_Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What up doe!

Same color as my charger but red and black guts

6a00d83451b3c669e201a3fd36718c970b-800wi
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new chargers grew on me....i like the SRT hellcat.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    They say it go 204mph id test that soon as i got in it if i had one.
  • VisionBOasis
    VisionBOasis Members Posts: 131 ✭✭
    Options
    This thing is beyond a beast smh.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Worlds fastest and most powerful 4-door sedan 2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat.

dg015_132ch-970x548-c.jpg
    dg015_143ch-970x548-c.jpg
    dg015_102ch-970x548-c.jpg
    dg015_125ch-970x548-c.jpg
    dg015_074ch-970x548-c.jpg
    dg015_102ch-970x548-c.jpg

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup......I've always said if I were to get another car note it would only be for a GT-R. This just changed that thought, I'll cross shop the two in a few years when I'm ready for another car.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    @wilberdmillz I said the same man!!!! thats crazy. But yeah i love my current dodge and an upgrade to another charger is my plan.But it was a GT-R at a dealership a month ago i was looking at, i came close to making that sign and trade happen but i changed my mind at the last minute.The guy was ready to make that deal too.

@wil this thing they say will be faster than the hellcat challenger mph.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    @wilberdmillz I said the same man!!!! thats crazy. But yeah i love my current dodge and an upgrade to another charger is my plan.But it was a GT-R at a dealership a month ago i was looking at, i came close to making that sign and trade happen but i changed my mind at the last minute.The guy was ready to make that deal too.

I believe it, they said it has 12% better aero than the Challenger, that really matters as the speeds climb. I also think the added weight helps it run the 1/4 mile faster, it probably has better traction and im assuming weight distribution.

As crazy as it sounds, I think this car is targeting the AMGs as far as performance is concerned.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

I believe it, they said it has 12% better aero than the Challenger, that really matters as the speeds climb. I also think the added weight helps it run the 1/4 mile faster, it probably has better traction and im assuming weight distribution.

As crazy as it sounds, I think this car is targeting the AMGs as far as performance is concerned.

Are the AMG's the fastest 4-doors in the market? if so the hellcat will claim that title in a minute.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Dodge Charger HellCat SRT

Top Speed:204
    HP:707
    Torque: 650LBS
    Weight:4560

Price:59,000
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    Dodge Charger HellCat SRT

Top Speed:204
    HP:707
    Torque: 650LBS
    Weight:4560

Price:59,000
    60k damn..
  • wilberdmillz
    edited August 2014
    Options

Are the AMG's the fastest 4-doors in the market? if so the hellcat will claim that title in a minute.

It’s official: The Hellcat name is too good to slap on only the Dodge Challenger SRT. Indeed, the introduction of the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat brings the badge and its bodacious 707-hp supercharged V-8 powertrain into the realm of the four-door sedan—because think of the families, you know?

After the smoke from our burned-rubber four-door fantasies subsided, we started pondering the other megahorsepower production sedans on which the Charger Hellcat is ready to pounce like so many unsuspecting, overfed hamsters.

As with any list, we established criteria for inclusion and exclusion. We decided that only true sedans with enclosed trunks counted, to keep the comparison with the Charger SRT Hellcat honest. So that knocked out five-doors such as the Porsche Panamera Turbo S and the Audi RS7. (Either way, the Hellcat out-horsepowers them.) In addition, we used the base version of each model to establish our power rankings; performance options that increase horsepower—like the BMW M5’s Competition package—did not count, although we do mention their availability.

Another point: The “(or so)” part of our title results from our grouping together of different models from a single manufacturer that use the same powertrain. This was done in the spirit of inclusion and also to ensure some variety—who wants to see three Mercs listed in a row?

Finally, to assist in parsing all that power and guide you toward the best bang for your buck, we calculated the price of performance with a handy “cost per horsepower” figure. Now, enough with the talk—on to the list!

blog.caranddriver.com/power-rankings-the-7-or-so-most-powerful-sedans-sold-in-america/
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited August 2014
    Options

It’s official: The Hellcat name is too good to slap on only the Dodge Challenger SRT. Indeed, the introduction of the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat brings the badge and its bodacious 707-hp supercharged V-8 powertrain into the realm of the four-door sedan—because think of the families, you know?

After the smoke from our burned-rubber four-door fantasies subsided, we started pondering the other megahorsepower production sedans on which the Charger Hellcat is ready to pounce like so many unsuspecting, overfed hamsters.

As with any list, we established criteria for inclusion and exclusion. We decided that only true sedans with enclosed trunks counted, to keep the comparison with the Charger SRT Hellcat honest. So that knocked out five-doors such as the Porsche Panamera Turbo S and the Audi RS7. (Either way, the Hellcat out-horsepowers them.) In addition, we used the base version of each model to establish our power rankings; performance options that increase horsepower—like the BMW M5’s Competition package—did not count, although we do mention their availability.

Another point: The “(or so)” part of our title results from our grouping together of different models from a single manufacturer that use the same powertrain. This was done in the spirit of inclusion and also to ensure some variety—who wants to see three Mercs listed in a row?

Finally, to assist in parsing all that power and guide you toward the best bang for your buck, we calculated the price of performance with a handy “cost per horsepower” figure. Now, enough with the talk—on to the list!

blog.caranddriver.com/power-rankings-the-7-or-so-most-powerful-sedans-sold-in-america/

@Got Em Shook
    @Ga_Clay

You see this! Mopar or no Car muthafuuuuuuckas!!!!! Dodge has stepped their game up big time!!! because the AMG line aint nothing to ? with....But as i've said the dodge charger will dethrone the AMGmercedes as the worlds most powerful sedan and it did.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

@Got Em Shook
    @Ga_Clay

You see this! Mopar or no Car muthafuuuuuuckas!!!!! Dodge has stepped their game up big time!!! because the AMG line aint nothing to ? with....
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? this think is a ? beast, salute dodge, blowing doors off big dogs panamera turbos & Rs7, ? a AMG
    giphy.gif
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    finally, dodge brought back plum crazy pruple
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yo @will they say the horses in that damn hellcat WAS 707......but it's really 825HP! bruh!!!!
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Yo @will they say the horses in that damn hellcat WAS 707......but it's really 825HP! bruh!!!!

you lying! I swear i'll go cop one asap
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    I read that yesterday @menace...they say its more powerful than the original numbers that were first reported. 825 with no mods....gotdamn call that the hell demon!
  • _Menace_
    Options
    add an Exhaust/cold air intake/and a some headers you can push at least 1000HP.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that yesterday @menace...they say its more powerful than the original numbers that were first reported. 825 with no mods....gotdamn call that the hell demon!
    Just to clear somethings up, the engineers pushed the car up to 825 hp during testing, it doesnt actually have 800+ from the factory.

If it even had 800hp form the factory, this is so off its not even funny
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Maybe but that is without a doubt an impressive, well put together automobile.Dodge might bring the srt4 back for the upgraded darts.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options

I read about that too, but it said originally it had 825hp, they had to dial it back to make it smog legal because at that level they couldnt get it there

LMAO, HELL NAW. Like @Lurker6 said this is comical. I do believe tho that a pulley/intake/exhaust/tune Hellcat will put down close to 800 to the wheels, which would equate to over 900hp at the crank. Add E85 and a ported blower for even more power.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Will how many miles on your 06