Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • r.prince18
    r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Houston, TX — A high-speed pursuit through the northeast side of Houston, Texas ended tragically Wednesday morning. Police officers shot and killed the man who tried to flee. The entire scene unfolded on Live TV.

The chase began after officers attempted to pull the vehicle over and the driver refused to stop.

According to Click2Houston,

The vehicle exited on Wallisville Road, then the driver eventually crashed into multiple vehicles and stopped near the intersection of Castlegory Road.
    Several officers then jumped out with weapons drawn. The driver got out of the vehicle and it appeared he reached back into the vehicle.
    At least one officer opened fire and the driver then appeared to fall to the ground. The Harris County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the suspect is dead.
    It is unclear at the moment if what the driver was “reaching for” was a gun.

The man’s identity has yet to be officially released, but family members arriving at the scene say the man is 41 years old and is the father of three, with another child on the way, according to ABC 13.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/breaking-cops-shoot-? -man-live-tv-reaching/#220pzCLmFxleUomQ.99

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CCpRLCRVIAABdGJ.mp4
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based on what I saw, this shooting actually looks justified.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Inb4 this gets negative reactions or he gets called a ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

So the ? ? couldnt just stop n raise his hands. His life obviously didnt matter to hiself. ? him from my current understanding of things.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was he black or white or other? I gotta determine how much of a ? to give.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Black

Damn....

Yeah just saw the snippet of the video. Can't call this one yet tho. ? went too fast to form an opinion.....At this point at least....
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm, it appears.... He ? up
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So the ? ? couldnt just stop n raise his hands. His life obviously didnt matter to hiself. ? him from my current understanding of things.

Crazy cacs ? a boat load of ppl n get tooken alive with his guns.
    But it's okay to shoot this ? because???

U ? aint ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They couldnt hit him with a car?

Same ? I was thinking....that Arizona case is gonna give these cops more incentive just to say ? it and start running ? over
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He reached in the car.... ? outta here. They'd be stupid not to shoot, you don't know what ? gon pop up wit, especially if he took you on a chase. He might not be tryin to go back to the joint. And ? how they'd take a white person into custody. ? you ain't white. When the haters behind you, don't move. When they around you with guns drawn, don't move. They scared of us, inherently, why ya'll think they talk about us so much, why you think they ? wit us. They scared of us bruh. A scary ? wit is gun is the most dangerous thing you can run across they get to blickin at they own shadow. Training can't replace fear so as soon as you move they're going to take off on you, flat out. That idealism ? gon get ? smoked.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    When people get killed unjustly,almost like clockwork either we or the media then pour over every situation and try to rope it in. It REALLY marginalizes the TRUE injustices.

Since when is goin on a police chase, havin guns drawn, then reachin back into the car ever a situation ANYONE gives af about. Stop it. Get this ? outta here
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

U ? aint ? .

Calm down, cupcake.

Those "crazy cacs" shoulda got clapped, too.

It aint my fault that the cops didn't squeeze on those "crazy cacs".

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didn't click the video yet but ? those pigs. did he have a gun?

no gun = ? those pigs.

gun = ? those pigs.

if he died with a gun in his hands... ? those pigs but ok i can see where they're coming from so ? them and him too.

edit: i just watched... yeah ? everybody involved. no protest or outrage necessary on this one.
  • _Lefty
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    When people get killed injustly,almost like clockwork either we or the media then pour over every situation and try to rope it in. It REALLY marginalizea the TRUE injustices.

Since when is goin on a police chase, havin guns drawn, then reachin back into the car ever a situation ANYONE gives af about. Stop it. Get this ? outta here

@S2J
    Stop sayin people gettin killed injustly then just lumpin ? in because police and a dead black man is the common denominator. This is its own situation, with its own set of circumstances. Walter Scott was an injustice, Michael Brown is an Injustice, the 12 year old in cleveland was an injustice, the guy gettin hit by the car was some ? , the other guy that got shot by the deputy and many, many others. This is not. ? the police, if i'm into it with anybody and he get to reachin, and i'm strapped, he's askin for it, not to say i would be as quick to shoot as the police, but action beat reaction so theoretically, i probably should. He already took em on a chase, you don't know where his head at, he coulda just did 12 and he ain't goin back, you just don't know. It's easy to watch a video bruh, but when you in the fire, it's different. I'm not expalinin how, but just know it is. I'm not sayin this to defend the police, i'm saying it in the name of objectivity. If your mom was a cop, you gon tell her to wait and see because of other police shootings? or you gon tell her to make sure she make it home? Don't be dumb ya whole life G.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    When people get killed injustly,almost like clockwork either we or the media then pour over every situation and try to rope it in. It REALLY marginalizea the TRUE injustices.

@S2J
    Stop sayin people gettin killed injustly then just lumpin ? in because police and a dead black man is the common denominator. This is its own situation, with its own set of circumstances. Walter Scott was an injustice, Michael Brown is an Injustice, the 12 year old in cleveland was an injustice, the guy gettin hit by the car was some ? , the other guy that got shot by the deputy and many, many others. This is not. ? the police, if i'm into it with anybody and he get to reachin, and i'm strapped, he's askin for it, not to say i would be as quick to shoot as the police, but action beat reaction so theoretically, i probably should. He already took em on a chase, you don't know where his head at, he coulda just did 12 and he ain't goin back, you just don't know. It's easy to watch a video bruh, but when you in the fire, it's different. I'm not expalinin how, but just know it is. I'm not sayin this to defend the police, i'm saying it in the name of objectivity. If your mom was a cop, you gon tell her to wait and see because of other police shootings? or you gon tell her to make sure she make it home? Don't be dumb ya whole life G.

You know you guys are making the same point, right?
  • _Lefty
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »

@S2J

You know you guys are making the same point, right?

Nah. I'm sayin look at the totality of the circumstances in a situation by situation basis, and he's sayin to let homie gettin shot stand on its own as the injustice. In other words, he's sorta short minded, so he can't get past the guy gettin shot and won't look at anything around it. He'll marry a ? wit a fat ass solely because she got a fat ass, but he'll ignore the white belt and the 6 kids, and he always wanna argue about some ? . Need to sit his silly ass down somewhere. I ain't ? wit dude tonight, if he got questions, he can refer to what I posted, I typed a lot, so i'm sure it's all there lol.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

U ? aint ? .

I simply said it appears he ? up, where did I condone him getting shot... get out your feelings ? ?
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah cuh he fucced up. He seen em comin shoulda just layed down , we gettin clapped out here its on TV EVERYFUCCINDAY so u know they lookin for a reason to smoke a ?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this ? still alive orange_2285720b.jpg
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ? up by reaching in the car. At that point he basically killed himself. Nothing to see here.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was watching this as it happened. Like mentioned above once dude reached it was a wrap. Pigs got a shoot first ask questions later mentality y'all know that.