Do you think black Christians are stupid

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na, white Christians that believe Jesus and ? are white are stupid. This guy is stupid.

055 second mark
    Pope Francis I and Benedict XVI praying to a Blac…: http://youtu.be/fGb_y_rEcrU

Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus.

What's that gotta do with anything? Whitey may not have introduced every Black to Christianity, but they're the reason most black Christians follow the religion.

Christianity was already a religion practiced in Africa before slavery. When the slaves came to America they were singing blues and gospel songs about ? also voodoo comes from Christianity and was heavily practiced in Africa. The Europeans made Yeshua and the disciples white. They mocked Christianity and named the black male and female, Adam and Eve. The mormons tried to change the identity of Christ to white and made up some other story out of a fictitious prophet named John Smith. If you study Rastafari, it has Christian elements all of this was predated before 1774. The white man is the natural ? and they did not create Christianity, that is false.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But they did create catholicism and any black catholic is dumb as ? .
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This hillbilly speakin nothing but truth
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope but Black Mormons are.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Christianity, Islam and Judaism all existed in West Africa before European slavery. Muslims were selling slaves to the east from Timbuktu. Jews came down from Spain after getting kicked out just before slavery kicked off full scale. Christians had the Mali empire. These were all invaders though and the majority did not practice either religion. The tribes that existed outside of the invading Africans from the North and East who were already subjected by Greeks and Arabs, were mostly Animist practicing Spirit religions. It was Christianity that created the cozy relationship that allowed for Europeans to destroy a region, and continue their conquest through division and colonization. @zombie can tell you what his ancestors did.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most are ignorant, they have no grasp on history and only know what was passed down in their immediate family.

But the ones that do know the history of it yet still follow are either stupid or afraid.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"

? stop. If christianity was in africa pre slavery it was in the east, the majority of slaves were taken from the west. Dont throw the christian ? at my ancestors, any black person that decides to follow a religion that laid the foundation for the trans atlantic slave trade should blow their ? brains out. If i knew for 1000% that the ? of the bible was real id still never follow him. I could never follow a ? that allowed almost an entire culture to be enslaved, and allowed almost the eradication of the indigenous population of america. He could come down right now and id tell him hes a coward and to ? off. Omnipotent and all seeing my ass. He saw my great ancestors get hung and forced into slavery of of his word and he didnt come down to square it. Keep that ?

Bruh, genesis 28: 49-68 says what happened to the original ysraelites. The bible doesn't condone slavery. The slaves in Africa were following the Judaic tradition of the bible before the triangle slave trade and the Europeans corrupted it and changed the images of Jesus to reflect Cesare Borgia. How can we bash black Christians and call ourselves African Americans when Africa is a white man's name. We are all hypocrites confused about our own history and speaking European languages.

Bruh i never said 'condone' not once. Although that would be a good word for it. There are rules bro, rules on how a slave can be acquired, how a slave can be beaten, how a slave can work, how to dral with a slaves family if he has one while being a slave (surprise, they become slaves too). Im black, continents didnt have names until humans decided they needed to give it one. What makes jesus christ more believable than any of the roman gods, any of the greek gods, any of the aztec gods, egyptian gods, muslim ? , the countless afrrican religions throughout the history of mankinds gods, the vikings gods? All of them are documented and written about. What makes your jesus christ more believable than those besides your faith?

According to the bible slaves are only slaves for 7 years to pay off debt like a worker. Good slaves became masters like students become teachers. Slaves were never to be beaten or harmed. South Africa was called Ethiopia before Hannibal by Scipio Africanus. Before Ethiopia it was Eden. What makes Jesus (king james- English name but not his biblical name) more believable was that he was physically here in the flesh, documented and defied the Roman empire whereas the egyptian and greek gods were myths. The story of horus started having stuff added to it years later to compare to christianity for 1, he wasn't born of a ? and he didn't have 12 disciples, there were no wise men, that's all false. Vikings and greeks steal from each other and there is no mount olympus. The only documented religions in the flesh are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Moses (Moishe), Jesus (Yeshua) and Elijah were here on this earth from there I dunno but I was raised to not believe that Jesus is white.

He was said to be born of a ? in 3,000 BCE. His fathers ? gotten eaten by a catfish so he impregnated his wife through his Ka(spirit).
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Na, white Christians that believe Jesus and ? are white are stupid. This guy is stupid.

055 second mark
    Pope Francis I and Benedict XVI praying to a Blac…: http://youtu.be/fGb_y_rEcrU

Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus.

What's that gotta do with anything? Whitey may not have introduced every Black to Christianity, but they're the reason most black Christians follow the religion.

Christianity was already a religion practiced in Africa before slavery. When the slaves came to America they were singing blues and gospel songs about ? also voodoo comes from Christianity and was heavily practiced in Africa. The Europeans made Yeshua and the disciples white. They mocked Christianity and named the black male and female, Adam and Eve. The mormons tried to change the identity of Christ to white and made up some other story out of a fictitious prophet named John Smith. If you study Rastafari, it has Christian elements all of this was predated before 1774. The white man is the natural ? and they did not create Christianity, that is false.

Now voodoo doesn't come from Christianity. Its 70,000 years old since the oldest rituals done.

http://www.apollon.uio.no/english/articles/2006/python-english.html

All religions come from voodoo and voodun means ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Most of y'all need to research more and more. Most of your African ancestors were either Muslims or voodoo practicaneers of any sect.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"

? stop. If christianity was in africa pre slavery it was in the east, the majority of slaves were taken from the west. Dont throw the christian ? at my ancestors, any black person that decides to follow a religion that laid the foundation for the trans atlantic slave trade should blow their ? brains out. If i knew for 1000% that the ? of the bible was real id still never follow him. I could never follow a ? that allowed almost an entire culture to be enslaved, and allowed almost the eradication of the indigenous population of america. He could come down right now and id tell him hes a coward and to ? off. Omnipotent and all seeing my ass. He saw my great ancestors get hung and forced into slavery of of his word and he didnt come down to square it. Keep that ?

lol ? name 3 ancestors born before your grandfather... get your self righteous ass outta here.. smh " your ancestors" ? we got sold by other Africans your racist ass hate for whites got you hating your own race... how dumb is that..

On my mothers side or my fathers side ? ? . You the gangbanger right? A ? christian gangbanger. Why, if you believe the gospel of jesus christ did you join a gang? ? you are ? stupid. Fact is you cant dispute what i said about christianity being in the east if it was in africa at all. And you cant dispute the fact that 99.9% of blacks that were enslaved were from the west part of africa. And its true that blacks sold other blacks, but who made the demand necessary? I wouldnt expect you to know, you to busy getting ? stuffed down your throat for the sake of your imaginary kids.

lol bruh you catching too much feelings it ain't that serious... also just cuz I'm rep 2 deep don't mean I can't have religious beliefs... and both I know damn well you don't know who your great great grandfather is.. when he died and all that ? .. ? gonna try and go to ancestry.com and figure ? out smh... yes christianity was in the east... but you want us to be true to our roots right? the same roots that sold us huh... the same roots that if you go to west Africa them Africans ain't gonna see you as one of them huh.. bruh go abroad and experience the ? you tryna preach.. I've been to the middle east seen how those cultures are. every time I see your posts you seem so damn angry at everything... I'm glad I'm not you cuz you got Hella estosterone in yo system.. you got alot of hybrid female feelings bruh.. you act like you have a period every 2 months.. ? acting like he got the hormones of a ? in this bytch smh... all because lots of blacks choose to be christians... smh..

Lol at talking about west africa with authority when you've been to the middle east

And vodun (the real African one) does not come from Christianity

99% of our ancestors weren't Christians deal with it
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather believe in ? and find out he does not exist than to believe ? is not real and find out he is real, I'll take the former over the latter on anyday.
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    I rather believe in ? and find out he does not exist than to believe ? is not real and find out he is real, I'll take the former over the latter on anyday.

Exactly, great point yeah everyone questions his existence, yet every religion is founded upon faith. be forreal logical thought/critical thinking or conscious wasn't created through stardust or no big bang theory. No explosion nor evolution allowed the Human mind to grasp right and wrong
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mali wasn't a Christian Empire and Heru (Horus the Greek name) and his story is far older than Judaism and Christianity.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Bruh, genesis 28: 49-68 says what happened to the original ysraelites. The bible doesn't condone slavery. The slaves in Africa were following the Judaic tradition of the bible before the triangle slave trade and the Europeans corrupted it and changed the images of Jesus to reflect Cesare Borgia. How can we bash black Christians and call ourselves African Americans when Africa is a white man's name. We are all hypocrites confused about our own history and speaking European languages.

Bruh i never said 'condone' not once. Although that would be a good word for it. There are rules bro, rules on how a slave can be acquired, how a slave can be beaten, how a slave can work, how to dral with a slaves family if he has one while being a slave (surprise, they become slaves too). Im black, continents didnt have names until humans decided they needed to give it one. What makes jesus christ more believable than any of the roman gods, any of the greek gods, any of the aztec gods, egyptian gods, muslim ? , the countless afrrican religions throughout the history of mankinds gods, the vikings gods? All of them are documented and written about. What makes your jesus christ more believable than those besides your faith?

Once you start thinking objectively and become independent of the religious shackles then you can ask that question and get the honest answer.

I believe in ? . The Grand Architect, the Master Mathematician. I dont believe in sin and morals and values or redemption or burning bushes, or sacrifices. They only mean what people allow them to mean. The Universe is ? , i am a product of the universe therfore i am ? . Im made up of the same things that make up the rest of the universe. Stardust.

You think just like I think bro
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I think its important to delve and study consciousness and make it into tangible means.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was debating this one ? .. she steady tryin to "save me"

she go tell me one time she was questioning her faith and she lost her keys to her car.. never found them.. had to get new ones..

said she never questioned ? again..

yeh.. they're ? idiots! hahahaha

LOL HAHAHA
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that logic is stupid AF.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

POW!!!!! GOAT POST, the Bible ? , if real, is an ? that's beyond lazy and an ignorant as ? demon. The Bible ? didn't do ? when Europeans were ? and committing genocide up and down the world and the Bible ? supported similar behavior from the past. Thankfully the Bible ? isn't real anyway, and if it was I would spit in its face for being lazy as hell and supporting cattle slavery to begin with.

SMH at Christians calling the Bible ? a warrior ? but it still is letting Iraqi and Syrian Christians get ? and murdered off like flies. I'm not religious at all but I would rather worship Satan then the ? Bible ? that's just as evil as the followers that committed slavery and massacres on innocent people to begin with.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pascals wager. At least youre honest with your ? , better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

I dont think that way but at least you keepin it funky
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly, great point yeah everyone questions his existence, yet every religion is founded upon faith. be forreal logical thought/critical thinking or conscious wasn't created through stardust or no big bang theory. No explosion nor evolution allowed the Human mind to grasp right and wrong

Right and wrong are subjective, like it used to be ok for Christians to stone people to death in the middle of cities. To them it was right because ? said so. To others it was wrong because it was wrong. Whats right in your eyes may not be right in the eyes of others and vice versa. Their is no universal right and wrong. It what we perceive to be right and wrong.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

Right and wrong are subjective, like it used to be ok for Christians to stone people to death in the middle of cities. To them it was right because ? said so. To others it was wrong because it was wrong. Whats right in your eyes may not be right in the eyes of others and vice versa. Their is no universal right and wrong. It what we perceive to be right and wrong.

right and wrong are not subjective they are either the creations of man or the creations of ? outside of the individual mind no one has the right to decide what is right and what is wrong and when i say MAN i don't mean individual men I MEAN the society you come from.

either ? decides for you religious laws or man decides for you secular laws
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus / What was the name of Africa before the change ?

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. ? yes. Hell yes. ? yes. Damn it yes.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus / What was the name of Africa before the change ?

If you say Ethiopia that too was a Greek word and if you say Akelbulun that was a armiac word. As far as I know in my studies there is no word for Africa cause we weren't too concern with that ? .
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

lol ? name 3 ancestors born before your grandfather... get your self righteous ass outta here.. smh " your ancestors" ? we got sold by other Africans your racist ass hate for whites got you hating your own race... how dumb is that..

On my mothers side or my fathers side ? ? . You the gangbanger right? A ? christian gangbanger. Why, if you believe the gospel of jesus christ did you join a gang? ? you are ? stupid. Fact is you cant dispute what i said about christianity being in the east if it was in africa at all. And you cant dispute the fact that 99.9% of blacks that were enslaved were from the west part of africa. And its true that blacks sold other blacks, but who made the demand necessary? I wouldnt expect you to know, you to busy getting ? stuffed down your throat for the sake of your imaginary kids.

lol bruh you catching too much feelings it ain't that serious... also just cuz I'm rep 2 deep don't mean I can't have religious beliefs... and both I know damn well you don't know who your great great grandfather is.. when he died and all that ? .. ? gonna try and go to ancestry.com and figure ? out smh... yes christianity was in the east... but you want us to be true to our roots right? the same roots that sold us huh... the same roots that if you go to west Africa them Africans ain't gonna see you as one of them huh.. bruh go abroad and experience the ? you tryna preach.. I've been to the middle east seen how those cultures are. every time I see your posts you seem so damn angry at everything... I'm glad I'm not you cuz you got Hella estosterone in yo system.. you got alot of hybrid female feelings bruh.. you act like you have a period every 2 months.. ? acting like he got the hormones of a ? in this bytch smh... all because lots of blacks choose to be christians... smh..

Lol at talking about west africa with authority when you've been to the middle east

And vodun (the real African one) does not come from Christianity

99% of our ancestors weren't Christians deal with it

you know the middle east consists of Asia and Africa right?