unprotected sex and many young adults having kids before their really mentally ready to raise them because many have still yet to mature themselves.

@MansaMusa67

its not a reach....and im mobile posting so excuse me not being able to quote properly...but in ur post u are agreeing with my statement indirectly...

I don't even think u realize it.

U said hoeish or promiscuous. Behavior has become almost excepted. That is something i addressed in the op. Ad then said the problem comes from unprotected sex and kids having kids. But why is this such an issue? Where are the kids learning this from? Why are innocent children growing up in our communities becoming narcissistic sex crazed adults?

We have to address the root problems. And this honestly is a branch on a tree of issues.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »

ok so if I understand the thread correctly.... she's selfish and at fault for creating a ? .

we really should have nailed down the definition of a ? though. We all know what that is but just for the purpose of this thread and to keep everyone on track. It was kind of a sneak diss by op to exclude men in that. But whatever, all the ladies went with it. so, no harm no foul.

I agree maybe selfish wasn't the best word to use, maybe lazy is a better...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Who marrying prudes and virgins though?

Who gonna be that ? to say he ain't marry someone else's jumpoff?

this planet big as ? . chaste women exist...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Thats why i ? with libertine women.

No money involved
    No hypocrisy

We all know why we re here for. We both make sure that all the precaution are taken.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Also i do think that youre a hoe too when you use anything aside of your personality and physic to have some sex.

• Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread spawned because of the side chick thread. I saw women who talked bad about the whole concept of the thread, which is understandable.

While I have been guilty of this in the past primarily due to my youth, ? to promote ? activity. They damn near worship the actions of hoes when it benefits them in some way. But have the nerve to talk down on the woman who is conducting herself as a "? " would. Because women who portray themselves in this manner get so much attention, women who crave attention will mold themselves into this image, and ? flock.

Both sexes are are at fault here. And ultimately, dues to selfish reasons such as inflating egos, or benefiting sexually or monetarily.

Discuss.

I have no problem with men promoting hoe activity, as I don't necessarily think there is anything wrong with a woman being a hoe if she so chooses. The reason men probably ? on hoes is that they don't know how to embrace their own sexual desires, so the hostility is projected onto the promiscuous women they're ? /want to ? .
  • Crude_
    edited January 2014
    Options

* shrugs *

* shrugs *

@MansaMusa67

its not a reach....and im mobile posting so excuse me not being able to quote properly...but in ur post u are agreeing with my statement indirectly...

I don't even think u realize it.

U said hoeish or promiscuous. Behavior has become almost excepted. That is something i addressed in the op. Ad then said the problem comes from unprotected sex and kids having kids. But why is this such an issue? Where are the kids learning this from? Why are innocent children growing up in our communities becoming narcissistic sex crazed adults?

We have to address the root problems. And this honestly is a branch on a tree of issues.

You not going to stop people from having sex it's an urge that will always be present and its going to happen.

What you can do is educate people to make better decisions if or rather when they decide to do it.

You can go to any university campus and I will guarantee you won't see nearly as many women that have kids.

Why do you think that is? Well let me tell you why that is and its that people who are educated and make educated decisions tend to make better decisions for their long term well being than those that aren't.

This is not to say educated folks don't do dumb ? because a lot of them do, but I can tell you you won't see nearly as much dumb ? out of someone educated about their choices as you will see out of someone not as educated and very likely living in poverty.

Look around you will very seldom see educated career women having multiple babies by different men.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a female only had sex with 2 guys in her lifetime but she do it for a career motive or scandalous reason, she's a hoe imo, because it's really about the motive.. if a female have sex with multiple partners same time shes hoeing.. but if she had a couple of sexual partners who she had relationships or serious connections with and moved on for personal reasons, shes having a relationship issue.

I actually understood this point.

Interesting.
This discussion has been closed.