Straight Outta Compton (2015)

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.W.A. biopic Straight Outta Compton 'will get a sequel featuring the rise of Snoop Dogg and the late Tupac Shakur'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3206030/Straight-Outta-Compton-sequel-featuring-rise-Snoop-Dogg-late-Tupac-Shakur.html#ixzz3jUApA3cX
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    N.W.A. biopic Straight Outta Compton 'will get a sequel featuring the rise of Snoop Dogg and the late Tupac Shakur'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3206030/Straight-Outta-Compton-sequel-featuring-rise-Snoop-Dogg-late-Tupac-Shakur.html#ixzz3jUApA3cX

Why make it a sequel tho?? Just have it be it's own stand alone with the producers of "straight outta Compton" attached.

Its. Click bait
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    "So Cube, what does a person from the ghetto that comes up on a lot of money spend it on?"

Cube looks down at the end of the table...

"More Raiders gear and curl activator."

Shots fired right in front of that ? Eazy LOL

CUBE: I'm sorry, what did you say your name was again? *offers hand for shaking purposes*

INTERVIEWER: Brian.

CUBE: *snatches hand back* Eat a ? , Brian. Get the ? outta my house. *walks away*

That ? had me rollin when he did that..dude had that I eat ass face...
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    saw the movie yesterday, that ? was great. every time the had a scene with suge I was rolling. that ? was doing extra ? the entire film
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac deserves his own biopic, not with snoop attached to it
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Dre trilogy biopic would be dope. The cameos alone would be worth the watch. It's still early for that tho.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac deserves his own biopic, not with snoop attached to it[/quote
    Honestly resurrection and thug angel did his legacy justice.... Anything else I think wouldn't unless it just focused on his upbringing and his struggle, r
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/NWA-Biopic-Trouble-Michael-B-Jordan-Exits-42819.html

"The NWA biopic Straight Outta Compton has run into a serious snag, and Fantastic Four is to blame. Michael B. Jordan, who set haters aflame when he was cast as Johnny "The Human Torch" Storm, was being eyed to play a young Dr. Dre in the drama about the trailblazing rap group. However, Fantastic Four's shooting schedule has made him unavailable. Now producers are scrambling to find a cast to play teen-to-twenty-something versions of Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and the late Eazy-E.

THR reports Jordan was a casting choice favored by Dr. Dre himself. He and Ice Cube are serving as producers on Straight Outta Compton, along with Eazy-E's widow, Tomica Wright. All three of these producers clearly have a vested interest in how NWA is presented in the film, and part of their powers include casting approval. But with Jordan out, there's no clear runner-up."

found this a while back. Michael B. Jordan was supposed to be dre. But that abomination fantastic 4 took up his scheduling time. lol

Interesting.

He can take that as a lesson, and do the tupac movie .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if they covered the world class wrecking crew years and the d barnes incident lol

that dee barnes ? wasn't funny my bad for laughing but they didn't cover the world class wrecking crew years? In the commercial they show dre dj ing and wearing a shiny suit. i'll see the movie when I get time to.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    They weren't THAT off but I hear u

snoop-stanfield.png

he looks like al green and snoop had a love child.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hdrip just leaked
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/NWA-Biopic-Trouble-Michael-B-Jordan-Exits-42819.html

"The NWA biopic Straight Outta Compton has run into a serious snag, and Fantastic Four is to blame. Michael B. Jordan, who set haters aflame when he was cast as Johnny "The Human Torch" Storm, was being eyed to play a young Dr. Dre in the drama about the trailblazing rap group. However, Fantastic Four's shooting schedule has made him unavailable. Now producers are scrambling to find a cast to play teen-to-twenty-something versions of Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and the late Eazy-E.

THR reports Jordan was a casting choice favored by Dr. Dre himself. He and Ice Cube are serving as producers on Straight Outta Compton, along with Eazy-E's widow, Tomica Wright. All three of these producers clearly have a vested interest in how NWA is presented in the film, and part of their powers include casting approval. But with Jordan out, there's no clear runner-up."

found this a while back. Michael B. Jordan was supposed to be dre. But that abomination fantastic 4 took up his scheduling time. lol

Interesting.

Dude looking stupid he could've brought star up especially with how sucessful the movie been.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I call ? on easy getting jumped by suge folk and dre talking ? and punching folk
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michel'le was the ? the bed with Dre during the "bye Felicia" scene when he was on the phone with his brother.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I call ? on easy getting jumped by suge folk and dre talking ? and punching folk

Bro it's well documented that Dre was getting into a lot of ? . Warren G even said he was the wildest in the crew. Just Cuz you not a gangsta don't make you a ? . And after what Suge did To Vanilla Ice I believe most of the stories about him. That ? just ran a dude over in cold blood. Suge was bout that life period.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

Bro it's well documented that Dre was getting into a lot of ? . Warren G even said he was the wildest in the crew. Just Cuz you not a gangsta don't make you a ? . And after what Suge did To Vanilla Ice I believe most of the stories about him. That ? just ran a dude over in cold blood. Suge was bout that life period.

Suge Knight is a myth lol. Dude is straight WWE and people fall for it all of the time

You really think a skinny dude (nicknamed Bone) is just gonna run up on someone the size of Suge? Terry wasn't no little guy either
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I seem ? shorter than me whoop ? ass that was at least 6'5 so what you saying
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Suge Knight is a myth lol. Dude is straight WWE and people fall for it all of the time

You really think a skinny dude (nicknamed Bone) is just gonna run up on someone the size of Suge? Terry wasn't no little guy either

Bro ?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I seem ? shorter than me whoop ? ass that was at least 6'5 so what you saying

I've been that dude to whoop dude's twice and three times my size as well.

But them bigger dudes just probably ain't know how to fight and was All Bark & No Bite becuz they were assuming you'd be the same way.

And in Suge's case he was goin against Two Dudes, one close to his size and another Strapped. He knew he was gonna die becuz Suge ain't a fighter no more. The ? handicapped and just had multiple attempts on his life. Wasn't no safe route to escape to.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Bro ?

U wish you could drink this ? . U my ? foreal
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge is short for Sugar which in his case is short for Sugar Bear #Pause

That means dude wasn't as evil as he's been made out to be. I don't know the guy personally but I don't know of any person in history that ever had a nickname that they didn't earn/personify to some degree.

So is that why Debo from Friday's nickname is Tiny?

I was waiting for somebody to use that as an example.

Now, have you ever known someone named after something sweet that didn't embody it in some type of way?

Didn't think so.

Ice Cube got his nickname by being "cold with the ladies on some ? ? "

Snoop got his name from the cartoon that he loved as a little kid

etc etc

Do your history on Marion Knight the Man before you jump to conclusions by the legends (and distortions) of Suge Knight. You'd be surprised

Are you Suge's cheerleader? Unless you know him personally you really don't know more about him then everyone else. Eazy claimed Suge threatened his mom and ? . Dude was a villain in the nwa movie cuz he was a villain in real life.