Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Pau been playing pretty good lately
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ this ? really searching high and low for that post i made ... how long that take you lame ass ? ?

2mezkfn.gif
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pau been playing pretty good lately

Pau getting those blocks and playing good defense. I don't know why Laker fans wanted him gone and then praised that ? signing over the summer
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    jimmy been mobbing too

18 pts on 7/9
    18 pts on 6/10

even if his 3ball never get to league average (still holding out hope) just so as long as he stays efficient he is a huge + on O to go along with his incredible d and overall hustle

sign him already man

Word
    O.G. wrote: »
    Who gets more money? Reggie in Okc or Jimmy in Chi.

if both stay healthy ..Reggie .. No doubt ...Jimmy is too one dimensional at this point of his career to break bread off with...

if mybaby bulls sign him for anything more than 4/25mil they taking a L .... i wouldn't even match no ? thats over that price if i were them

lol @ this nonsense and this clown calls himself a bulls fan

lol at this ? using a preseason game to try and validate a point ..... LMAO

2667527-6369123666-38866.gif

? are you seriously mad cos im not juiced off a preason game? you realize Brandon Jennings is leading the leauge in Asst right now right? i guess he's the next Steve Nash too riiiihh?? ...lmao ? idiot ..this that type ? why i cant take you ? serious

Yea cuz I'm basing it off of 2 pre season games not how jimmy put up 16 and 6 and shot 42% from 3's in the playoffs vs the heat while being the primary defender on lebron that whole series,or his 2nd team defense selection in his 1st season starting or how he consistently defends the nba's best scorers just 2 pre season games.

now here this ? go with this cherry picking stats again.... 30.9% shooting IS NOT GOOD that is below league average ? ...that is his CAREER average not a handful of games.. lmao ? clown bruh ....did you really think that was a good point?

he shot 28% from 3 ALLL of last season ... 28 ? percent?

? them is GROWN MAN STATS .... that you gotta deal with .... no matter how much fabricated ..isolated ? you post ... it cant ? with one ounce of that REAL ?

and i never said anything about his defense ... everybody knows that he is an amazing excellent exquisite defender ... what exactly is your point in bringing up his defense again? ? you are the king of the irrelevant point ....what you gone say next ... uhhh uhhh he's 6'7'' THATS GREAT HEIGHT JD!!!!!!!

? outta here ? ass ? ... holla at me round allstar break and then we'll see what he's doing ... HOPEFULLY its well as that would only help my team win .... im not going to root for one of my players to fail just to prove a point to your ?
    2jfg08h.gif

? shut up.Any "Bulls fan" who thinks paying jimmy butler more than 25 mil is a loss is an idiot.I've never heard ONE bulls fan on or offline who agrees
    lol @ this ? really searching high and low for that post i made ... how long that take you lame ass ? ?

Took less than 30 seconds,learn to use google ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    jimmy been mobbing too

18 pts on 7/9
    18 pts on 6/10

even if his 3ball never get to league average (still holding out hope) just so as long as he stays efficient he is a huge + on O to go along with his incredible d and overall hustle

sign him already man

Word
    O.G. wrote: »
    Who gets more money? Reggie in Okc or Jimmy in Chi.

if both stay healthy ..Reggie .. No doubt ...Jimmy is too one dimensional at this point of his career to break bread off with...

if mybaby bulls sign him for anything more than 4/25mil they taking a L .... i wouldn't even match no ? thats over that price if i were them

lol @ this nonsense and this clown calls himself a bulls fan

lol at this ? using a preseason game to try and validate a point ..... LMAO

2667527-6369123666-38866.gif

? are you seriously mad cos im not juiced off a preason game? you realize Brandon Jennings is leading the leauge in Asst right now right? i guess he's the next Steve Nash too riiiihh?? ...lmao ? idiot ..this that type ? why i cant take you ? serious

Yea cuz I'm basing it off of 2 pre season games not how jimmy put up 16 and 6 and shot 42% from 3's in the playoffs vs the heat while being the primary defender on lebron that whole series,or his 2nd team defense selection in his 1st season starting or how he consistently defends the nba's best scorers just 2 pre season games.

now here this ? go with this cherry picking stats again.... 30.9% shooting IS NOT GOOD that is below league average ? ...that is his CAREER average not a handful of games.. lmao ? clown bruh ....did you really think that was a good point?

he shot 28% from 3 ALLL of last season ... 28 ? percent?

? them is GROWN MAN STATS .... that you gotta deal with .... no matter how much fabricated ..isolated ? you post ... it cant ? with one ounce of that REAL ?

and i never said anything about his defense ... everybody knows that he is an amazing excellent exquisite defender ... what exactly is your point in bringing up his defense again? ? you are the king of the irrelevant point ....what you gone say next ... uhhh uhhh he's 6'7'' THATS GREAT HEIGHT JD!!!!!!!

? outta here ? ass ? ... holla at me round allstar break and then we'll see what he's doing ... HOPEFULLY its well as that would only help my team win .... im not going to root for one of my players to fail just to prove a point to your ?
    2jfg08h.gif

? shut up.Any "Bulls fan" who thinks paying jimmy butler more than 25 mil is a loss is an idiot.I've never heard ONE bulls fan on or offline who agrees

"I've never heard any one of the dumb ? in my circle say xyz so so so that must prove that it's corr.."

? shut the ? up with that struggle logic ...

You can go to realgm right now ..one of the more well known basketball forums on the net full of "real bulls fans" and read page after page of people debating how much jimmy should get ...what makes sense ...what's economically feasible long term ...do you even know what that means dumb ? ?

Bruh you're a clown dog...from you tryin to argue with me that a layup doesn't count as a shot attempt to now trying to use a preseason performance to absolve a players paltry career output.. everything I have the unfortunate displeasure of reading from you reeks of entry level basketball observer ...stay in that lane lil ? .. when I send for you that's when you get to talk ...as it stands now you don't have the wherewithal to articulate this hoop ? with a ? like me ...you not built like that kid
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Keep typing 500-750 character posts and wasting your time cuz I reading nothin else you post your opinion is irrelevant to me
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Keep typing 500-750 character posts and wasting your time cuz I reading nothin else you post your opinion is irrelevant to me

A dumb ? not reading ....

moriarty___surprise_face___gif_by_talichibi-d4rwq08.gif

Shocker.

Lol @ "im not reading but im still responding" .. ? you can lie to the people but you can never lie to me ...i am the standard when it comes to this ? around here ...that's why you stay trying to bring that wack ass struggle logic my way looking for validation and I keep making you look dumb as ?

..now take your simple ass on and go rave to the rest of the board on how many preseason "all-stars" you've found today you little fleabag
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my only worry is jimmy could turn out to be another luol deng -- a player who benefits from the system he plays in similarly to taj i really think jimmy has more value to the bulls than to other teams

theres proof case of this particularly loul who was way more valuable to the bulls than he has been for other teams

a player with more traditional measurable skills like kyle korver can translate better to other teams but borderline players that perform well under thibs completely dissapear once they leave no way you get jimmy and his agent to believe that though lol

being broke just aint funny you dont laugh when you hungry so i have a feeling with jimmy being supposedly homeless as recent as a couple years ago he might go for it all and i wont be mad at him thats why i hope bulls dont let him hit the market -- dont wanna take that risk unless jimmy forces them to do so by asking for too much

in thibs i trust
  • ckfree
    Options
    weird watching gasol reach out and block shots didnt know the guy playing 4 was allowed to do that
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Funny how Lou was another one of those guys that bulls fans just swore up and down we couldn't afford to lose ...he was "the heart and soul of the team" Bulls fans have a unique obsession with overvaluing homegrown talent ....same ? with Tyrus Thomas ...cats waited year after year thinking that ? ? was gonna blossom into some kind of stud lmao ....don't even know if dude is still in the leauge
  • ckfree
    Options
    thats what fans do the problem is when management thinks the same someone could write a book of the 50 greatest trades the bulls almost made

but to be fair garpax ALWAYS implement their plan B and/or C plans

always

hornets are paying tyrus around 9 million this season to stay away this year lmao that would be the second highest salary on the team behind big al i think
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    weird watching gasol reach out and block shots didnt know the guy playing 4 was allowed to do that

Gasol plays the 5 noah plays the 4.Noah guards all pf's and operates in the high post on offense like last year gasol goes in the post
  • ckfree
    Options
    ? damn

you right i let my hate for ? cloud my judgement
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    thats what fans do the problem is when management thinks the same someone could write a book of the 50 greatest trades the bulls almost made

but to be fair garpax ALWAYS implement their plan B and/or C plans

always

hornets are paying tyrus around 9 million this season to stay away this year lmao that would be the second highest salary on the team behind big al i think

I got nothing against gar/pax .... Look at that trade they worked to at least salvage something for that ? ass ? ... Essentially converting Tyrus into McDermott
  • ckfree
    Options
    in honor of my folks i will no longer be taking females out to places where they cant pronounce at least one thing on the menu here go a couple excerpts from the story they did on d rose its a long read but its good

Thompson visited with Rose’s brother Reggie at Harold’s Chicken Shack in Englewood and said Rose will never be the
    player he once was:

“His thing is wanting to be the same,” Reggie says. Reggie finishes lunch and drives away, eventually making his way east on West 63rd Street. Thirteen years older, his domineering presence kept Derrick from being picked apart by the Gangster Disciples who controlled their neighborhood, then the parasitic runners and gatekeeping NCAA officials who controlled the avenues and mechanisms of escape. Nothing, not drug dealers or money-hungry basketball pimps or amateurism-guarding schoolmarms, would keep his brother stuck in Englewood. Traffic is thin as he crosses Halstead Street, with Kennedy-King College looking modern and alien at the intersection. Everything else is plywood and blight.

“You know what?” Reggie says, turning thoughtful, surrounded by reminders of his past. He thinks about Derrick, and how three years ago, his then-22-year-old brother was innocent and unafraid, the most valuable player in the NBA.
    “He knows that he will never get back to that,” Reggie says.

That’s the admission everyone has been digging for, but that’s not what he means: The new Derrick Rose is explosive and aggressive, but he’s coming back like Eve came back from the apple, mining intellectual and emotional depths he couldn’t have imagined when he first hurt his knee. He’s different now, for sure, maybe for better, maybe for worse. The old Derrick Rose is a casualty of the two injuries and the knowledge that came with them.

“He’s gone,” Reggie says, and he sounds a little melancholy.

Thompson also goes into detail about how Rose appeared at the funeral of Endia Martin, a 14-year-old girl who was murdered in April.
    Before the service, Rose drove down and quietly went inside the sanctuary to pay respects to the parents, leaving again just as quietly, not wanting to create a scene. He just wanted them to know he too was mourning the loss of their little girl. When they looked up and saw Derrick, their eyes widened, because 13 miles south from his new life, he isn’t a person but an idea, proof that better days might be ahead.

His mere presence embodies the idea of escape.

Rose, despite having all the money he could ever need, orders a grilled cheese from fancy restaurants.
    Although he made it, he and his family still carry the marks of Englewood. In expensive restaurants, with foie gras and lobster on the menu, Derrick will order a grilled cheese, ignoring the raised eyebrows and laughs of his brothers and friends, because there was a time when the comfort of a grilled cheese was the finest thing he could imagine.

John Calipari, Rose’s coach at Memphis, talks about his star player’s toughness — something Bulls fans questioned during Rose’s time away.
    In front of the television, John Calipari watched the injury and knew the road ahead. He had reason to worry because, of the many things he’d learned about his former star guard at Memphis, one was Derrick’s low tolerance for pain. One memory stuck out for the coach. Shortly after Derrick started practicing as a freshman, the Tigers scrimmaged against Saint Louis University, and going hard to the rim, Rose was forced to the ground by contact.

“He yelled like he was shot by a sniper,” Calipari says, still remembering the stretcher. “I was literally physically ill.” He pauses, a savvy storyteller, waiting to deliver the most important detail. “He practiced the next day,” Calipari says

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/11694655/derrick-rose-new-player-new-man-ready-end-cycle-injuries

heres the full article
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    in honor of my folks i will no longer be taking females out to places where they cant pronounce at least one thing on the menu here go a couple excerpts from the story they did on d rose its a long read but its good

Thompson visited with Rose’s brother Reggie at Harold’s Chicken Shack in Englewood and said Rose will never be the
    player he once was:

“His thing is wanting to be the same,” Reggie says. Reggie finishes lunch and drives away, eventually making his way east on West 63rd Street. Thirteen years older, his domineering presence kept Derrick from being picked apart by the Gangster Disciples who controlled their neighborhood, then the parasitic runners and gatekeeping NCAA officials who controlled the avenues and mechanisms of escape. Nothing, not drug dealers or money-hungry basketball pimps or amateurism-guarding schoolmarms, would keep his brother stuck in Englewood. Traffic is thin as he crosses Halstead Street, with Kennedy-King College looking modern and alien at the intersection. Everything else is plywood and blight.

“You know what?” Reggie says, turning thoughtful, surrounded by reminders of his past. He thinks about Derrick, and how three years ago, his then-22-year-old brother was innocent and unafraid, the most valuable player in the NBA.

That’s the admission everyone has been digging for, but that’s not what he means: The new Derrick Rose is explosive and aggressive, but he’s coming back like Eve came back from the apple, mining intellectual and emotional depths he couldn’t have imagined when he first hurt his knee. He’s different now, for sure, maybe for better, maybe for worse. The old Derrick Rose is a casualty of the two injuries and the knowledge that came with them.

Thompson also goes into detail about how Rose appeared at the funeral of Endia Martin, a 14-year-old girl who was murdered in April.
    Before the service, Rose drove down and quietly went inside the sanctuary to pay respects to the parents, leaving again just as quietly, not wanting to create a scene. He just wanted them to know he too was mourning the loss of their little girl. When they looked up and saw Derrick, their eyes widened, because 13 miles south from his new life, he isn’t a person but an idea, proof that better days might be ahead.

Rose, despite having all the money he could ever need, orders a grilled cheese from fancy restaurants.
    Although he made it, he and his family still carry the marks of Englewood. In expensive restaurants, with foie gras and lobster on the menu, Derrick will order a grilled cheese, ignoring the raised eyebrows and laughs of his brothers and friends, because there was a time when the comfort of a grilled cheese was the finest thing he could imagine.

John Calipari, Rose’s coach at Memphis, talks about his star player’s toughness — something Bulls fans questioned during Rose’s time away.
    In front of the television, John Calipari watched the injury and knew the road ahead. He had reason to worry because, of the many things he’d learned about his former star guard at Memphis, one was Derrick’s low tolerance for pain. One memory stuck out for the coach. Shortly after Derrick started practicing as a freshman, the Tigers scrimmaged against Saint Louis University, and going hard to the rim, Rose was forced to the ground by contact.

“He yelled like he was shot by a sniper,” Calipari says, still remembering the stretcher. “I was literally physically ill.” He pauses, a savvy storyteller, waiting to deliver the most important detail. “He practiced the next day,” Calipari says

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/11694655/derrick-rose-new-player-new-man-ready-end-cycle-injuries

heres the full article

read the ? earlier ... good fluff piece ... i think the most valuable portion of this article as it pertains to on court results was that Rose stated that he plans on slowing the tempo down and that he essentially alluded to watching more tape while he was hurt to better understand the nuances of the game as oppose to relying so heavily on his athleticism ...hopefully this allows him to be more efficient PG and floor general in running a half court offense outside of simple "ISO ISO ISO" ..because this year he actually has a lot of potential offensive fire power surrounding him ...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like my team this year. We have so much depth on the bench. Gibbs, Hinrich, McBuckets, Niko, Brooks. The roster haven't been this deep in a long time.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best Bulls team we had since our last championship. We are so deep, not getting Anthony overrated ass was a blessing in disguise. Best overall team in the east hands down
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Bulls play the hawks at 7 tonight.I cosign thibs they need to tighten up the 2nd unit be giving up leads this squad tryin to go to the finals they gotta start preparing now.Jimmy,Pau,Rose and Taj all have played real good this pre season.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best thing thats gonna happen to the Bulls this season is Butler being in a contract year while really for the first time getting to play with Rose.

Then he'll have to get re-upped, which might suck if GarPax waits too long.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    It's early but I think McFresh should start, not because he's leaps and bounds already better than Dunleavy but I'd rather have an extra veteran on the second team Bench Mob instead of Snell, Dougie and Niko.

And even if they go small in the back court with Brooks and Kirk and not Snell, Mirotic won't have as much pressure on him to find his shot.

I'm glad this is really being considered...
    Bulls Undecided Between Dunleavy, McDermott For Starting SF

Doug McDermott has looked comfortable with both units for the Chicago Bulls while Mike Dunleavy Jr. has filled a reserve and starting role in his two seasons with the team.

The Bulls are undecided on the permanent starter at small forward.

"Mike has shot the ball extremely well, so I think he helps that first unit function very well," Thibodeau said. "I'm not locked into it, but Mike's team defense is outstanding and I don't want to overlook that either.

"That's the great value in Mike, that he's comfortable in both roles. He doesn't need a long time to warm up. But I liked the way he played as a starter, so I don't want to make that decision yet."
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's early but I think McFresh should start, not because he's leaps and bounds already better than Dunleavy but I'd rather have an extra veteran on the second team Bench Mob instead of Snell, Dougie and Niko.

And even if they go small in the back court with Brooks and Kirk and not Snell, Mirotic won't have as much pressure on him to find his shot.

I'm glad this is really being considered...
    Doug McDermott has looked comfortable with both units for the Chicago Bulls while Mike Dunleavy Jr. has filled a reserve and starting role in his two seasons with the team.

The Bulls are undecided on the permanent starter at small forward.

"Mike has shot the ball extremely well, so I think he helps that first unit function very well," Thibodeau said. "I'm not locked into it, but Mike's team defense is outstanding and I don't want to overlook that either.

"That's the great value in Mike, that he's comfortable in both roles. He doesn't need a long time to warm up. But I liked the way he played as a starter, so I don't want to make that decision yet."

1. Rose
    2. Jimmy
    3. Mirotic
    4. Pau
    5. Noah

If i had my way. Mirotic is a 4 but plays like a 3. Dirk clocked minutes at 3spot when he was younger. I could see Mirotic doing it.
  • ckfree
    Options

player he once was:

heres the full article

read the ? earlier ... good fluff piece ... i think the most valuable portion of this article as it pertains to on court results was that Rose stated that he plans on slowing the tempo down and that he essentially alluded to watching more tape while he was hurt to better understand the nuances of the game as oppose to relying so heavily on his athleticism ...hopefully this allows him to be more efficient PG and floor general in running a half court offense outside of simple "ISO ISO ISO" ..because this year he actually has a lot of potential offensive fire power surrounding him ...

and if we being real

he still cant shoot especially off the dribble
    theres no pick and pop ability to his game
    no consistent step back jumper ability
    no come off the pick and pump fake step to the side
    or two steps inside and shoot

the only thing he does is go to the hole with his jumping ability -- and take the ball from one end to the other which i hate seeing because that ? just looks like he puts so much stress on his knees

with me thinking his injuries would limit his physical game along with him saying how much better his bball iq has gotten the last couple years by having to sit and watch i too was hoping he would adapt to a more fundamental playing style and for the time being it seems he hasnt

but thats only if we being real though

im still glad hes just playing instead of sitting on the bench eating gummy bears and lifesavers
  • ckfree
    Options
    The best thing thats gonna happen to the Bulls this season is Butler being in a contract year while really for the first time getting to play with Rose.

Then he'll have to get re-upped, which might suck if GarPax waits too long.

given the situation last year when deng was traded if jimmy was really worth the money i imagine his agent is asking for he would have stepped up and shined offensively but he didnt
    and im not giving up on jimmy either he was the opposite of rose from years ago when rose was the only option on O except jimmy was the only option on D --- if he wasnt asked to score it wouldnt have mattered but they had him out there putting it on the floor and trying to make something happen which is not his strength all the while ? out the other team best perimeter player

that might have had something to do with it + the toe injury he had

thats why the bulls should have tried to sign him in the off season when his value was at his lowest even though if i was his agent i would have probably advised him from doing so

with d rose back and all these other weapons being added to the mix jimmy about to ball out

would prefer the bulls to not let him hit the market because the salary environment is about to change so who knows what these other teams are thinking
  • ckfree
    Options
    if the jimmy from last night shows up when the games start bulls are winning the chip

never seen that jimmy in my life before though

could be blossoming could not only time will tell