The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those comments richardson said about pierce floppin and always actin hurt from the '10 playoffs when they got into it had me rollin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps9pi5ed63E

Mannn I loved the team when he and dorell were here with wade...them 1,3,5 days..
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If LeBron leave after one year and they did all this, Gilbert gonna out do the infamous letter
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    I don't wanna hear about no ? Bulls front court when ? just got SmackedDaFuckUp by Gortat & no first name Nene

The hate you have for the squad is reaching epic proportions. You can actually sit here and say the Bulls front court didn't get significantly better than last season.

Don't lose sight of the context. I'm talking about in comparing Cleveland & Chicago. I say Chicago is number 2.

The Bulls added Gasol to their front court with McDermott likely at the 3.

We gonna act like Gasol is toughening up a front court now like he isn't notoriously known for being rather soft?

Gasol isn't out scoring or out rebounding Love at the 4.

See this is why ? gotta ignore your struggle troll game.Gasol wasn't brought here for toughness ? he was brought here to get buckets on the blocks.He's the most skilled pf besides tim duncan in the league

Head to head Gasol 20 ppg 58% fg Kevin Love 16 ppg 42 % fg

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=loveke01&p2=gasolpa01

Rebounding is irrelevant I already explained bulls a top 10 rebounding team.Now worry about being an 6-8 seed again so your wacc ass team can get washed in the 1st round Again.Go head and click feelings cuz You mad
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think waiters is overrated nobody said hecwoukd be a star or had high expectations for him he can ball tho

Waiters balled out da 2nd half of last year when kyrie got hurt he showed he could playmake betta then given credit for too
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bron ain't leaving bruh.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Wiggins left out the loop
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron ain't leaving bruh.

now can we upload the post of the fans who said this same thing from 2011-2014
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Athletes knockin' the ? out'a these bishes in 2014. Jezus.

• south4life
    Options
    Damn LeBron did him wrong in that essay, everbody told me something was up when Bron left Wiggins and Bennett out the letter, Wiggins was excited when he heard LeBron was coming back to Cleveland
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna hear about no ? Bulls front court when ? just got SmackedDaFuckUp by Gortat & no first name Nene

The hate you have for the squad is reaching epic proportions. You can actually sit here and say the Bulls front court didn't get significantly better than last season.

Don't lose sight of the context. I'm talking about in comparing Cleveland & Chicago. I say Chicago is number 2.

We gonna act like Gasol is toughening up a front court now like he isn't notoriously known for being rather soft?

See this is why ? gotta ignore your struggle troll game.Gasol wasn't brought here for toughness ? he was brought here to get buckets on the blocks.He's the most skilled pf besides tim duncan in the league

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=loveke01&p2=gasolpa01

Rebounding is irrelevant I already explained bulls a top 10 rebounding team.Now worry about being an 6-8 seed again so your wacc ass team can get washed in the 1st round Again.Go head and click feelings cuz You mad

Nice stats. Now post Varejao & Noah's stats & tell me how they tell the whole story. You're giving your opinion & stating it as fact.

In discussing the front court as we were all just doing...

A.) Are you using those stats to tell me Pau is better than Love or nah?

B.) Varejao & Noah have identical stats or nah?

C.) Bron 10x's better than anyone you'll put at the three or nah?

Stay in the lane & stop swerving all over the place tryna distract from the points being discussed you simple ? .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Damn LeBron did him wrong in that essay, everbody told me something was up when Bron left Wiggins and Bennett out the letter, Wiggins was excited when he heard LeBron was coming back to Cleveland

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Who cares.Lebron wanted to compete for titles immediately and he obviously thought wiggins and irving as his sidekicks wasn't doin that.I'm sure in that 4 hour meeting wit gilbert the framework of the trade were discussed.Lebron is an opportunist he wasn't leaving miami without knowing in advance the cavs would get love.
  • south4life
    Options

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Who cares.Lebron wanted to compete for titles immediately and he obviously thought wiggins and irving as his sidekicks wasn't doin that.I'm sure in that 4 hour meeting wit gilbert the framework of the trade were discussed.Lebron is an opportunist he wasn't leaving miami without knowing in advance the cavs would get love.

I agree I'm just saying its ? up, did u see Wiggins face when he found out lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree I'm just saying its ? up, did u see Wiggins face when he found out lol

How is that ? up?

Do he even know wiggins?

What have Gerald Green 2.0 ever did to warrant anything.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Nice stats. Now post Varejao & Noah's stats & tell me how they tell the whole story. You're giving your opinion & stating it as fact.

Stay in the lane & stop swerving all over the place tryna distract from the points being discussed you simple ? .

You said Pau wasn't outscoring love.Then head to head match ups where pau was a #2 option vs a #1 option splattered your struggle opinions.What are u babblin about? Shut da fucc up ?

I fully expect a bulls vs Cavs Ecf we'll see what happens next may
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiggins will be aight its business nothing personal
  • Shizlansky
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiggin's Agent is punching air like Cuba Gooding tho.

Playing with Lebron and going deep in the playoffs would've been the goat stepping stone to marketability.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You said Pau wasn't outscoring love.Then head to head match ups where pau was a #2 option vs a #1 option splattered your struggle opinions.What are u babblin about? Shut da fucc up ?

I fully expect a bulls vs Cavs Ecf we'll see what happens next may

Way to be slick about it. ? outta here with your career head to heads starting in 2008. What's the last couple years looking like?
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Artest legally changing his name to panda friend

its gonna be hilarious when you hear the announcers do his games

"he passes it to Friend, wide open, he shoots the 3...... airball"
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alonzo Mourning Talks About Playing vs Michael Jordan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM6v-xF9dH8
This discussion has been closed.