Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loved this movie. 1st day coppin on blu ray
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was I the only ? that bust out laughing when they showed Pac lol that ? was random and short as hell
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? bout to be a cult/hood classic.

Can't believe I doubted cube, never again. Once you get over how generic the characters looked, the movie become G.O.A.T. I like how there's a lot of little incite into certain situations that happened back in the day that were just rumors and ? . Connected a lot of dots and made sense.

That eazy scene though, I aint damn near teared up at a movie in a cool ass minute. If that don't get you to check a broad out or strap up, just ? yo ? self!!! lol.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ...GOOD MOVIE

WISH THEY SHOWED MORE POSITIVE OF EASY E FAR AS HIS SUCCESS AFTER NWA WITH BONE THUGS...

HAD EASY LOOKING LIKE EDDIE KANE JR TRYIN 2 GET BACK ON
    Hilarious!, my brother was basically saying the same ? lol. He said david ruffin though. That money and fame got eazy though. Back in the day ? looked like eazy was just on some snake ass ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good damn movie
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give that ? a 9/10
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Suge is short for Sugar which in his case is short for Sugar Bear #Pause

That means dude wasn't as evil as he's been made out to be. I don't know the guy personally but I don't know of any person in history that ever had a nickname that they didn't earn/personify to some degree.

he was called sugar bear because he was a big muphucka. its the same as giving a bodyguard a mismatch name like tiny, smurf, or fruity.
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just glad are community is supporting this movie. I love seeing it grossing a lot of money and the cnn Channel being salty
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That means dude wasn't as evil as he's been made out to be. I don't know the guy personally but I don't know of any person in history that ever had a nickname that they didn't earn/personify to some degree.

he was called sugar bear because he was a big muphucka. its the same as giving a bodyguard a mismatch name like tiny, smurf, or fruity.

Fool you don't even KNOW Suge in real life tho. And that's not how he got his name.

The world is doomed joh
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fool you don't even KNOW Suge in real life tho. And that's not how he got his name.

The world is doomed joh

? do YOU know Suge in real life?? ? and stop trolling smh
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not trolling tho. You're just a sheep. The FACTS are out there. The lies and the myths are just more entertaining than the truth.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't seen it yet but white folks eating this ? up. Now they want to be invested. "I didnt know Cube was that good of a rapper". I almost went off.

Aint heard a nan NWA song in they life. Couldnt even name other members of the group. This one white chick on fb talking about "I think Suge gave Eazy E aids" because she saw a video of him dissing Eazy after he died.

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30754-shut-up-? -gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif[/img]

I went last night and it wasn't nothing but cacs in the audience.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

The world is doomed joh

idgaf either. who are you anyway his biographer? since you seem to know so much you chronicling his life or some ? ? you wring a book? this ? the hood josephus flavius.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Makes sense that so many white people went to see this. They were the designated audience when it was green lit.

Every true school hip hop fan already knows the deal about the NWA story so it certainly wasn't for them.

Personally I'm not really interested.

I know you have to get dramatic with it to make it more cinematic and that means making up a lot of stuff along the way for the sake of more narrative cohesion. But what I hear sounded either outright laughable (the extremely fake & forced Bye Felicia origin) or commonly cliche but understandable since it's so dramatic and makes for better cinema (? the Police being written after a choice encounter with cops in front of Jerry Heller).

Then of course Cube and Dre painting themselves as saints instead of highlighting any of their flaws. I mean at least the Dee Barnes incident and Cube biting and ripping people off to the extent that it got cats like B Real and his new crew (Lench Mob) aiming for his neck could've been pretty dramatic in itself and added more layers to their characters as presented in the movie. Let alone more of the ? up ? they did (like Dre straight ? Michel'le during their rocky affair).

Also heard Eazy got painted as naive and gullible which is far from the truth but since he wasn't here to consult over his side of the story it is what it is.

Truthfully I would just rather watch a more objective documentary on the subject instead.

With that said I hope this movies success leads to that Spike Lee directed Public Enemy movie I've always wanted to see.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't seen it yet but white folks eating this ? up. Now they want to be invested. "I didnt know Cube was that good of a rapper". I almost went off.

Aint heard a nan NWA song in they life. Couldnt even name other members of the group. This one white chick on fb talking about "I think Suge gave Eazy E aids" because she saw a video of him dissing Eazy after he died.

[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30754-shut-up-? -gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif[/img]

lol this girl i know hit me w that ? all last night....im like Death Row had a legit hit squad if they wanted to get rid of Eazy, it wouldnt have been bio chemical warfare
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my only thing bout bio pics is that i wanna see ? i never knew, im watching the ? last night like i learned nothing new at all
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad that they kept it basically about the group.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8/10 dope movie