Why Are People So Selfish?!?! (the ? thread)

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @cain
    Fairly simple the females not going to like it but it's the way of the world.....

I read the whole post and I disagree...but the above statement is really not the best justification for what and whats not acceptable...

Ijs
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    [
    S2J wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Women aren't men so stop with the whole men do it so it's ok for hoes to ? like we do.... A chick that does will be treated accordingly

Can you believe there's nggas who actualy DONT believe this is true!?!?!

Not just in regards to hoein. Just in general. They dont want to lead they want their woman to be their true equal.

Nggas are WEAK these days.

how did this turn into an equality debate? Lmao....

Just cuz im exposing hypocrisy for what it is, doesn't mean I condone the actions from EITHER gender...

no one should be ? promiscuously point blank...but no one wants to speak on that because it calls for self reflection and a display of self control....but na

why? in your opinion.

before I answer I let me pose a question....

What good comes from promiscuous sex, regardless of if its safe or unsafe, other than self gratification?

I see self control and self satisfaction on the same boat. Self gratification can have a wonderful wonderful feeling after[/b].
    How many of yall dudes talking that "hoes gonna ? so imma keep ? and ducking" ? got daughter?

Oh ok....

But, I dont see what that have to do with the adults making an adult choice.

if the child is involved in the sex then we have a problem.

"But....but...we're not talking about my baby girl who is going to grow into a woman one day...we talking bout these hoes my ? !"....

Haha u ? man

You cant protect these children forever, they gonna grow into this world that you seem to not agree with.

she will eventually have to make her own choices as well as boys when they both are adults.

i agree with this. But my whole point is...as a father u wanna protest ur child. And most dudes o know with lil girls always talking crazy about their daughter and how they gonna act when she gets into boys and what not. But it be these same ? that be the biggest womanizers....

How would u feel about your daughter if she grew up and did things that would consider her a ? in ur definition?

I would feel her mother would teach her everything she knows about being a woman.

Lol ok bruh....

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a man and woman have a lil boy, its up to the father to teach him of life and the mother to nurse him.

if they have a lil girl, the father is to protect her from getting hurt, and the mother to teach her how to be a woman.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    [
    Women aren't men so stop with the whole men do it so it's ok for hoes to ? like we do.... A chick that does will be treated accordingly

Not just in regards to hoein. Just in general. They dont want to lead they want their woman to be their true equal.

Just cuz im exposing hypocrisy for what it is, doesn't mean I condone the actions from EITHER gender...

no one should be ? promiscuously point blank...but no one wants to speak on that because it calls for self reflection and a display of self control....but na

why? in your opinion.

What good comes from promiscuous sex, regardless of if its safe or unsafe, other than self gratification?

I see self control and self satisfaction on the same boat. Self gratification can have a wonderful wonderful feeling after[/b].
    How many of yall dudes talking that "hoes gonna ? so imma keep ? and ducking" ? got daughter?

Oh ok....

"But....but...we're not talking about my baby girl who is going to grow into a woman one day...we talking bout these hoes my ? !"....

Haha u ? man

You cant protect these children forever, they gonna grow into this world that you seem to not agree with.

she will eventually have to make her own choices as well as boys when they both are adults.

i agree with this. But my whole point is...as a father u wanna protest ur child. And most dudes o know with lil girls always talking crazy about their daughter and how they gonna act when she gets into boys and what not. But it be these same ? that be the biggest womanizers....

How would u feel about your daughter if she grew up and did things that would consider her a ? in ur definition?

I would feel her mother would teach her everything she knows about being a woman.

Lol ok bruh....

If a man and woman have a lil boy, its up to the father to teach him of life and the mother to nurse him.

if they have a lil girl, the father is to protect her from getting hurt, and the mother to teach her how to be a woman.

My dude...you avoiding the question. I agree with above post. But I didnt ask what role u believe parents have in the rearing of their children based on gender....

I asked u how would YOU FEEL if your daughter turned out to be a ? when she hit 18?

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [

why? in your opinion.

Oh ok....

Haha u ? man

Lol ok bruh....

My dude...you avoiding the question. I agree with above post. But I didnt ask what role u believe parents have in the rearing of their children based on gender....

I asked u how would YOU FEEL if your daughter turned out to be a ? when she hit 18?

I would be disappointed in her to make that decision, the same disappointment I would feel if I see a GROWN WOMAN make but she is grown at the end of the day.

My daughter would know she can come to her mother to talk and me to get the problem fixed.

hopefully she makes him wear protection like her mother would teach her.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    [

why? in your opinion.

Oh ok....

Haha u ? man

Lol ok bruh....

I would be disappointed in her to make that decision, the same disappointment I would feel if I see a GROWN WOMAN make but she is grown at the end of the day.

My daughter would know she can come to her mother to talk and me to get the problem fixed.

hopefully she makes him wear protection like her mother would teach her.

I feel it. But to you condone hoeish behavior by women u arent related to even though u say u look at such antics in disappointment?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    MissK wrote: »
    @aneed123

So you believe it's acceptable for men to engage in activities that would a women considered a ? if she did?

@Cain subscribes to this theory

@Missk a woman can't do the same thing a man can do. Plus I need my lady to be a lady

Bruh u gone have to expound on this. Drop the science behind this way of thinking...

Fairly simple the females not going to like it but it's the way of the world. A man is brought up from birth to be a conquer of women. He's told to do whatever it takes to find the "right" one. Meaning he'll smashed multiple broads ? them out till he finds her then shut down his fuckery.

A female is taught to do the opposite. Choose her mate properly and to maybe test the waters 4-5 times (thats right ? youre not her first) till they catch the right one. If the same female is in the streets popping that ? for any ? who walk by its frowned as it should be. In the same context if a dude is ? multiple broads he won.

Females can't do what men can do without backlash behind it. Females see it as male chauvinism but if they get out of their feelings they can see the bigger picture.............no man wants a hoe ever

Men wife hoes all the time
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @aneed123

So you believe it's acceptable for men to engage in activities that would a women considered a ? if she did?

@Missk a woman can't do the same thing a man can do. Plus I need my lady to be a lady

Bruh u gone have to expound on this. Drop the science behind this way of thinking...

Fairly simple the females not going to like it but it's the way of the world. A man is brought up from birth to be a conquer of women. He's told to do whatever it takes to find the "right" one. Meaning he'll smashed multiple broads ? them out till he finds her then shut down his fuckery.

A female is taught to do the opposite. Choose her mate properly and to maybe test the waters 4-5 times (thats right ? youre not her first) till they catch the right one. If the same female is in the streets popping that ? for any ? who walk by its frowned as it should be. In the same context if a dude is ? multiple broads he won.

Females can't do what men can do without backlash behind it. Females see it as male chauvinism but if they get out of their feelings they can see the bigger picture.............no man wants a hoe ever

Keywords........"wants a hoe" them lames think they can change her but he never wants the hoe. He wants what he think he can change her to be.

Fact

I won't let u win this one

Men want a hoe in the bedroom..they only want to change the perception that she is a hoe to others and in the street
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he ain't lying

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    @aneed123

@aneed123

Keywords........"wants a hoe" them lames think they can change her but he never wants the hoe. He wants what he think he can change her to be.

Fact

Men want a hoe in the bedroom..they only want to change the perception that she is a hoe to others and in the street

Oh for sure you're gonna be my hoe in the bedroom but that's where your ? escapades end. In the streets you'll be a lady and never deviate from that if you do you're out period.

@missk

i agree with this...but this is where ? mess up...

when on ther hunt to find a mate...they allow instinct and testosterone to steer judgment. So the women who behave like hoes in public are attractive cuz of the potential benefit they get. Then they get locked down if she got that good...but uh oh...she crazy af....

And in some cases the outward appearance is a front and she is a dud. Women definitely can be discreet in public and freaks behind closed doors. The issue here is promiscuity...on both sides of the fence.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    @aneed123

Fact

Oh for sure you're gonna be my hoe in the bedroom but that's where your ? escapades end. In the streets you'll be a lady and never deviate from that if you do you're out period.

@missk

i agree with this...but this is where ? mess up...

when on ther hunt to find a mate...they allow instinct and testosterone to steer judgment. So the women who behave like hoes in public are attractive cuz of the potential benefit they get. Then they get locked down if she got that good...but uh oh...she crazy af....

And in some cases the outward appearance is a front and she is a dud. Women definitely can be discreet in public and freaks behind closed doors. The issue here is promiscuity...on both sides of the fence.
  • Dupac
    Options
    let's go back to page 1
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i always say women gotta be more than just sexy to be truly attractive

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    let's go back to page 1
    i always say women gotta be more than just sexy to be truly attractive

u can't convince somone of his who doesn't naturally think this way....

Its too late by then...they gotta learn by trial and error
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    I thought the women would particpate more in this thread...

@kat
    @grumpychuck
    @piyonce
    @sixsicksins
    @taeboo
    @mzkb
  • Dupac
    Options

@kat
    @grumpychuck
    @piyonce
    @sixsicksins
    @taeboo
    @mzkb

they prefer to lurk.....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did participate..... I said idgaf bout no hoes bro
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

@kat
    @grumpychuck
    @piyonce
    @sixsicksins
    @taeboo
    @mzkb

they prefer to lurk.....

i almost wacked this post...but itsnor ur fault
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    I did participate..... I said idgaf bout no hoes bro

yeah u do...cuz hoes like to ? ...

And because they like to ? promiscuously, they could ? ur dude....

Then im sure u would care a lot...
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just have a problem with how we encourage sexual promiscuity among young boys, men ....their bodies are just as sacred as females

Same with how we associate physicality, violence with masculinity...

It dones more harm then good especially among blk young men who may over compensate

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    I just have a problem with how we encourage sexual promiscuity among young boys, men ....their bodies are just as sacred as females

Same with how we associate physicality, violence with masculinity...

It dones more harm then good especially among blk young men who may over compensate

This is my point...

there is foul with both genders. This is the point I was trying to get to. Children learn these behaviors and mimic them. Then they become apart of who they are and the cycle continues. But the whole premise is that it honestly stems from selfishness...

Can anyone truley give me one benefit from promiscuous sex other than self gratification?

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Promiscuous women are terible, but I will continue to have sex with them"

"I mean, just because I sleep with them shouldn't mean I can't hate them"

"So ladies, I'm a ? hoes but I expect the woman I wife to be a good girl"

lol @ ? thinking this is reality, even 40 year old ? like @cain

Yall dudes naive as ? if you think you ainr promoting "hoe activity"
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Anyone?

Name positive outcomes of promiscuous sex except self gratification?
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone?

Name positive outcomes of promiscuous sex except self gratification?

Both sexes?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    @cain

So its ok to smash women u have absolutely no interest in establishing a realtionship with, but she can give u immediate physical gratification?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Promiscuous women are terible, but I will continue to have sex with them"

"I mean, just because I sleep with them shouldn't mean I can't hate them"

"So ladies, I'm a ? hoes but I expect the woman I wife to be a good girl"

lol @ ? thinking this is reality, even 40 year old ? like @cain

Yall dudes naive as ? if you think you ainr promoting "hoe activity"

At bolded..........yes

Is that an irrational thought if so then I'll be damn things done changed for the bad

:( <<<<<<<<no @blakfiyahking

It is irrational

To say men should ? plenty of hoes and expect the chick you wife to not be one of the many hoes these men was out here ? ...

But you said good girls only been with about 4-5 guys in they lifetime lol

Is that what your girl said her bodycount was lol That's cool....too bad you can't carfax her to check her miles

This discussion has been closed.