Extremist gunmen ? 12 at Paris newspaper. Revenge for cartoon prophet satire. (video)

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    read to koran read the hadith this islamic ? is not a conspiracy it's just a continuation of the islamic history of the murder and slaughter of non muslims that was started and ordered by the fake ass prophet muhammad

do you ? want me to post actually quotes attributed to that so called prophet ???

When you're done with that, post the one about the ? who fed 1000's with a couple loafs of bread and fish

You don't have to believe the stories in the bible that's cool for you, but that actually has nothing to do with what islam clearly teaches. In christian dominated nations you can talk ? about jesus you can openly not believe and people have had that freedom for a long time you can't do that ? in muslim nations, they will ? you.

If you want me to give you a comparison of the life of jesus vs muhammad and a break down of how there teachings differed i can do it and the gulf between the two religions will be made very clear.

when you have christians doing evil ? they are clearly not doing what jesus told them to do
    when you have muslims doing evil ? they are clearly doing what muhammad told them to do by his example or direct religious order.

You are a sick and incredible liar.

where did i lie???? it became possible to be a atheist in western nations without people killing you for it for well over 200 years. where are my lies??? show it to me or stop talking out of your ass.

you ignorant people say ? but cannot prove it i will prove everything i say in this thread.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol the amount of feelings in here is monumental
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    read to koran read the hadith this islamic ? is not a conspiracy it's just a continuation of the islamic history of the murder and slaughter of non muslims that was started and ordered by the fake ass prophet muhammad

do you ? want me to post actually quotes attributed to that so called prophet ???

When you're done with that, post the one about the ? who fed 1000's with a couple loafs of bread and fish

You don't have to believe the stories in the bible that's cool for you, but that actually has nothing to do with what islam clearly teaches. In christian dominated nations you can talk ? about jesus you can openly not believe and people have had that freedom for a long time you can't do that ? in muslim nations, they will ? you.

If you want me to give you a comparison of the life of jesus vs muhammad and a break down of how there teachings differed i can do it and the gulf between the two religions will be made very clear.

when you have christians doing evil ? they are clearly not doing what jesus told them to do
    when you have muslims doing evil ? they are clearly doing what muhammad told them to do by his example or direct religious order.

where did i lie???? it became possible to be a atheist in western nations without people killing you for it for well over 200 years. where are my lies??? show it to me or stop talking out of your ass.

you ignorant people say ? but cannot prove it i will prove everything i say in this thread.

We won't play that game homegirl. Come with the Ayats, Hadith and evidence of your claims. Don't lose focus now.

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death by cartoon....damn.
    I'll give those crazy muffugguhs one thing........they really are willing to fight and die for their convictions.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

He's not a liar, only a stiff-necked fool and a hypocrite

I'm not mincing my words. He's a flat out liar. Half truths are still lies.

• gtops
    gtops Members Posts: 10
    Options
    Zombie the only guy in here displaying some common sense. Truth.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone released the footage of one of the cops getting executed at point blank range. I have seen it.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh man folks died over a cartoon. ? is not funny
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sure, it could be extremist nationalist, but it could also be extremist Muslims. Nationalist do have a history of creating false flag situations to spark hate to support their agenda. Still, these Muslims have shown great amounts of ingenuity at assaulting the enemy with way fewer resources. Don't get it twisted though, they do have funding.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I swear you can make fun of any other religion

Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Catholic, Protestant

But when it comes to the Islamic religion

? gets real, you can't even joke about the prophet Muhammad without some act of violence

I mean ? died over a ? CARTOON

Something thats supposed to be harmless, silly and used for entertainment purposes

Got someone killed, grown men all ski masked up with assault rifles taking someone else's life over a cartoon

South Park made fun of tons of people and every religion but when it came to Muhammad, Comedy Central pulled the episode

And this is supposed to America where you have free speech and the freedom of press

This ? is ? and it has to stop

But I dont see the French officials catching these guys alive

If they are extreme enough to ? someone over a cartoon of Muhammad then they will easily ? themselves for the same reason

You lying like ? with the bold and you know it!!
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    I don't care who carried out these killings or why. It's wrong.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a bit of an oversimplification to say they died over a cartoon and it wasn't like it happened just once. They kept doing it over and over and escalating it. I'm not sure how they thought that ? would end or what their goal was besides antagonizing a whole religion but I bet they won't do it again.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you are such a ? coward every time i ask you to expose my so called hypocrisy you shut the ? up. You call me a hypocrite then prove it.
  • gtops
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    It's a bit of an oversimplification to say they died over a cartoon and it wasn't like it happened just once. They kept doing it over and over and escalating it. I'm not sure how they thought that ? would end or what their goal was besides antagonizing a whole religion but I bet they won't do it again.

Who cares what they kept doing? Its call freedom of speech. Its the basis of western society fool. I guess we should all just ? and not say ? ever again. Ever listen to rap music? Freedom of speech. Without it we wouldn't even be on this website talking about this ? . Wake up.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    gtops wrote: »

Who cares what they kept doing? Its call freedom of speech. Its the basis of western society fool. I guess we should all just ? and not say ? ever again. Ever listen to rap music? Freedom of speech. Without it we wouldn't even be on this website talking about this ? . Wake up.

Obviously those that carried out the killing care. Freedom of speech doesn't prevent a person from getting their ass kicked by a citizen. Freedom of speech is protection from the Government.

• Kwan Dai
    Options

you are such a ? coward every time i ask you to expose my so called hypocrisy you shut the ? up. You call me a hypocrite then prove it.

But......but you made quite a few assertions that you, yourself said you could substantiate. Now it's someone else's job to prove that you lie?

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If I knew you in real life my only comment would have been "how much you trying to bet?"
  • SneakDZA
    Options

Freedom of speech is absolutely not the basis of "western" society you simpleton. In fact, in France (where this actually happened if you're paying attention)...
    The laws forbid any communication which is intended to incite discrimination against, hatred of, or harm to, anyone because of his belonging or not belonging, in fact or in fancy, to an ethnicity, a nation, a race, a religion, a sex, or a sexual orientation, or because he or she has a handicap.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_France

What this means is that this paper was actually breaking the law by publishing those cartoons and articles. Do your googles next time you're about to call someone a fool.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhammad was a ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Muhannad X‌ you flagged my comment saying Muhammad was a ?

Why?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm relatively close to France, watching this story develop on various outlets like tv5 (French state tv). My sympathy goes out to the victims. Europe is getting crazy.
    I remember when the white, christian extreme right terrorist Breivik killed 70 plus innocent people in Norway in '11. It's sad that deranged people use religion to justify terrorist acts.
    Trained killers.
    Dunno if you have seen the footage yet and read the witness accounts, but these killers must have had some training to be able to handle automatic weapons (they even used rocket launchers).
  • gtops
    Options

Freedom of speech is absolutely not the basis of "western" society you simpleton. In fact, in France (where this actually happened if you're paying attention)...
    The laws forbid any communication which is intended to incite discrimination against, hatred of, or harm to, anyone because of his belonging or not belonging, in fact or in fancy, to an ethnicity, a nation, a race, a religion, a sex, or a sexual orientation, or because he or she has a handicap.

What this means is that this paper was actually breaking the law by publishing those cartoons and articles. Do your googles next time you're about to call someone a fool.

The law is based around hatred you "simpleton" who the ? are you to tell anybody that these cartoons weren't just humorous cartoons and in no way designed for hate. Just because you draw something in a certain shape doesn't necessarily mean its made to spread a message of hatred.

The cartoons were satirical in nature. Do your googles next time and read a dictionary.

sat·ire
    /ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
    noun
    noun: satire

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

So you're saying nobody about there can use humor and be critical of anything just because it might offend somebody? gtfoh.

And why the ? do you think we participated in WW2 if it wasn't for freedom, fool. That's what we stand for, fool.
    Land of the free, fool.

The fact that you're even defending this ? is ridiculous to begin with.

• Kwan Dai
    edited January 2015
    Options

The law is based around hatred you "simpleton" who the ? are you to tell anybody that these cartoons weren't just humorous cartoons and in no way designed for hate. Just because you draw something in a certain shape doesn't necessarily mean its made to spread a message of hatred.

The cartoons were satirical in nature. Do your googles next time and read a dictionary.

sat·ire
    /ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
    noun
    noun: satire

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

So you're saying nobody about there can use humor and be critical of anything just because it might offend somebody? gtfoh.

And why the ? do you think we participated in WW2 if it wasn't for freedom, fool. That's what we stand for, fool.
    Land of the free, fool.

The fact that you're even defending this ? is ridiculous to begin with.

What's more ridiculous is, you don't fully understand your own copy and paste jobs.

Obviously you ? the cartoons were funny to some. You being one of the some. However, why isn't it hitting your dense ass like a ton of bricks that others could be offended?

Freedom of speech doesn't protect a person from retaliation of the offended. Nor does it make those who respond via acts of violence wrong in all cases. In this particular case the perps are 100% wrong as there were innocents killed.

• SneakDZA
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

If I knew you in real life my only comment would have been "how much you trying to bet?"

Nah I meant those particular crackas not crackadom in general.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Zombie hates islam so much hes defending whites

How am I defending whites ??? Explain your statement to me.

is the loss of white lives a tragedy? in your opinion