Do you think black Christians are stupid

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"

? stop. If christianity was in africa pre slavery it was in the east, the majority of slaves were taken from the west. Dont throw the christian ? at my ancestors, any black person that decides to follow a religion that laid the foundation for the trans atlantic slave trade should blow their ? brains out. If i knew for 1000% that the ? of the bible was real id still never follow him. I could never follow a ? that allowed almost an entire culture to be enslaved, and allowed almost the eradication of the indigenous population of america. He could come down right now and id tell him hes a coward and to ? off. Omnipotent and all seeing my ass. He saw my great ancestors get hung and forced into slavery of of his word and he didnt come down to square it. Keep that ?

lol ? name 3 ancestors born before your grandfather... get your self righteous ass outta here.. smh " your ancestors" ? we got sold by other Africans your racist ass hate for whites got you hating your own race... how dumb is that..

On my mothers side or my fathers side ? ? . You the gangbanger right? A ? christian gangbanger. Why, if you believe the gospel of jesus christ did you join a gang? ? you are ? stupid. Fact is you cant dispute what i said about christianity being in the east if it was in africa at all. And you cant dispute the fact that 99.9% of blacks that were enslaved were from the west part of africa. And its true that blacks sold other blacks, but who made the demand necessary? I wouldnt expect you to know, you to busy getting ? stuffed down your throat for the sake of your imaginary kids.

lol bruh you catching too much feelings it ain't that serious... also just cuz I'm rep 2 deep don't mean I can't have religious beliefs... and both I know damn well you don't know who your great great grandfather is.. when he died and all that ? .. ? gonna try and go to ancestry.com and figure ? out smh... yes christianity was in the east... but you want us to be true to our roots right? the same roots that sold us huh... the same roots that if you go to west Africa them Africans ain't gonna see you as one of them huh.. bruh go abroad and experience the ? you tryna preach.. I've been to the middle east seen how those cultures are. every time I see your posts you seem so damn angry at everything... I'm glad I'm not you cuz you got Hella estosterone in yo system.. you got alot of hybrid female feelings bruh.. you act like you have a period every 2 months.. ? acting like he got the hormones of a ? in this bytch smh... all because lots of blacks choose to be christians... smh..

Lol at talking about west africa with authority when you've been to the middle east

And vodun (the real African one) does not come from Christianity

99% of our ancestors weren't Christians deal with it

you know the middle east consists of Asia and Africa right?

is West Africa in the Middle East? no. stop
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I see yall just circle jerkin.. so ima let y'all do that.. smh..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"

? stop. If christianity was in africa pre slavery it was in the east, the majority of slaves were taken from the west. Dont throw the christian ? at my ancestors, any black person that decides to follow a religion that laid the foundation for the trans atlantic slave trade should blow their ? brains out. If i knew for 1000% that the ? of the bible was real id still never follow him. I could never follow a ? that allowed almost an entire culture to be enslaved, and allowed almost the eradication of the indigenous population of america. He could come down right now and id tell him hes a coward and to ? off. Omnipotent and all seeing my ass. He saw my great ancestors get hung and forced into slavery of of his word and he didnt come down to square it. Keep that ?

lol ? name 3 ancestors born before your grandfather... get your self righteous ass outta here.. smh " your ancestors" ? we got sold by other Africans your racist ass hate for whites got you hating your own race... how dumb is that..

On my mothers side or my fathers side ? ? . You the gangbanger right? A ? christian gangbanger. Why, if you believe the gospel of jesus christ did you join a gang? ? you are ? stupid. Fact is you cant dispute what i said about christianity being in the east if it was in africa at all. And you cant dispute the fact that 99.9% of blacks that were enslaved were from the west part of africa. And its true that blacks sold other blacks, but who made the demand necessary? I wouldnt expect you to know, you to busy getting ? stuffed down your throat for the sake of your imaginary kids.

lol bruh you catching too much feelings it ain't that serious... also just cuz I'm rep 2 deep don't mean I can't have religious beliefs... and both I know damn well you don't know who your great great grandfather is.. when he died and all that ? .. ? gonna try and go to ancestry.com and figure ? out smh... yes christianity was in the east... but you want us to be true to our roots right? the same roots that sold us huh... the same roots that if you go to west Africa them Africans ain't gonna see you as one of them huh.. bruh go abroad and experience the ? you tryna preach.. I've been to the middle east seen how those cultures are. every time I see your posts you seem so damn angry at everything... I'm glad I'm not you cuz you got Hella estosterone in yo system.. you got alot of hybrid female feelings bruh.. you act like you have a period every 2 months.. ? acting like he got the hormones of a ? in this bytch smh... all because lots of blacks choose to be christians... smh..

Lol at talking about west africa with authority when you've been to the middle east

no its not but you acting like there is SO much different between the two. also you fail to Realize there are christians in west Africa..
  • JaDaDon
    JaDaDon Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid is a harsh word...but if you know about the Egyptian Gods, how the slave masters used Christianity and so on and at the very least won't question the ? ...you just may be stupid
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fool in his heart says there is no ?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no its not but you acting like there is SO much different between the two. also you fail to Realize there are christians in west Africa..

Like there isnt a whole desert between the two...and missionaries have been around gor a long ass time.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

since you've been there, talk about how West Africa and the Middle East is similar

and Christianity wasn't a force in West Africa til much later than in Eastern Africa
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus / What was the name of Africa before the change ?

If you say Ethiopia that too was a Greek word and if you say Akelbulun that was a armiac word. As far as I know in my studies there is no word for Africa cause we weren't too concern with that ? .
    OK, I'm getting it"

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na, white Christians that believe Jesus and ? are white are stupid. This guy is stupid.

055 second mark
    Pope Francis I and Benedict XVI praying to a Blac…: http://youtu.be/fGb_y_rEcrU

Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus.

you got that backwards
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The fool in his heart says there is no ?

Only a fool would presume to know that his ? is the ?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    I rather believe in ? and find out he does not exist than to believe ? is not real and find out he is real, I'll take the former over the latter on anyday.

that logic is stupid AF.

Its not logic its faith I believe ? is real for those that are atheist on Earth don't switch sides like a ? when you find out ? is real be a man and take your trip to Hell like a G don't be a ? about it.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather believe in ? and find out he does not exist than to believe ? is not real and find out he is real, I'll take the former over the latter on anyday.

do you also bow down to allah 5 times a day to be on the safe side?
    what about brahma, krishna etc?
    or scientology? they could be right too
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

that logic is stupid AF.

Its not logic its faith I believe ? is real for those that are atheist on Earth don't switch sides like a ? when you find out ? is real be a man and take your trip to Hell like a G don't be a ? about it.

What youre describing is pascals wager. Ask any preacher, pastor, deacon, reverand or anybody that seriously believes in the bible and they'll tell you, you are still going to hell. According to them you must believe in your heart, not make a decision that seems pretty logical to any theists.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    or scientology? they could be right too
    nah, that one's confirmed ?

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont agree with them but i dont thibk there dumb.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid, not really. But in my life, I met a lot of practicing Christians (of any race) whom even though knew the scripture front to back, were some kind of socially ? . "Yeah, I do drugs, don't have a job and pretty much ? my life up to the point of massive debt and reclusiveness, but I believe that Jesus died for my sins and I'm better than you because you haven't done the same (but I'm not gonna tell you that because it doesn't make me look like a good Christian)". ? outta here. I met a recovering alcoholic at the store preaching to me about Jesus... homeboy only came there for a can of beer.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Africa. From the name of an ancient tribe in Tunisia, the Afri (adjective: Afer). The name is still extant today as Ifira and Ifri-n-Dellal in Greater Kabylia (Algeria). A Berber tribe was called Beni-Ifren in the Middle Ages and Ifurace was the name of a Tripolitan people in the 6th century. The name is from the Berber language ifri "cave". Troglodytism was frequent in northern Africa and still occurs today in southern Tunisia. Herodote wrote that the Garamantes, a North African people, used to live in caves. The Ancient Greek called troglodytēs an African people who lived in caves. Africa was coined by the Romans and "Ifriqiyeh" is the arabized Latin name. (Most details from Decret & Fantar, 1981).

http://michel-desfayes.org/namesofcountries.html
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are not stupid just misguided that is all. When you read the bible it has so much hypocrisy and ? i cant believe people thinks its true. Like the story of Samson. You mean to tell a ? who gave the isrealites strict laws on sex and sex with other groups selected a man as leader of his people who slept with prostitutes,practiced pre martial sex and married a philistine who were israels oppressors. FOH that makes no sense.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    They are not stupid just misguided that is all. When you read the bible it has so much hypocrisy and ? i cant believe people thinks its true. Like the story of Samson. You mean to tell a ? who gave the isrealites strict laws on sex and sex with other groups selected a man as leader of his people who slept with prostitutes,practiced pre martial sex and married a philistine who were israels oppressors. FOH that makes no sense.

so you have never fallen for the pleasures of good ? ???? you chose the worse person from the bible to make your point and any ? chose there would have been some kind of problem because everyone is damaged.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But this shows hypocrisy cuz ? gave the israelites strict laws and if they disobey it they suffer death. But Samson chosen to liberate israel ? prostitutes and this so called ? for some reason looks the other way. This means this ? is not consistent. FOH. This is why people always say the bible contradicts itself. This one of many of contradictions in the bible.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    But this shows hypocrisy cuz ? gave the israelites strict laws and if they disobey it they suffer death. But Samson chosen to liberate israel ? prostitutes and this so called ? for some reason looks the other way. This means this ? is not consistent. FOH. This is why people always say the bible contradicts itself. This one of many of contradictions in the bible.

Does ? really look the other way in this story??? Samson suffers and ends up dead have you really read that story??? Samson did not liberate Israel exactly because of his sins and he suffers for it deeply.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let this be the last religion thread posted in g&s. for real because i believe there will be about 30 threads posted like this one over the course of this year. do that ? in the social lounge.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na, white Christians that believe Jesus and ? are white are stupid. This guy is stupid.

055 second mark
    Pope Francis I and Benedict XVI praying to a Blac…: http://youtu.be/fGb_y_rEcrU

Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus.

What's that gotta do with anything? Whitey may not have introduced every Black to Christianity, but they're the reason most black Christians follow the religion.

Christianity was already a religion practiced in Africa before slavery. When the slaves came to America they were singing blues and gospel songs about ? also voodoo comes from Christianity and was heavily practiced in Africa. The Europeans made Yeshua and the disciples white. They mocked Christianity and named the black male and female, Adam and Eve. The mormons tried to change the identity of Christ to white and made up some other story out of a fictitious prophet named John Smith. If you study Rastafari, it has Christian elements all of this was predated before 1774. The white man is the natural ? and they did not create Christianity, that is false.

Where do you get your information from, I would like to look into all this.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about lai chung and we chu 1968, the big event and such, alien conspiracies, captain planet and fat ? named mabus. we cant forget young Ike also present at such mimosa, watergates and 113bc.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If you out here giving credit to white people for anything older than 500 years you are sadly mistaken. Alot of yalls perspective are out of wack cause you apparently have no idea what was going on in the world before the trans atlantic slave trade.

Im not gonna go on a tirade about what I know or believe but i'll just say 90% you need to do some research because at this point you sound like some children giving their opinions on politics, or a fish talking about how animals that live on land are ? ... Anybody who calls somebody stupid for not agreeing with them is stupid