Why Are People So Selfish?!?! (the ? thread)

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause I'm terrible at lurking.

I'll leave now.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Cause I'm terrible at lurking.

I'll leave now.

u scared....
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If a female only had sex with 2 guys in her lifetime but she do it for a career motive or scandalous reason, she's a hoe imo, because it's really about the motive.. if a female have sex with multiple partners same time shes hoeing.. but if she had a couple of sexual partners who she had relationships or serious connections with and moved on for personal reasons, shes having a relationship issue.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Would you consider a woman who had multiple kids by multiple men a ? ?

And if the roles were reversed would that man be considered a male ? /? mongerer?

Or are they just displaying qualities we usually attribute to those types of people?

men are programmed to reproduce thats why they seek multiple partners.

a ? who gets ? 3x a week in a mcdonalds parking lot aint reproducing

And if the roles were reversed would that man be considered a male ? /? mongerer?

Or are they just displaying qualities we usually attribute to those types of people?

1 Yes.

2 No.

3 george bush dont care bout black people
    Antlerz wrote: »
    ? 's are the young naive girls that get around who have nothing going for themselves..etc

A grown woman taking care of herself who works, pay bills, who gets around? Just wants to ? other ? . She not a hoe
    Chicity wrote: »
    I don't see why being 'selfish' is a negative thing.

fantastic.....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i always say women gotta be more than just sext to be truly attractive

This man gets it.

nh.

but everyone has his own preference tho so wtf is this about

Its an experiment...no kai

u went to school in Chicago huh fam?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It depends. I know this girl who had 6 kids and six baby daddys, and she said people judged her, but she feels she smart because when one beat her she wouldn't take the abuse and moved on. She further explained why she got in these relationships. Her mother and sister used to sell her to drug dealers for drugs when she was a kid. So she was abused, and raned away and winded up with a ? that beat her. She was only 13 when she raned away. Because of her background she kept getting abusive men, but she kept moving on until she found the right one. She did find a guy that married her. I wouldn't call her a hoe.. or any type of woman that moves on because she wasnt being treated right. Thats just a woman that fell inlove with more than 1 man. Life isnt perfect.

6 Kids....6 dads??? Reallly...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I assume u have a reason for @'ing me
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Woman gets married and has a kid. Gets divorced a few years later. Meets someone else and, after dating for a few years, has a kid.

? ? Na.

while this happens, it is not the circumstance in most situations. Im referring to someone who has unprotected sex because "I don't like condoms". Has a kid...they don't work out....then repeats the process

? ? No. That's just a stupid ? who makes ? decisions. But it seems like you kinda painting all women who have kids with multiple fathers with the same brush. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding. But there are tons of scenarios where it could happen besides, 'I don't like condoms', etc.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While I have been guilty of this in the past primarily due to my youth, ? to promote ? activity. They damn near worship the actions of hoes when it benefits them in some way.

Can't really disagree.

Hoe-ing is supported by men but only to some extent. Think about all the things, sexual, that used to be taboo not only to do but to even discuss and then think about how it became fairly normal. It's not just about sexual attitudes though, it's also about economics and the tried and true concept of "sex sells".

Just take a look at Rhianna for instance, if that broad were wearing long sleeved turtle necks and skirts that barely show her ankles would we even care about her? I don't anyway but you see my point. Going to the extreme became the new normal in all facets.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Woman gets married and has a kid. Gets divorced a few years later. Meets someone else and, after dating for a few years, has a kid.

? ? Na.

while this happens, it is not the circumstance in most situations. Im referring to someone who has unprotected sex because "I don't like condoms". Has a kid...they don't work out....then repeats the process

? ? No. That's just a stupid ? who makes ? decisions. But it seems like you kinda painting all women who have kids with multiple fathers with the same brush. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding. But there are tons of scenarios where it could happen besides, 'I don't like condoms', etc.

I haven't called anyone a ? . I asked the question would ? consider women like that a ? . And if not, what is their definition of a ? ...

Because ? tend to mess with certain types of women....then something happens to get them in their feelings and then they get called names...

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a test, duh.

We gon tell em all day we want her to be nasty, we want her to approach US, we want her to 'know what you want' (code for be dtf right off the bat')

And some women are weak enough to fall for that. And some NGGAS are weak enough to forget the rules and fall for those type of broads. Then we get songs like "These hoes aint loyal"...

A real woman can see through all that and stick to her guns. That earns respect in the long term. But in the meantime you still gotta ? them hoes just off GP...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idgaf bout no hoes bruh
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The other day a ngga on here said "bein a hoe doesnt mean multiple partners, its her mindset...A woman can ? 1 person and be a hoe.' Llls

Im the most misogonystic ngga i know and even i said Gotdamn.
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    Because every individual's prime directive is to spread their genes
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Its a test, duh.

We gon tell em all day we want her to be nasty, we want her to approach US, we want her to 'know what you want' (code for be dtf right off the bat')

And some women are weak enough to fall for that. And some NGGAS are weak enough to forget the rules and fall for those type of broads. Then we get songs like "These hoes aint loyal"...

A real woman can see through all that and stick to her guns. That earns respect in the long term. But in the meantime you still gotta ? them hoes just off GP...

this is true...but call a ? a ? ...

It sounds like u aee attempting to reflect blame away from men my g
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »
    ? 's are the young naive girls that get around who have nothing going for themselves..etc

A grown woman taking care of herself who works, pay bills, who gets around? Just wants to ? other ? . She not a hoe

So age determines whether or not a woman is a ? ?

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like chicks who like sex.

I still believe that chicks who ? for material things are ? 's.

* shrugs *
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

* shrugs *

so if she is ? u and 3 other dudes too....she just a chick who likes sex?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The game ? up now in this trickin era.... It used to be more simple u ? hoes no care and u treat good women like wifey and everyone play their position. Nowdays hoes getting treated like wifey and ? will do anything for ? . Also all attention ain't good attention. If im nice to u cuz all I wanna do is ? it ain't nothing to brag about... I compare it to fat chicks who always got they ? out and think that they fine... Naw it's just that ur ? out lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    The game ? up now in this trickin era.... It used to be more simple u ? hoes no care and u treat good women like wifey and everyone play their position. Nowdays hoes getting treated like wifey and ? will do anything for ? . Also all attention ain't good attention. If im nice to u cuz all I wanna do is ? it ain't nothing to brag about... I compare it to fat chicks who always got they ? out and think that they fine... Naw it's just that ur ? out lol

how about....? treat all women the same....and stop ? any and everyone they come across?

? love to complain about the state of our people in one breath...and in the next condone actions that are detrimental to our wellbeing directly or indirectly....
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Original threa
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how about....? treat all women the same....and stop ? any and everyone they come across?

? love to complain about the state of our people in one breath...and in the next condone actions that are detrimental to our wellbeing directly or indirectly....

It don't work like that.... Conduct urself like a lady and u will treated as such.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

* shrugs *

so if she is ? u and 3 other dudes too....she just a chick who likes sex?

There's a difference between being promiscuous and liking sex.

? be tryin' to shame ? from ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

It don't work like that.... Conduct urself like a lady and u will treated as such.

it does work like that...if there aren't any tricks...hoes can't ? ...and they die off (figuratively)....

Think about that

This discussion has been closed.