Officer Involved....

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was wrestling with the officer so they teased him?

Problem
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Man we need another race riot

We would lose.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? got caught by a cracca wearing a duty belt.

If ? don't hit the gym for nothing else it should be at least so they can outrun a cop for three blocks
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

If ? don't hit the gym for nothing else it should be at least so they can outrun a cop for three blocks

Or you know, they could stop running from the cops. How many cases like this do you need to see before you realize it's probably not the smartest thing to do.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who got shot? Sounded like CAC crying
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or you know, they could stop running from the cops. How many cases like this do you need to see before you realize it's probably not the smartest thing to do.

neither is "accidentally" shooting someone.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The guy bleeding on the ground? Damn Max, you stupid.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Police have said that Harris had reached for his waistband, and officers feared he might endanger them. When Harris was on the ground, he "refused to pull his left arm from underneath his body where his hand was near his waistband," they said after the shooting in early April.

The pigs there are going with the old he "reached for his waistband" excuse.. And course the the pigs were then in fear...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

Spoken like a true ? .

Do you also focus on the clothes women wear as the reason they get ? ?

And have you never seen instances where somebody didn't "run" and ? still happened ?
  • Max.
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    The guy bleeding on the ground? Damn Max, you stupid.

The half the vid is white out towards the end..
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is blood, coming from the guy on the bottom, on the ground, not whited out. Watch the first video again though non-mexicant eyes or something.
  • Max.
    Options
    OK pull ya skirt down g..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Max.
    Options

According to reports, there are no plans for an investigation into Harris' death.

Robert Bates is an insurance executive but was working as a Violent Crimes reserve deputy in Oklahoma.

The ex-full-time officer went for his Taser after Harris offered to sell methamphetamine and a gun.

• The Lonious Monk
    edited April 2015
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

I mean, if u running away and is getting killed... I never saw a anything that's running away as an entity that poses a threat .
    If u running away, u are as harmless as can be....
    So with that said, n u still get shot...

Its time ? shoot back

I wasn't saying that to excuse the cops actions. The dude I responded to was strategizing on how ? could improve their ability to run away from the cops. That's stupid. If you know the cops are racist and violent, why would you do anything to provoke them?
    7figz wrote: »

Spoken like a true ? .

Do you also focus on the clothes women wear as the reason they get ? ?

And have you never seen instances where somebody didn't "run" and ? still happened ?

Ya'll ? are stupid as ? . Is it that hard to actually read things in context? I wasn't responding to the incident with that comment. I was responding to the implication that dudes just hit the gym so they could run from cops better.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [l
    Polilice have said that Harris had reached for his waistband, and officers feared he might endanger them. When Harris was on the ground, he "refused to pull his left arm from underneath his body where his hand was near his waistband," they said after the shooting in early April.

The pigs there are going with the old he "reached for his waistband" excuse.. And course the the pigs were then in fear...

Lets say hypothetically the ? had a gun.....
    The ? was face down.

What was he gonna do shoot backwards???

Blk ppl know what we need to do... We rather play victim n look 2 get sympathy points.
  • D0wn
    edited April 2015
    Options

I mean, if u running away and is getting killed... I never saw a anything that's running away as an entity that poses a threat .
    If u running away, u are as harmless as can be....
    So with that said, n u still get shot...

Its time ? shoot back

I wasn't saying that to excuse the cops actions. The dude I responded to was strategizing on how ? could improve their ability to run away from the cops. That's stupid. If you know the cops are racist and violent, why would you do anything to provoke them?
    If u are getting shot while running away .what the ? u think is gonna happen ,if u just stand there?....

The cop will shoot u n say, u charged at them.
    Charge at , u know the opposite of running away.
    Running = posing no threat at all.
    If cops are provoked by a person running? Won't they even be more provoked by a person in close proximity?
  • D0wn
    Options
    [l
    Polilice have said that Harris had reached for his waistband, and officers feared he might endanger them. When Harris was on the ground, he "refused to pull his left arm from underneath his body where his hand was near his waistband," they said after the shooting in early April.

Lets say hypothetically the ? had a gun.....
    The ? was face down.

What was he gonna do shoot backwards???

Blk ppl know what we need to do... We rather play victim n look 2 get sympathy points.

Cont.

Blk ppl are the only group who will celebrate , because a picture of their own getting shot is front pg magazine cover... Look y'all we made it. "Dey no tis ing us".

N those are the goofy ? ,who think they know ? , just because their paws got a diploma to clutch
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

If u are getting shot while running away .what the ? u think is gonna happen ,if u just stand there?....

The cop will shoot u n say, u charged at them.
    Charge at , u know the opposite of running away.
    Running = posing no threat at all.
    If cops are provoked by a person running? Won't they even be more provoked by a person in close proximity?

I'm not really sure what this has to do with any of those cases. In both cases, running is what caused the violent confrontation not what resulted from a violent confrontation. You right, if the cops are going to attack you anyway, you might as well run. I'm just saying that dudes shouldn't be getting their cardio up in preparation for their next encounter with the cops.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Damn.. yall not watchin MHP

this ? wasnt even a real cop he was an insurance exec

Who has donated Guns/Vehicles and other type of resources to Police

He rented his spot.. he is a "reserve" Cop

Crazy dude just made a great point he was Zimmerman with resources by all acounts..

i guess you can say A wanna be... got to be.