Do you think black Christians are stupid

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    what about lai chung and we chu 1968, the big event and such, alien conspiracies, captain planet and fat ? named mabus. we cant forget young Ike also present at such mimosa, watergates and 113bc.

Who is Lai Chung lol
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"

? stop. If christianity was in africa pre slavery it was in the east, the majority of slaves were taken from the west. Dont throw the christian ? at my ancestors, any black person that decides to follow a religion that laid the foundation for the trans atlantic slave trade should blow their ? brains out. If i knew for 1000% that the ? of the bible was real id still never follow him. I could never follow a ? that allowed almost an entire culture to be enslaved, and allowed almost the eradication of the indigenous population of america. He could come down right now and id tell him hes a coward and to ? off. Omnipotent and all seeing my ass. He saw my great ancestors get hung and forced into slavery of of his word and he didnt come down to square it. Keep that ?

Brother I'm inca from Peru .... My people and yours got pillaged because of witchcraft and idolatry plain and simple ..... You can seat nice and comfy in your high horse but who did your ancients and Israel cry to; once in slavery???
    The bible says "they cried because of their ? and he heard them"
    Israel/ Moses. And rosa parks Alike....
    So unless you really know the LIVING ? YAH
    Bewares... My ill communter.... Bewaress

You's a clay.
    He da potter
    Who are you O man?????
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"

? stop. If christianity was in africa pre slavery it was in the east, the majority of slaves were taken from the west. Dont throw the christian ? at my ancestors, any black person that decides to follow a religion that laid the foundation for the trans atlantic slave trade should blow their ? brains out. If i knew for 1000% that the ? of the bible was real id still never follow him. I could never follow a ? that allowed almost an entire culture to be enslaved, and allowed almost the eradication of the indigenous population of america. He could come down right now and id tell him hes a coward and to ? off. Omnipotent and all seeing my ass. He saw my great ancestors get hung and forced into slavery of of his word and he didnt come down to square it. Keep that ?

Brother I'm inca from Peru .... My people and yours got pillaged because of witchcraft and idolatry plain and simple ..... You can seat nice and comfy in your high horse but who did your ancients and Israel cry to; once in slavery???
    The bible says "they cried because of their ? and he heard them"
    Israel/ Moses. And rosa parks Alike....
    So unless you really know the LIVING ? YAH
    Bewares... My ill communter.... Bewaress

You's a clay.
    He da potter
    Who are you O man?????

This the type of ? yall come up with.Smh..
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Na, white Christians that believe Jesus and ? are white are stupid. This guy is stupid.

055 second mark
    Pope Francis I and Benedict XVI praying to a Blac…: http://youtu.be/fGb_y_rEcrU

Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus.

What's that gotta do with anything? Whitey may not have introduced every Black to Christianity, but they're the reason most black Christians follow the religion.

Christianity was already a religion practiced in Africa before slavery. When the slaves came to America they were singing blues and gospel songs about ? also voodoo comes from Christianity and was heavily practiced in Africa. The Europeans made Yeshua and the disciples white. They mocked Christianity and named the black male and female, Adam and Eve. The mormons tried to change the identity of Christ to white and made up some other story out of a fictitious prophet named John Smith. If you study Rastafari, it has Christian elements all of this was predated before 1774. The white man is the natural ? and they did not create Christianity, that is false.

Where do you get your information from, I would like to look into all this.

You can Google it..
  • yahwehprofet
    Options
    En fuego----
    I know it sounds f' d up
    But according to yah his judgement is a collective judgement....'

Our peoples ( inca and African) generations were many before us. There comes a point when it must be dealt with (e.i. Babylon, Egypt. Inca, Mayan)
    He allowed us to be taken and pillaged; idolatry is serious in yahs eyes...
    So like it or not
    Black Christians were born out of that contrite and broken spirit yah so desperately desires from a soul.,,
    So even in slavery salvation reached your ancestors and many were born again,,,,

I know we will agree to disagree
  • yahwehprofet
    Options
    Also my People STILL CELEBRATE MOCK sacrificial rituals to this day my brother.....
    We in the same boat my,,,, You can t tell me that ? is unrighteous as ? but I'm just being honest ..
    Lima Peru ...... They still do it your peeps too......

He's a jealous ? so. He took some back ...

Take that take that
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2015
    Options
    En fuego----
    I know it sounds f' d up
    But according to yah his judgement is a collective judgement....'

Our peoples ( inca and African) generations were many before us. There comes a point when it must be dealt with (e.i. Babylon, Egypt. Inca, Mayan)
    He allowed us to be taken and pillaged; idolatry is serious in yahs eyes...
    So like it or not
    Black Christians were born out of that contrite and broken spirit yah so desperately desires from a soul.,,
    So even in slavery salvation reached your ancestors and many were born again,,,,

I know we will agree to disagree

Doesn't make any sense, those Christians that your Bible ? allowed to enslave and pillage were evil and wiped out whole generations. You call that salvation, what about all the babies that Christian Spaniards chopped up with swords and Black slaves that were burned alive just for resisting? All this was sanctioned by your Bible ? ehh? Thank you for reminding me that the Bible ? indeed did support slavery and genocide.

I suppose there is no difference between the Bible ? and Attila the ? lol. Too bad the Bible ? remains a little ? when it comes to saving his own Christians in the Middle East now. Hilarious.

• yahwehprofet
    Options
    Isaiah 45 : 6-7
    More fire for your arsenal....
    Sad that you gonna take it and run the other way with it......
    Please read it
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Please read it

LOL!!!! You really wanted me to read this????

Isaiah 45:6-7King James Version (KJV)

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

---Okay, so based on me reading this, I have discovered the Bible ? invented disease, torture, slavery, ? , genocide and natural disasters that maim and destroy lives.

Thanks for proving how evil and horrible the Bible ? is. That means the Bible ? SANCTIONS ALL of the evil of the world today. The Bible ? is nothing less then a demonic beast worthy of disrespect and mockery.

I can CLEARLY SEE why evil ? such as Christopher Columbus and American slavery owners LOOOVED the Bible.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I've said it once and I'll say it again, the EASIEST way to make fun of and mock the ridiculousness of the Bible is to read it.

03e0d2b48821a5e5651e92c6839ea796.jpg
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Voodun Haiti destroyed the Christian nations of France, England and Spain. Christedom Haiti was weakened. The African didn't worship many gods but only one the universal creator. The so called gods are just personification of nature meaning metaphorical and allegorical representations of natural things just a better way to explain how certain ? work. It's a sacred science and the old folks use to tell me the pastors and christian folk would go the medicine woman at night because she knew how to actually heal their ailments. The hebrew ? is falsified. Christianity is the worship of Ptolemy and if you want to debate that I can show you that the original christians were followers of this fusion of Zeus and Amon Ra and Ptolemy called Serapis. Keep following if you want to but the connection and the Greeks writing the greek bible shows the fusion and then the romans adopting it.

http://www.touregypt.net/emac6.htm
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Voodun Haiti destroyed the Christian nations of France, England and Spain. Christedom Haiti was weakened. The African didn't worship many gods but only one the universal creator. The so called gods are just personification of nature meaning metaphorical and allegorical representations of natural things just a better way to explain how certain ? work. It's a sacred science and the old folks use to tell me the pastors and christian folk would go the medicine woman at night because she knew how to actually heal their ailments. The hebrew ? is falsified. Christianity is the worship of Ptolemy and if you want to debate that I can show you that the original christians were followers of this fusion of Zeus and Amon Ra and Ptolemy called Serapis. Keep following if you want to but the connection and the Greeks writing the greek bible shows the fusion and then the romans adopting it.

voodun is part of the reason Haiti became a ? papadoc used voodun to keep Haitian in fear and afraid of him there is not one nation on earth worth ? that practices voodun. All that other ? in your post is ? , telling me what the original Christians came from pagan backgrounds is telling me nothing because that fact is evident in scripture.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Please read it

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

---Okay, so based on me reading this, I have discovered the Bible ? invented disease, torture, slavery, ? , genocide and natural disasters that maim and destroy lives.

Thanks for proving how evil and horrible the Bible ? is. That means the Bible ? SANCTIONS ALL of the evil of the world today. The Bible ? is nothing less then a demonic beast worthy of disrespect and mockery.

I can CLEARLY SEE why evil ? such as Christopher Columbus and American slavery owners LOOOVED the Bible.

That's actually not what it says I had this discussion with you a long time ago. that passage is translated too strongly it actually says that the lord creates calamity not evil.

• zzombie
    Options
    I've said it once and I'll say it again, the EASIEST way to make fun of and mock the ridiculousness of the Bible is to read it.

03e0d2b48821a5e5651e92c6839ea796.jpg

you took those passages out of context
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

voodun is part of the reason Haiti became a ? papadoc used voodun to keep Haitian in fear and afraid of him there is not one nation on earth worth ? that practices voodun. All that other ? in your post is ? , telling me what the original Christians came from pagan backgrounds is telling me nothing because that fact is evident in scripture.

Christian Haiti is destitute while Voodun Haiti defeated the world powers and got Thomas Jefferson fearful. Christianity weakens black people and their minds while going back to the Voodun correctly is a sacred science and all religions come from Voodun.
  • zzombie
    Options

Christian Haiti is destitute while Voodun Haiti defeated the world powers and got Thomas Jefferson fearful. Christianity weakens black people and their minds while going back to the Voodun correctly is a sacred science and all religions come from Voodun.

Have you actually been to a country where they practice voodun as the major religion or where it has major influence??? The place Is usually nasty as ? . Do you know what goes on in Nigeria with cultists on universities?? Did the Haitians that actually led the revolution practice voodun??? With the exception of boukmon I doubt it and he died early on

There are elements in native African religion that are good but generally that ? has to go.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I can agree some things are outdated . And vodun wasnt the main reason for fighting against the French but freedom. The main reason I bring this up is that they threw away what was brainwashing and keeping them in ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Please read it

That's actually not what it says I had this discussion with you a long time ago. that passage is translated too strongly it actually says that the lord creates calamity not evil.

Calamity means destruction, tragedy, catastrophe, and misfortune. If the Bible ? created TRAGEDY, DESTRUCTION, MISFORTUNE and CATASTROPHE, is that really any better?!!

How the hell is that supposed to change my opinion of the Bible ? being a demonic, savage beast? I mean....it CREATED misfortune and tragedy LOL SMH.

SMH at the Bible ? creating the ? and the torture of little children.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Please read it

Calamity means destruction, tragedy, catastrophe, and misfortune. If the Bible ? created TRAGEDY, DESTRUCTION, MISFORTUNE and CATASTROPHE, is that really any better?!!

How the hell is that supposed to change my opinion of the Bible ? being a demonic, savage beast? I mean....it CREATED misfortune and tragedy LOL SMH.

SMH at the Bible ? creating the ? and the torture of little children.

Yes it is better and has a different connotation. Evil is wickedness for wickedness sake but a tragedy has qualities of teaching and recreation.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    Lord have mercy.....
  • zzombie
    Options
    Lord have mercy.....

On your soul you godless heathen.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord have mercy.....

Heathens love there wickedness
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Lord have mercy.....

Heathens love there wickedness

Christians historically also loved wickedness. The KKK are a Christian group lol
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ta-Nehisi Coates said it best: converting the slaves to Christianity was a MISTAKE. It gave them hope and inspiration. Nat Turner literally did what he did because he learned to read and picked up the Old Testament.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Ta-Nehisi Coates said it best: converting the slaves to Christianity was a MISTAKE. It gave them hope and inspiration. Nat Turner literally did what he did because he learned to read and picked up the Old Testament.

I wonder why there weren't more Nat Turners though....