The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight If you was watching SpongeBob & not DBZ during that time I know you a lame. Quit trying to be funny breh you fail miserably I'm finna bounce tho cuz this thread dead as ? everybody suffering from PSSD (Post-Season Stress Disorder). The only time where grown ? start cramping & crying
  • RiGGA
    Options
    HustleTX wrote: »
    Anyway Rockets media day is in about 2 and half weeks. The squad proving people wrong this year.

Embrace that repeat 1st round exit bruh, TA over CP is lateral at best and yall took steps backwards in the losses of Omer & Lin
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    HustleTX wrote: »
    Anyway Rockets media day is in about 2 and half weeks. The squad proving people wrong this year.

Embrace that repeat 1st round exit bruh, TA over CP is lateral at best and yall took steps backwards in the losses of Omer & Lin

Nah I can't embrace that. We'll be straight. We do need someone to cover Lin's scoring of the bench though. Old ass Jason Terry ain't gon do it. Gotta rely on the young guns(Canaan, Nick Johnson)
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why dont yall just sign ramon sessions?
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

He would be a nice backup but I'm not the GM so I can't tell you what Morey is thinking.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    You ? have 1 legit big man bruh, and Dwight ain't playing 48. Terrence Jones is serviceable but squads gon eat off your bench. 1st round exit at best bruh, we can avi bet this ? if you'd like.
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall ? gon leave me hanging huh... it ain't like I said I eat ? bruh I know damn well I ain't the only ? here that used to watch that ? faithfully from like '00-'04. Long live Toonami fym now back to my on-topic question has there been any new acquisitions the past few days or nah?

Ay ? in that time you coulda went through the pages...but nah nothing been going on except paul george ray rice tweet and the ? around the hawks and danny ferry

603159794.gif?1340335112
    2013-11-23-18_36_45.gif

Nah don't give him any help lol
  • RiGGA
    Options
    836 posts of weak ass gifs & cornball rhetoric

@RAPH‌

? outta here junior go follow suit and fade away into obscurity with your heartbroken squad, and take Beta wit u lol
  • RAPH
    Options
    836 posts of weak ass gifs & cornball rhetoric

@RAPH‌

? outta here junior go follow suit and fade away into obscurity with your heartbroken squad, and take Beta wit u lol
    Man what is you like... 23 going on 13? lol okay young blood
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Validated my post with the feelings
    kobe-youre-welcome.gif

• RAPH
    Options
    Look, don't make me put on and old Iverson reebok Jersey like Ice-T and initiate this beef you oll' lil Soulja Boy
  • RiGGA
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »
    Look, don't make me put on and old Iverson reebok Jersey like Ice-T and initiate this beef you oll' lil Soulja Boy

Q067

Don't get @Inglewood_B 'd bruh. ? ain't made a post since.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    You ? have 1 legit big man bruh, and Dwight ain't playing 48. Terrence Jones is serviceable but squads gon eat off your bench. 1st round exit at best bruh, we can avi bet this ? if you'd like.

Can't avi bet on the squad before we tip off. Who knows what they'll look like come April. I will say though that as currently constructed the ceiling is 2nd round.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    ? couldn't get past the Blazers wit a better squad last year but feel like they can go farther this year ayo I'm out
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    ? couldn't get past the Blazers wit a better squad last year but feel like they can go farther this year ayo I'm out

Where did I say that? They have the exact same ceiling as they did last year. It's not a championship squad at all. AT BEST they're a 2nd round team.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody was starting ? , there was no ? talking, or animosity for days until Riggas started to rig...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm surprised this dude hasn't been signed yet
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Peezy out the cut wit the feelings lmaoooo ? be dry I get ? poppin & u mad! Real life or the Internet wherever im at ? gets active, why u mad? ? can't son me bruh get out ya feelings little guy it'll be alright.

Just remember I can never take you serious dog you GRIP Money fohhhhh

Yall can be boring ass politically correct ass "ima hit positive reactions on the homies posts and feelings my enemies" ass ? all you want, but that ain't how i move. No Internet cliques, no bffs ? all that I'm in these IC streets dolo breh any ? can get it.

We gon talk sports now or you wanna have another outburst of feelings? Go to your room b
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serbia beating france
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Here's the scouting report. Looks like it was the Cavs that came up with the "African" comment.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2014/09/12/LuolDeng.pdf
  • zerocool
    Options
    Here's the scouting report. Looks like it was the Cavs that came up with the "African" comment.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2014/09/12/LuolDeng.pdf

It would be nice to read more scouting reports on other players.......
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atlanta Hawks general manager Danny Ferry has taken a leave of absence in the wake of racial comments made in a conference call with team owners in regards to veteran forward Luol Deng.

"This afternoon, Danny Ferry requested, and I have approved, taking an indefinite leave of absence, effective immediately," Hawks CEO Steve Koonin said in a statement Friday.

Koonin has resisted calls that Ferry be fired but says "it is my hope that this time away from the Hawks organization allows him the privacy he needs to listen to the community, to learn about his mistakes, and to begin the long process of personal healing."

Head coach Mike Budenholzer will assume oversight of the basketball operations department during Ferry's absence.

The GM made inflammatory comments about Deng in a conference call with Hawks owners on June 6, as the team was deciding whether to pursue the free agent. Ferry described Deng as someone who "has a little African in him" and could be disruptive in the locker room.

Audio of the call, which was obtained by ESPN's Darren Rovell and other media outlets, is part of the controversy currently surrounding the team. The call led co-owner Michael Gearon to send a letter to controlling partner Bruce Levenson asking him to fire Ferry or make him resign.

"While the issues related to race are deeply troubling, at the heart of this dispute is an unfortunate disagreement amongst owners," Koonin continued in the statement. "That said, we have taken several steps to address what we can do as an organization to be better and stronger."
  • zerocool
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Atlanta Hawks general manager Danny Ferry has taken a leave of absence in the wake of racial comments made in a conference call with team owners in regards to veteran forward Luol Deng.

"This afternoon, Danny Ferry requested, and I have approved, taking an indefinite leave of absence, effective immediately," Hawks CEO Steve Koonin said in a statement Friday.

Koonin has resisted calls that Ferry be fired but says "it is my hope that this time away from the Hawks organization allows him the privacy he needs to listen to the community, to learn about his mistakes, and to begin the long process of personal healing."

Head coach Mike Budenholzer will assume oversight of the basketball operations department during Ferry's absence.

The GM made inflammatory comments about Deng in a conference call with Hawks owners on June 6, as the team was deciding whether to pursue the free agent. Ferry described Deng as someone who "has a little African in him" and could be disruptive in the locker room.

Audio of the call, which was obtained by ESPN's Darren Rovell and other media outlets, is part of the controversy currently surrounding the team. The call led co-owner Michael Gearon to send a letter to controlling partner Bruce Levenson asking him to fire Ferry or make him resign.

"While the issues related to race are deeply troubling, at the heart of this dispute is an unfortunate disagreement amongst owners," Koonin continued in the statement. "That said, we have taken several steps to address what we can do as an organization to be better and stronger."

Why doesnt ATL CEO fire him? Nba is run like a plantation....black players are slaves making millions
This discussion has been closed.