Extremist gunmen ? 12 at Paris newspaper. Revenge for cartoon prophet satire. (video)

Options

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They earned that death, you ? sayin freedom of speech and all that other ? are absolutely right in your stance. And if the consequences of said speech are possibly death and you still decide to say it then i cant feel sorry for you. Thats like wearing a blue flag in a red zone, yea you can do it, you can do whatever the ? you want, but the chances of you getting ? up for it are high and you know this then there shouldn't be an uproar. everyone has a choice. They chose to do something that millions of other people avoid doing, they Knew these crazy ? are out there and they could/would and have the potential to do it. Shrugs mo. I cant in my heart of hearts feel sorry for someone that put their hands in the frying pan and ? when it gets fried.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of u ? who are aaying its freedom of speech are the same ? who say cacs should be offed about some of the ? they say about blacks. Whats the diffetence

Like chris rock said. I dont think them ? should have been slaughtered

But i understand
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    Christians used to be as radical as muslims, fact
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

YES you are totally correct the difference is that jesus or his companions never ordered the enslavement/murder of people.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama took no time to speak on this, meanwhile in Ferguson he takes a week.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

After these 6 yrs did you or anybody else really expect better from him?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

? this got to do with merica?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

YES you are totally correct the difference is that jesus or his companions never ordered the enslavement/murder of people.

We still waitin on them quotes from the koran
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better know whose toes you're stepping on is all I got to say
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/charlie-hebdo-staffer-says-attackers-claimed-to-be-al-qaida
    Charlie Hebdo Staffer: 'It Lasted Five Minutes... They Spoke French Perfectly'

A staffer for satirical French newspaper Charlie Hebdo said that masked attackers threatened her to gain access to its offices as they launched their attack Wednesday and claimed to belong to Al-Qaeda.

Corinne Rey, known as Coco, told French publication L'Humanite that she was "brutally threatened" by two armed men at the door of the newspaper's offices after picking her daughter up from daycare.

"They wanted to enter, go up. I typed the code," she said, as quoted by The Guardian. "They shot Wolinski, Cabu ... it lasted five minutes ... I had taken refuge under a desk."

Rey was referring to two of the newspaper's prominent cartoonists, who were among the 12 people killed in the attack.

"They spoke French perfectly ... claiming to be Al-Qaida," she said of the assailants, as quoted by the Guardian.

Other French media reported that the assailants told an eyewitness to "tell the media that we are from Al-Qaida in the Yemen," according to The Guardian.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    Now understand this the quran has peaceful verses but there is a doctrine called abrogation which erases these parts for more violent ones. This happened because at the birth of islam muhammad and his followers were weak militarily so he promoted peace as soon as that changed muhamand co-signed warfare. that happened after the move from mecca to medina.

kinda how the New testament completely wipes out all the horrible ? the Old testament had in it @zombie
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    in the beginning of understand the difference between islam and christanity you have to know that there is a difference between what a religious teacher teaches either through direct religious order or by example vs what his followers actually do.

The moral teachings of christ and his apostles are simple love ? and love mankind

"You shall love the Lord your ? with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

This love also extended to people of other religions, pagans and samartians in the early church christains lived side by side with pagan and it stayed like that for a very long time. love for every one is the foundation of christain moral teaching

islam on the other hand only extends love to other muslims

Qur'an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

Qur'an 30:43-45—Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare (good) for their own souls, that He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.

Notice that 3:31-32 makes Allah's love contingent on whether a person believes in Muhammad. This is similar to what we find in 19:46, which declares: "Lo! those who believe and do good works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love."

Hence, although Allah is called "the Loving," the Qur'an only means by this that Allah will love people once they believe in him and obey his prophet. The ? of Islam has no love for sinners and unbelievers.

Interestingly, the "Love me first and I'll love you back" kind of love exhibited by Allah in the Qur'an is condemned by Jesus in Matthew 5:43-48:

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Now understand this the quran has peaceful verses but there is a doctrine called abrogation which erases these parts for more violent ones. This happened because at the birth of islam muhammad and his followers were weak militarily so he promoted peace as soon as that changed muhamand co-signed warfare. that happened after the move from mecca to medina.

Surah 13:39: Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book.

the peaceful parts of the quran in relation to other religions have were abrogated

muhammad was also a war leader who slaughtered a whole tribe of ? jews google banu qurayza.

now if you guys what me to talk about the nasty way muhammad lived his personal life i can do that

Problem is, you aren't talking. You are cutting pasting and I bet it's from a pro-christian Islam hate site.

If you aren't going to site multiple sources which, include those of actual followers of Islam then, you are being the coward I already believe you to be. I will be sure to post my rebuttal.

I posted from the ultimate muslim source the quran i don't need many sources the quran is enough to prove the difference between the religions, now if i was going to show how muhammad lived his life then i would pull up some Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim sticking to just those two collections of hadith is enough i won't even need all of the Kutub al-Sittah

are you going to argue that muhammad and his followers did not slaughter the jews in arabia or that the quran abrogates verses or that allah limits his love to muslims. I could have pasted from a bathroom wall if what i pasted is written in the koran and hadith then that means it's valid to the discussion.
    Understanding hadith is an actual science that takes years to master. Unlike you I actually read fos7aa Arabic, but I know 'alim (scholars) and maybe some talib al 'ilm (student of gainful knowledge) can put them in proper context way better than I could do. You have whole books explaining these hadith. You don't even read or understand Arabic so why are you even talking?

Speak on subjects you know about. You're way out of your league on this one...
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i ran my own country i would put muslims to death. practicing islam would be illegal

Well, I'm not even Muslim and I'm glad you don't run a country.

You do realize you'd be killing a ton of blacks as well, yeah muslims are predominantly arab (middle east-north africa) and asian but there are over 240 million muslims in sub-saharan Africa (for example the country with the most powerful economy in Africa, Nigeria, has over 78 million Muslims alone).
  • zombie
    Options
    This ? muhamand is the ultimate hypocrite a muslim man is limited to having 4 wives this ? had like 9-12.

Quran (4:3) - "Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess."

Bukhari (62:6) - "The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives."

These are some of his wives but he had more
    Sawda ? Zam'a
    Aisha ? Abi Bakr
    Hafsa ? Umar
    Hind (Umm Salama) ? Abi Umayya
    Zaynab ? Jahsh
    Zaynab ? Khuzayma
    Rayhana ? Zayd ibn Amr
    Ramlah (Umm Habiba) ? Abi Sufyan
    Juwayriyah ? Al-Harith
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    This ? muhamand is the ultimate hypocrite a muslim man is limited to having 4 wives this ? had like 9-12.

Quran (4:3) - "Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess."

Bukhari (62:6) - "The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives."

Sawda ? Zam'a
    Aisha ? Abi Bakr
    Hafsa ? Umar
    Zaynab ? Jahsh
    Zaynab ? Khuzayma
    Rayhana ? Zayd ibn Amr
    Juwayriyah ? Al-Harith

Moses, Abraham, Solomon and Lamech had multiple wives. And their bible says that was pagan practices.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said before. These threads bring out the weak posters with low postcounts, whiteboys pretending to be black and goofy a*s trolls.
    I think it's safe to say they took over the tread and ruined it...
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

kinda how the New testament completely wipes out all the horrible ? the Old testament had in it @zombie

christianity is not judaism the old testament rules are for the jews, if the OT was violent jesus made the NT PEACEFUL but muhammad in one life time went from peaceful to warlike when it would benefit him.

The OT is not wiped out all the rules and laws are enforced IF YOU ARE A JEW, BUT if you are a christian then you follow those same laws THE WAY CHRIST TOLD US TO FOLLOW THEM. In other words we have not abandoned any of the O.T christians were just ordered to express them the way christ did.

However In islam certain rules were to be literally abandoned and all this happened within the life time of muhammad. In other words what i am saying is that he flipped flopped with his own religious orders that were susposed to be coming from allah.

NOW HOW THE ? is a ? changing the rules HE GIVES TO THE SAME PEOPLE in one life time its would be like ? saying on monday i want you to pray to the west and then ? comes back on tuesday and says i want you to pray to the east.

muhammad just stole ? from jews and christians and created an ideology to help bring unity to the arabs and bring those savages out of the ? sand.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They are not anymore christians for the most part are peaceful.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are always repercussions for actions people like to play stupid and excuses blatant ? folk do. That cartoon ain't funny and the creators knew a certain type of folk were gonna take offense.... Now innocents are dead. Why slap a bear then cry poor me when someone gets mauled ?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

christianity is not judaism the old testament rules are for the jews, if the OT was violent jesus made the NT PEACEFUL but muhammad in one life time went from peaceful to warlike when it would benefit him.

The OT is not wiped out all the rules and laws are enforced IF YOU ARE A JEW, BUT if you are a christian then you follow those same laws THE WAY CHRIST TOLD US TO FOLLOW THEM. In other words we have not abandoned any of the O.T christians were just ordered to express them the way christ did.

However In islam certain rules were to be literally abandoned and all this happened within the life time of muhammad. In other words what i am saying is that he flipped flopped with his own religious orders that were susposed to be coming from allah.

NOW HOW THE ? is a ? changing the rules HE GIVES TO THE SAME PEOPLE in one life time its would be like ? saying on monday i want you to pray to the west and then ? comes back on tuesday and says i want you to pray to the east.

muhammad just stole ? from jews and christians and created an ideology to help bring unity to the arabs and bring those savages out of the ? sand.

So the jews have to follow a separate doctrine then Christians from the same holy bible but they both end up in the same heaven?

at the bolded, Christians did the same exact thing from 'pagan' religions.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

But the bible condoned slavery, and had rules and regulations. the stonings of others
  • zombie
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    in the beginning of understand the difference between islam and christanity you have to know that there is a difference between what a religious teacher teaches either through direct religious order or by example vs what his followers actually do.

The moral teachings of christ and his apostles are simple love ? and love mankind

"You shall love the Lord your ? with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

This love also extended to people of other religions, pagans and samartians in the early church christains lived side by side with pagan and it stayed like that for a very long time. love for every one is the foundation of christain moral teaching

islam on the other hand only extends love to other muslims

Qur'an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

Qur'an 30:43-45—Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare (good) for their own souls, that He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.

Notice that 3:31-32 makes Allah's love contingent on whether a person believes in Muhammad. This is similar to what we find in 19:46, which declares: "Lo! those who believe and do good works, the Beneficent will appoint for them love."

Hence, although Allah is called "the Loving," the Qur'an only means by this that Allah will love people once they believe in him and obey his prophet. The ? of Islam has no love for sinners and unbelievers.

Interestingly, the "Love me first and I'll love you back" kind of love exhibited by Allah in the Qur'an is condemned by Jesus in Matthew 5:43-48:

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Surah 13:39: Allah doth blot out or confirm what He pleaseth: with Him is the Mother of the Book.

the peaceful parts of the quran in relation to other religions have were abrogated

muhammad was also a war leader who slaughtered a whole tribe of ? jews google banu qurayza.

now if you guys what me to talk about the nasty way muhammad lived his personal life i can do that

Problem is, you aren't talking. You are cutting pasting and I bet it's from a pro-christian Islam hate site.

If you aren't going to site multiple sources which, include those of actual followers of Islam then, you are being the coward I already believe you to be. I will be sure to post my rebuttal.

I posted from the ultimate muslim source the quran i don't need many sources the quran is enough to prove the difference between the religions, now if i was going to show how muhammad lived his life then i would pull up some Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim sticking to just those two collections of hadith is enough i won't even need all of the Kutub al-Sittah

are you going to argue that muhammad and his followers did not slaughter the jews in arabia or that the quran abrogates verses or that allah limits his love to muslims. I could have pasted from a bathroom wall if what i pasted is written in the koran and hadith then that means it's valid to the discussion.
    Understanding hadith is an actual science that takes years to master. Unlike you I actually read fos7aa Arabic, but I know 'alim (scholars) and maybe some talib al 'ilm (student of gainful knowledge) can put them in proper context way better than I could do. You have whole books explaining these hadith. You don't even read or understand Arabic so why are you even talking?

Speak on subjects you know about. You're way out of your league on this one...

I am out of my league??? yet you cannot defend your position or countermand what i have posted these things are written down in your islamic writings

In what context can you morally justify a so called holy prophet taking sex slaves and slaughtering a whole tribe OF JEWS or forcing the people of the book to pay taxes until they feel inferior. I could kind of understand it if these people were pagans because ? has a history of punishing pagans but these people were jews and muhamand still cosigned their slaughter and enslavement a prophet cannot turn against believers and put them in slavery based on political reasons which is exactly what the muslims did with the banu qurayz

I mean what context can you twist that into something positive.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i ran my own country i would put muslims to death. practicing islam would be illegal

Well, I'm not even Muslim and I'm glad you don't run a country.

You do realize you'd be killing a ton of blacks as well, yeah muslims are predominantly arab (middle east-north africa) and asian but there are over 240 million muslims in sub-saharan Africa (for example the country with the most powerful economy in Africa, Nigeria, has over 78 million Muslims alone).

i dont care blacks muslims be on ? ? too like boko haram. they kidnap and enslave there own people.
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

Sawda ? Zam'a
    Aisha ? Abi Bakr
    Hafsa ? Umar
    Zaynab ? Jahsh
    Zaynab ? Khuzayma
    Rayhana ? Zayd ibn Amr
    Juwayriyah ? Al-Harith

Moses, Abraham, Solomon and Lamech had multiple wives. And their bible says that was pagan practices.

Moses, abraham and soloman were jews not christians they had no bible ( old and new testament) they only had the torah which is the old testament and the laws as practiced in it were for jews not christians

If jesus told christians not to marry more than one wife and had 12 wives himself then you would have a point. Muhammand had 11 wives but the koran says to have 4 so he himself was not following the word of allah.