Mark Cuban: "If I see a Black Kid with a Hoody and it's late at night, I'm Crossin the Street..."

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    And you continue your 5 year old antics. You're mad corny ? . You just another ? ? who doesn't know how to express himself clearly.

Bruh he trolling.... anytime a ? over the age of 20 using hash tags to try and get his point across (the same ones back to back at that) is just doing that to get under people skin... I bet dude really gives no ? about the topic of discussion to begin with....
    flotus_mugshot_four_by_three_s640x480.jpg?b98e9b9b0f373319d257b8531b01413649704d51

damn .... shelly out here trollin like a muuuuuuuuuthafucka ........ huh?

lol
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I hate to say this, but the people ? their pants over what Cubes said are the main reason why speech in this country has become so ? PC.

And people agreeing with him are the reason for what .... progress ? Laughable.

More like they're the reason for MFs like Zimmerman to get away with killing an unarmed Black kid in a hoody.

Feel free to drop that science tho bruh.

Crossing the street does not equal chasing down said black kid for no reason...

So what do you think it leads to ? Make the connection bruh.

If one of these "scared" motherfuckas gets in court and says they shot you because you had a hoody on and they were scared, you don't see how that relates to what Marc Cuban said ?

Like others already said, nobody said this ? ? can't be alert, but why does the image of Black person gotta be the symbol of a criminal ?

Furthermore, to help you see the connection, you think without Trayvon Martin, he'd have used that analogy ?

Acting like it's normal, and perfectly acceptable to think like that, is wrong. Did SAS say that ?

? , did Marc Cuban qualify his statement with that ?

Nope, more like his whole discussion would make it seem like if he believes that's what's wrong with America now - that America has a problem with people thinking like that.

I understand where you coming from please believe... and in that context you are right... that could lead 2 a dude tryna claim self defense cuz he felt "threatened" but that is more on the judicial system then the situation.... that was the main part of the whole trayvon Martin trial.. everybody body knew dude was guilty but judicially (plus the fact that the jury was ? up) is why he got off..

But just like he could say that about the black kid in the hoody... he could claim self defense on the white guy too because that white guy would be considered a "criminal" as well..

It's not distinctly different from the judicial system because if everybody thought like this, then that's who'd be on a jury. At that point, you have juries deciding self-defense on the grounds of MFs wearing hoodies and having tats as opposed to having a valid, sufficient, logical, rational reason.

Basically, this ? said he draws negative conclusions based on hoodies and tats and MFs think they are some big-thinkers by agreeing with him ?

When did MFs start co-signing ignorance ? I guess when rich, white dudes do it.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black-copy-progression-bleaching-black-skin.jpg

this progression chart shows you just how simple it all can be ..... with one application

#BLEACHOUT2014[/quote]

Lol
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Stereotype white people all the time .... I'm thinking they going to shoot up schools,movie theaters and malls ,you know ? of that nature.
    Damn only a few days away smh.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crakkkas gon crakkka
  • sevun07
    sevun07 Members Posts: 9
    Options
    I see it as I think Mark has said something and is afraid that it will leak and is afraid to have this as grounds as possibly losing his team also.

The overall comments I have no problem with. I'm from Detroit, and the hoodie and the way we carried ourselves was like this. So if someone like Mark Cuban crossed the street when he saw me that means "mission accomplished".
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Bump for the MFs who doubted this ? Cuban was voting for Donald Sterling ...

'F--- EM': Mavericks owner Mark Cuban doesn't care how other NBA owners would vote in Sterling case

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban — known for his explosive comments — burned up the airwaves Thursday with his response to anyone who’d question why he’d vote for disgraced Clippers owner Donald Sterling to keep the team.

“F--- ’em. I don’t care if nobody shows up to games. If I think the ethical thing to do is to vote against 29 other guys, I will,” Cuban said on SiriusXM Radio after it was reported that former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer won the bidding war with a $2 billion offer.

Before NBA commissioner Adam Silver banned Sterling on April 30, Cuban raised the issue of the precedent that could be set by forcing Sterling to leave.

“I think you've got to be very, very careful when you start making blanket statements about what people say and think, as opposed to what they do. It’s a very, very slippery slope,” Cuban said.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude yo. I mean he supposedly a smart dude, self made billionair and ? , why he dont know just to keep his mouth shut? He making it way worse for himself then it has to be. If he wanted to vote against getting rid of sterling he coulda did that without all these public comments.

What a smart dumb ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because he believes he's right. I can't knock him for that. He's a white dude, not one of us, so he doesn't see racism in the same way. To him it's a minor stain on Americas face that needs to be wiped away. He doesn't see it as the curse that it is. As a result, he thinks the "right to be an idiot" overrides taking a stance against racism. He's clearly wrong, but he can't see that because he's never been in our shoes. He's a billionaire so he has no idea what it feels like to be a disenfranchised minority in America.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, go research where Cuban came from and try again. He definitely didn't start off with money, let alone anywhere close to a billionaire.

He's just a white guy, which is code name for racist bigot. Most to all of them think this way.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me cuban feel the same way sterling feel he just disguise it well and you a damn fool if you dont see it in him.I bet black players on the mavs dont even make mention of this.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, go research where Cuban came from and try again. He definitely didn't start off with money, let alone anywhere close to a billionaire.

He's just a white guy, which is code name for racist bigot. Most to all of them think this way.

Where did I say he was born a billionaire? I said he's a rich white billionaire and he could never understand what it feels like to be a disenfranchised minority in this country. So I fail to see how your comment addresses my point. And yes, most white people think that racism is a minor issue because very few if any can relate to victims of racism.