• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    19 & 7 on 43% shootin for rose
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I think rose puts up 18,7-8 and 3-4 on 42%.Rose taking 23-25 shots a game will never win a title.He said he wants to be a better pg this season we'll see soon enough.Bulls mad deep and have multiple options for the 1st time in the thibs era rose just gotta use his ability to create for himself to distribute the ball better and learn when to take over scoring wise.

Y'all backcourt is still questionable tho. I think Snell and jimmy are traditionally 3s who are forced to play SG on the bulls due to the lack of depth. Y'all should have never let Nate go. I thought he finally found a home in Chi but it looks like he's going to end up being a career journey man.

Snell is a 2 he's too frail to play the 3 Butler is a 3.Nate is my boy but dj augustin did the same thing nate did and before nate so did cj watson.Bulls can bring nate bacc next summer if they want
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think rose puts up 18,7-8 and 3-4 on 42%.Rose taking 23-25 shots a game will never win a title.He said he wants to be a better pg this season we'll see soon enough.Bulls mad deep and have multiple options for the 1st time in the thibs era rose just gotta use his ability to create for himself to distribute the ball better and learn when to take over scoring wise.

Y'all backcourt is still questionable tho. I think Snell and jimmy are traditionally 3s who are forced to play SG on the bulls due to the lack of depth. Y'all should have never let Nate go. I thought he finally found a home in Chi but it looks like he's going to end up being a career journey man.

Snell is a 2 he's too frail to play the 3 Butler is a 3.Nate is my boy but dj augustin did the same thing nate did and before nate so did cj watson.Bulls can bring nate bacc next summer if they want

Bulls bringing back Marquis Teague
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Yall wanted the Ferry call, yall got it.

I swear you can hear somebody say "I should tell TMZ about this" in the background after Danny Ferry says that ? about the store

"That's gonna be on TMZ tomorrow"

"He's not perfect, he's got some African in him" is a ridiculous statement because it was used as an indictment on his character. It's crazy that someone would feel comfortable phrasing it that way in a business setting. He could have easily made his point without even going that route.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All star game marathon next week on nbatv. Showing some bulls championship games as well. Cant ? wait.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall wanted the Ferry call, yall got it.

Wow....wasnt xpecting audio on this ?
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    jaemooms wrote: »
    The whole "I get ? " route is so corny...this dude stay overcompensating.

Its not a route its the truth.....and based off all them picks of internet prostitutes you keep in ya sig, its something you dont know nothing about. Go out and compensate you some p#ss...

ay dont be talkin to my ? like that. I'll get you stomped out out there

I used to get it in ohio bruh

LMAO a threat from a computer nerd you just made my morning.

and you aint used to get sh#t nowhere, shut yo b#tch @ss up.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    jaemooms wrote: »
    The whole "I get ? " route is so corny...this dude stay overcompensating.

Its not a route its the truth.....and based off all them picks of internet prostitutes you keep in ya sig, its something you dont know nothing about. Go out and compensate you some p#ss...

ay dont be talkin to my ? like that. I'll get you stomped out out there

I used to get it in ohio bruh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgGakNJqLUg
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gonna lie I've been living in the DBZ thread over in LCA the past couple of days....yall ? talk all the ? you want but I'm only 23 damnit Dragonball Z raised me (and I ain't eem fatherless). ? had me trying to go super saiyan in the 3rd grade with an attitude and a fade smh looking in the mirror serious as ? chanting out "KA-MEH....AH-MEH...." I gave up before getting to the last AHHHH part cuz I seen my efforts were in vain smh oh the aggravation.

But I caught up on that thread so now I'm back here. What I miss brehs last thing I remember in the bball world was Ray Allen trying to make a struggle decision at a struggle age with only struggle damns given from anyone outside the immediate Allen family.

Has it just been FIBA since?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The most random ? gets posted in here
  • RiGGA
    Options
    So yall ? gon leave me hanging huh... it ain't like I said I eat ? bruh I know damn well I ain't the only ? here that used to watch that ? faithfully from like '00-'04. Long live Toonami fym now back to my on-topic question has there been any new acquisitions the past few days or nah?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    So yall ? gon leave me hanging huh... it ain't like I said I eat ? bruh I know damn well I ain't the only ? here that used to watch that ? faithfully from like '00-'04. Long live Toonami fym now back to my on-topic question has there been any new acquisitions the past few days or nah?

Ay ? in that time you coulda went through the pages...but nah nothing been going on except paul george ray rice tweet and the ? around the hawks and danny ferry
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Foh Beta is everybody in this thread I know yo ass is guilty ? be sonning you in here everyday like you modeled your life around ? ass yamcha foh wit that ?
  • RiGGA
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait til the season starts yall ? are intolerable acting like a bunch of females
  • RiGGA
    Options
    That hawks ? not interesting at all peckerwoods gon peckerwood and I cs PG tweet but sensitive ? & beaten ? causing the controversy smd
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Cant wait til the season starts yall ? are intolerable acting like a bunch of females
    Quoted for feelings
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Foh Beta is everybody in this thread I know yo ass is guilty ? be sonning you in here everyday like you modeled your life around ? ass yamcha foh wit that ?

hqdefault.jpg
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway Rockets media day is in about 2 and half weeks. The squad proving people wrong this year.
This discussion has been closed.