The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I haven't been broadcasting it, man. But I've been at the facility for the last couple of weeks with the young guys, with the coaches, trying to figure out that triangle offense," Anthony said at his Citi Carmelo Anthony Basketball camp in Manhattan, via ESPN New York.

When people say spots, I'm going to be all over the floor in the triangle. It makes it hard to guard, it keeps all eyes off of you. I'm looking forward to it, I've been saying it all summer. I can't wait."

Season around the corner people.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear these dudes been going at each other with the same weak jokes all summer. Yes we know he's white. Yes we know he logging on at the library. ? man. Get over it.

Inb4 icebergfaggot and his usual "you can't talk until the raptors make it out the first round" chirp. ? bird. ? everybody's Sunday morning.

It would be funny if I was, but since I'm not and where it came from makes no sense it's just weirdo dragon ball Z watching Tommy Hilfiger ? ...sonned him once like 3 months ago and he's been carrying that grudge around like the angry white girl he portrays to this message board.

russell-westbrook-yawn-pregame.gif

You need more people.Post a pic with your s/n and todays date proving you're blacc then.It should take less than 5 mins

It's been damn near 2 hours since I posted this.Swayze was last active at 10:20 am

Again duckin a simple resolution.Only reason he's allowed to get away wit sayin ? is cuz these cheap seats mods are lames
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, who knew the hot summer cam was talm bout would finally take place in the NBA offseason thread
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear these dudes been going at each other with the same weak jokes all summer. Yes we know he's white. Yes we know he logging on at the library. ? man. Get over it.

Inb4 icebergfaggot and his usual "you can't talk until the raptors make it out the first round" chirp. ? bird. ? everybody's Sunday morning.

tumblr_mj7uuhLCtM1qbtzbno3_500.gif

What does the man in the gif and raptors have in common?

Dropped with the first round

Uses gif that I dropped... regurgitates a wack posters wack joke... how to be and stay an irrelevant poster. Got it.

Oh we talking relevancy on an internet forum? Yeah you can have that one. You got me mistaken for giving a ? about anybody on here.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_mj7uuhLCtM1qbtzbno3_500.gif

What does the man in the gif and raptors have in common?

Dropped with the first round

Uses gif that I dropped... regurgitates a wack posters wack joke... how to be and stay an irrelevant poster. Got it.

Oh we talking relevancy on an internet forum? Yeah you can have that one. You got me mistaken for giving a ? about anybody on here.

But you quoting my ? shooting blanks cause you don't give a ? about anybody on here? Everybody is somebody's ? . ? .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    S.free you wacc bruh shut da fucc up.You mad corny you caught feelins cuz of nets fans and spammed the thread wit those wacc ass memes for PAGES.You thought you were roastin too talkin bout "I got more on deck" now you talkin bout relevancy on message boards foh clown you struggle beefin right now.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Lol I swear you ? is like echoes. Think of something new to say. ? ? .
    Let's play a game type "memes" in the search and put Tommy's name in and see how many times he's had to bring that up cause I'm at his neck. Lmao ur ? been weak.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy requesting pics of men...

? disgusting
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    3 hours later still no proof pic.You can post a pic of your arm,hand etc you stay duckin cuz you a cracka
    Let's play a game type "memes" in the search and put Tommy's name in and see how many times he's had to bring that up cause I'm at his neck. Lmao ur ? been weak.

I must of missed that ? .You a wacc poster talkin bout whose relevant or not keep sonnin ya self you lame
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    3 hours later still no proof pic.You can post a pic of your arm,hand etc you stay duckin cuz you a cracka

I must of missed that ? .You a wacc poster talkin bout whose relevant or not keep sonnin ya self you lame

Weird fetish ass ?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Lol. ? got nothing. 100-0 real quick.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Lol. Went back to post the get the screenshot. This ? legit editing posts. I'm done. Lmao.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

The irony of you calling me a ? is you took the time outta your sunday morning to log on and THINK ABOUT ME hard enough to randomly sneak diss me. You a wack ass ? I cant imagine how much worse it is in real; your life must suck. We never forgot....
    S.free you wacc bruh shut da fucc up.You mad corny you caught feelins cuz of nets fans and spammed the thread wit those wacc ass memes for PAGES.You thought you were roastin too talkin bout "I got more on deck" now you talkin bout relevancy on message boards foh clown you struggle beefin right now.

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kyrie going to work right now.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ky ? rie!!!!!!!!!!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zerocool
    Options
    Wow....didnt know kyrie was that good
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Wrong thread lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serbia thought they had USA on the ropes when they were up 15-7 Lmao!!!
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serbia thought they had USA on the ropes when they were up 15-7 Lmao!!!

Son this ? is definition of Don''t get ahead of yourself good lord 67-36 bruhhhh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    wrong thread..
    but does it really matter
  • zerocool
    Options
    Kyrie 6 of 6 3 pointers
  • zerocool
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Wow....didnt know kyrie was that good

Most other casual basketball fans dont. You're not alone.

I am not casual......but cav games when bron left didnt come on natl tv
This discussion has been closed.