Extremist gunmen ? 12 at Paris newspaper. Revenge for cartoon prophet satire. (video)

Options

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These criminals will get their just due. These khawarij ain't muslim, they're criminals. Daa'ish ain't muslim neither. They giving real muslims a bad name and make it even harder for them to cope in already hostile societies like France.

I been to the UK quite a few times, also been to Jamaica and other West Indian islands. I can say from firsthand experience West Indian brothers got love for muslims and Africans in general. There's alot of muslims with a Jamaican heritage in UK, in particular in cities like Birmingham and London.
    Real Jamaicans, regardlesd of their religious background, show love to muslims... You got fake dudes claiming the Yard while we ain't never seen them post a pic up, see them reference anything Yard related, type in patois, anything. Ion wanna expose fake dudes on here, but I thought whitebwoys pretending to be black played out a long time ago...
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Zombie hates islam so much hes defending whites
    Threads like these always bring out newby a*s wack posters or lurkers with low postcounts saying dumb, racist sh*t. It also exposes closet racists who pretend to be black...
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good, good, take each other out.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gtops wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    It's a bit of an oversimplification to say they died over a cartoon and it wasn't like it happened just once. They kept doing it over and over and escalating it. I'm not sure how they thought that ? would end or what their goal was besides antagonizing a whole religion but I bet they won't do it again.

Who cares what they kept doing? Its call freedom of speech. Its the basis of western society fool. I guess we should all just ? and not say ? ever again. Ever listen to rap music? Freedom of speech. Without it we wouldn't even be on this website talking about this ? . Wake up.

Freedom of speech is absolutely not the basis of "western" society you simpleton. In fact, in France (where this actually happened if you're paying attention)...
    The laws forbid any communication which is intended to incite discrimination against, hatred of, or harm to, anyone because of his belonging or not belonging, in fact or in fancy, to an ethnicity, a nation, a race, a religion, a sex, or a sexual orientation, or because he or she has a handicap.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_France

What this means is that this paper was actually breaking the law by publishing those cartoons and articles. Do your googles next time you're about to call someone a fool.

The law is based around hatred you "simpleton" who the ? are you to tell anybody that these cartoons weren't just humorous cartoons and in no way designed for hate. Just because you draw something in a certain shape doesn't necessarily mean its made to spread a message of hatred.

The cartoons were satirical in nature. Do your googles next time and read a dictionary.

sat·ire
    /ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
    noun
    noun: satire

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

So you're saying nobody about there can use humor and be critical of anything just because it might offend somebody? gtfoh.

And why the ? do you think we participated in WW2 if it wasn't for freedom, fool. That's what we stand for, fool.
    Land of the free, fool.

The fact that you're even defending this ? is ridiculous to begin with.

You trollin? Please tell me you're trollin.
  • gtops
    gtops Members Posts: 10
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    It's a bit of an oversimplification to say they died over a cartoon and it wasn't like it happened just once. They kept doing it over and over and escalating it. I'm not sure how they thought that ? would end or what their goal was besides antagonizing a whole religion but I bet they won't do it again.

Who cares what they kept doing? Its call freedom of speech. Its the basis of western society fool. I guess we should all just ? and not say ? ever again. Ever listen to rap music? Freedom of speech. Without it we wouldn't even be on this website talking about this ? . Wake up.

Freedom of speech is absolutely not the basis of "western" society you simpleton. In fact, in France (where this actually happened if you're paying attention)...
    The laws forbid any communication which is intended to incite discrimination against, hatred of, or harm to, anyone because of his belonging or not belonging, in fact or in fancy, to an ethnicity, a nation, a race, a religion, a sex, or a sexual orientation, or because he or she has a handicap.

What this means is that this paper was actually breaking the law by publishing those cartoons and articles. Do your googles next time you're about to call someone a fool.

The law is based around hatred you "simpleton" who the ? are you to tell anybody that these cartoons weren't just humorous cartoons and in no way designed for hate. Just because you draw something in a certain shape doesn't necessarily mean its made to spread a message of hatred.

The cartoons were satirical in nature. Do your googles next time and read a dictionary.

sat·ire
    /ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
    noun

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

So you're saying nobody about there can use humor and be critical of anything just because it might offend somebody? gtfoh.

And why the ? do you think we participated in WW2 if it wasn't for freedom, fool. That's what we stand for, fool.
    Land of the free, fool.

What's more ridiculous is, you don't fully understand your own copy and paste jobs.

Obviously you ? the cartoons were funny to some. You being one of the some. However, why isn't it hitting your dense ass like a ton of bricks that others could be offended?

Freedom of speech doesn't protect a person from retaliation of the offended. Nor does it make those who respond via acts of violence wrong in all cases. In this particular case the perps are 100% wrong as there were innocents killed.

Yeah no trouble you're completely ? in the head. My copy and paste job is more ridiculous then you retards defending the slaughter of a dozen innocent people by some crazed fanatics? Who raised you? You should of been tossed off the cliff 300 style if that's what you think.

Why isn't it hitting your dense ass that it doesn't ? matter who was offended? People get offended every day by masses of ? bro. Just because I'm offended by the sun rising doesn't give me the right to massacre some people to vent my anger. Get a punching bag, get involved in politics and fight back again what you think is wrong the correct way.

Its pointless to even debate with you people who defend this ? anyways, you're probably at home reading the Koran. Same type of people who think its a womans fault after she gets ? because she wore revealing clothes. ? yourself.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

If I knew you in real life my only comment would have been "how much you trying to bet?"

Nah I meant those particular crackas not crackadom in general.

Oh ok LLS
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhammad was a ?

Yes and no. The term paedophilia didn't exist, secondly it was quite common to wed young girls. I got nothing particular against Muhammad, but someone who lived 1400 years ago should probably not be anyones role model.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    These criminals will get their just due. These khawarij ain't muslim, they're criminals. Daa'ish ain't muslim neither. They giving real muslims a bad name and make it even harder for them to cope in already hostile societies like France.

I been to the UK quite a few times, also been to Jamaica and other West Indian islands. I can say from firsthand experience West Indian brothers got love for muslims and Africans in general. There's alot of muslims with a Jamaican heritage in UK, in particular in cities like Birmingham and London.
    Real Jamaicans, regardlesd of their religious background, show love to muslims... You got fake dudes claiming the Yard while we ain't never seen them post a pic up, see them reference anything Yard related, type in patois, anything. Ion wanna expose fake dudes on here, but I thought whitebwoys pretending to be black played out a long time ago...
    Threads like these always bring out newby a*s wack posters or lurkers with low postcounts saying dumb, racist sh*t. It also exposes closet racists who pretend to be black...

If the perps have taken Shahadah they are indeed Muslims, just very bad and ignorant ones. You are right justice will be served be it in this life or the next.

• D. Morgan
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm sorry after seeing this that cartoonist went to ? far
    [img]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2462544/thumbs/o-? -PROPHET-570.jpg?5&random=1420658856368[/img]
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Spoiler that faggotry

lol at the cartoonist going too far tho...I think them emo ass muslims went too far homie
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

sat·ire
    /ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
    noun

Land of the free, fool.

What's more ridiculous is, you don't fully understand your own copy and paste jobs.

Obviously you ? the cartoons were funny to some. You being one of the some. However, why isn't it hitting your dense ass like a ton of bricks that others could be offended?

Freedom of speech doesn't protect a person from retaliation of the offended. Nor does it make those who respond via acts of violence wrong in all cases. In this particular case the perps are 100% wrong as there were innocents killed.

Yeah no trouble you're completely ? in the head. My copy and paste job is more ridiculous then you retards defending the slaughter of a dozen innocent people by some crazed fanatics? Who raised you? You should of been tossed off the cliff 300 style if that's what you think.

Why isn't it hitting your dense ass that it doesn't ? matter who was offended? People get offended every day by masses of ? bro. Just because I'm offended by the sun rising doesn't give me the right to massacre some people to vent my anger. Get a punching bag, get involved in politics and fight back again what you think is wrong the correct way.

Its pointless to even debate with you people who defend this ? anyways, you're probably at home reading the Koran. Same type of people who think its a womans fault after she gets ? because she wore revealing clothes. ? yourself.

If you aren't going to read thoroughly through each post, ? off. Who here that's responded to your nonsense condoned these attacks?

If your ? ass like copping out that's your business. For someone who's so liberal it's quite hypocritical of you to box people in with how they should react to being offended.

It's pointless to debate people who require R.I.F. I haven't read anyone defending these killings but that's what a 5th grade reading level will net you in the end.

• D. Morgan
    Options
    ^^^Spoiler that faggotry

lol at the cartoonist going too far tho...I think them emo ass muslims went too far homie

My bad gentlemen yall right I should have put that ? in a spoiler.

Can I edit my post and put it in a spoiler?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    in the beginning of understand the difference between islam and christanity you have to know that there is a difference between what a religious teacher teaches either through direct religious order or by example vs what his followers actually do.

The moral teachings of christ and his apostles are simple love ? and love mankind

"You shall love the Lord your ? with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

This love also extended to people of other religions, pagans and samartians in the early church christains lived side by side with pagan and it stayed like that for a very long time. love for every one is the foundation of christain moral teaching

islam on the other hand only extends love to other muslims

Qur'an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

Qur'an 30:43-45—Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare (good) for their own souls, that He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.

Notice that 3:31-32 makes Allah's love contingent on whether a person believes in Muhammad. This is similar to what we find in 19:46, which declares: "Lo! those who believe and do good works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love."

Hence, although Allah is called "the Loving," the Qur'an only means by this that Allah will love people once they believe in him and obey his prophet. The ? of Islam has no love for sinners and unbelievers.

Interestingly, the "Love me first and I'll love you back" kind of love exhibited by Allah in the Qur'an is condemned by Jesus in Matthew 5:43-48:

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Now understand this the quran has peaceful verses but there is a doctrine called abrogation which erases these parts for more violent ones. This happened because at the birth of islam muhammad and his followers were weak militarily so he promoted peace as soon as that changed muhamand co-signed warfare. that happened after the move from mecca to medina.

Surah 13:39: Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book.

the peaceful parts of the quran in relation to other religions have were abrogated this fact is clear because muhammad was also a war leader who slaughtered a whole tribe of ? jews, google banu qurayza.

now if you guys what me to talk about the nasty way muhammad lived his personal life i can do that also
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I'm sorry after seeing this that cartoonist went to ? far

[img]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2462544/thumbs/o-? -PROPHET-570.jpg?5&random=1420658856368[/img]

That's unfortunate. I don't find any humor in such depictions. However, not to the point that someone needs to get murked.
  • zombie
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

How am I defending whites ??? Explain your statement to me.

is the loss of white lives a tragedy? in your opinion

It depends on which whites are being killed and why what's the reason behind it, making a racist cartoon is no reason to ? 12 people
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    in the beginning of understand the difference between islam and christanity you have to know that there is a difference between what a religious teacher teaches either through direct religious order or by example vs what his followers actually do.

The moral teachings of christ and his apostles are simple love ? and love mankind

"You shall love the Lord your ? with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

This love also extended to people of other religions, pagans and samartians in the early church christains lived side by side with pagan and it stayed like that for a very long time. love for every one is the foundation of christain moral teaching

Qur'an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

Qur'an 30:43-45—Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare (good) for their own souls, that He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.

Notice that 3:31-32 makes Allah's love contingent on whether a person believes in Muhammad. This is similar to what we find in 19:46, which declares: "Lo! those who believe and do good works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love."

Hence, although Allah is called "the Loving," the Qur'an only means by this that Allah will love people once they believe in him and obey his prophet. The ? of Islam has no love for sinners and unbelievers.

Interestingly, the "Love me first and I'll love you back" kind of love exhibited by Allah in the Qur'an is condemned by Jesus in Matthew 5:43-48:

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Now understand this the quran has peaceful verses but there is a doctrine called abrogation which erases these parts for more violent ones. This happened because at the birth of islam muhammad and his followers were weak militarily so he promoted peace as soon as that changed muhamand co-signed warfare. that happened after the move from mecca to medina.

Surah 13:39: Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book.

the peaceful parts of the quran in relation to other religions have were abrogated

muhammad was also a war leader who slaughtered a whole tribe of ? jews google banu qurayza.

now if you guys what me to talk about the nasty way muhammad lived his personal life i can do that

Problem is, you aren't talking. You are cutting pasting and I bet it's from a pro-christian Islam hate site.

If you aren't going to site multiple sources which, include those of actual followers of Islam then, you are being the coward I already believe you to be. I will be sure to post my rebuttal.

• zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

I am jamaican most of us don't know ? about islam that's why we seem so cool with it, but if we actually knew the truth that would change quickly. i some times post in patois rep yard strongly on here and can talk about where i come from. ISLAM IS EVIL AS ? and is a threat to the well being of not only black people but all non muslims.

you are muslim defend for me the so called prophet muhammad stealing his own step sons wife??? and taking women as sex slaves, are these the actions of a holy prophet???
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am waiting for you ? to debate what post with a serious argument or admit you don't know what the ? your are talking about.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i ran my own country i would put muslims to death. practicing islam would be illegal
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait Muhammad had sex slaves?! I didn't know that, I need to do some research on Islam.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If the perps have taken Shahadah they are indeed Muslims, just very bad and ignorant ones. You are right justice will be served be it in this life or the next.

There's certain acts that'll exclude you from Islam...

The Prophet PBUH predicted the coming of these khawarij and warned us against them. Their knowledge of the quran don't extend the tip of their tongue. They make takfir to anyone who doesn't subscribe to their deviant cult. Most of their victims have been muslim. Khawarij been plaguing muslims since the time of Ali (ra). They even made takfir against him and fought him.
    Daa'ish shares all characteristics of these khawarij.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Wait Muhammad had sex slaves?! I didn't know that, I need to do some research on Islam.

That ? had a 9 year old wife bruh
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

the peaceful parts of the quran in relation to other religions have were abrogated

muhammad was also a war leader who slaughtered a whole tribe of ? jews google banu qurayza.

now if you guys what me to talk about the nasty way muhammad lived his personal life i can do that

Problem is, you aren't talking. You are cutting pasting and I bet it's from a pro-christian Islam hate site.

If you aren't going to site multiple sources which, include those of actual followers of Islam then, you are being the coward I already believe you to be. I will be sure to post my rebuttal.

I posted from the ultimate muslim source the quran i don't need many sources the quran is enough to prove the difference between the religions, now if i was going to show how muhammad lived his life then i would pull up some Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim sticking to just those two collections of hadith is enough i won't even need all of the Kutub al-Sittah

are you going to argue that muhammad and his followers did not slaughter the jews in arabia or that the quran abrogates verses or that allah limits his love to muslims. I could have pasted from a bathroom wall if what i pasted is written in the koran and hadith then that means it's valid to the discussion.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    islam is evil
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

That ? had a 9 year old wife bruh

I keep hearing about that, did someone offer their 9 year old daughter to Muhammad or did he just outright married a 9 year old?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont print offensive ? to over sensitive thugs..

white folks stay habitually line steppin then get shocked when ? get real.

Exactly

Some people feel everything is a joke until ? really gets real

This incident can be traced to every Western invasion of Islamic States since the beginning of time (Iraq and Afghanistan recently)

Live these Muslims to themselves. The world we live in is culturally divergent enough to leave radical nutters in peace