BLOODBORNE - PS4 Exclusive: OVER 2 MILLION copies sold

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat vicar amelia on the third try...

Now im fighting these two hunters. That keep killing me

do you have the sword that changes itself into a whip?

its very usefull against them cause of its quickness and range

hunter axe with two gems.

by that weapon in the hunters dream. it will be very helpfull for you. developp it as a second weapon. its has the ability to stop from distance the ooponent 's rush attack.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you talking about the one with the mace and the one with the gun? If so, you can lure the one with the mace away and beat him before you even attract the guy with the gun's attention.

The dude with the gun is an ? though. Even alone he can be a pain.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5-8mzRS3yY

My Ebrietas fight... that ? was ? me up halfway through.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good to see the sales numbers for this have been legit in every market.

Another win for original IPs.

The industry needs more of that.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

do you have the sword that changes itself into a whip?

its very usefull against them cause of its quickness and range

hunter axe with two gems.

Best weapon in the game imo. The damage output and move set are great for ? up the enemy quickly.....if you know how to use it.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Beat every damn hunter on that map, I thought we was on the same team?
    Just beat the electrical beast. Took a break, it was giving me trouble till I figured out how to engage and beat it
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I beat the turret hunter on the clock tower, my boy was saying I was supossed to get a weapon but I knocked him off the tower, and I can't find anything.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    The weapon should have been on his body right at the bottom of the stairs. I've seen items disappear before. Nothing as significant as a weapon though.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I just copped the game!
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess all I had to do was restart, went back up to the clock tower and it was sitting there by the turret
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tips for you ?

Farm early and often.
    Don't be afraid to run away and come back later.
    Use insight to buy sinister bell and resonant bell to invade others and help others, gives you hella echoes.
    Bag man will kidnap you.
    Chalice dungeons are fun.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I beat the electrical beast in the unseen village and I beat the adobe witch, don't know where to go now. Wiped out the whole unseen village, there is an elevator there, but its not in operation
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    How do the bells work? I tried to use the sinister bell once and it said something about another chick ringing a bell somewhere and kept flashing a message about searching for the sound of the bell. Nothing happened though. Was I supposed to try and find the chick?
  • Trollio
    Options
    How do the bells work? I tried to use the sinister bell once and it said something about another chick ringing a bell somewhere and kept flashing a message about searching for the sound of the bell. Nothing happened though. Was I supposed to try and find the chick?

Nah she ring the bell to let you know someone is about to invade you.

? her only if u don't want to get invaded
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Just opened the door to the forbidden woods, went back to the cathedral and that lady told me some hunter hendrk has gone crazy and don't go there she has business to handle
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    So I beat the turret hunter on the clock tower, my boy was saying I was supossed to get a weapon but I knocked him off the tower, and I can't find anything.

go back to the top of the tower you will find his emblem there
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Just opened the door to the forbidden woods, went back to the cathedral and that lady told me some hunter hendrk has gone crazy and don't go there she has business to handle

if i remember you will have to go back to the ODEON graveyard and witness a fight
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

No, I was talking about the sinister bell. Isn't that the one you use to invade someone else?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

if i remember you will have to go back to the ODEON graveyard and witness a fight

This correct, but you don't witness, you help in the fight. I mean I guess you could hang back, but if dude sees you, he will come after you.
  • Trollio
    Options

No, I was talking about the sinister bell. Isn't that the one you use to invade someone else?

Yeh
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    finally meeting the boss of the final labyrinth... all is left is winning. but its another ? nightmare !!!!

these developpers are sadistic sick ? !!!! you hit that moterfucker and you hear baby cries ...

let me take a break
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Looks like they improved the loading times today. The game is a lot more enjoyable for those of us still getting our ? kicked. I'm at the Cainhurst boss now, and this dude is spamming AOE attacks that all ? me in one hit, WTF?
  • Trollio
    Options
    Looks like they improved the loading times today. The game is a lot more enjoyable for those of us still getting our ? kicked. I'm at the Cainhurst boss now, and this dude is spamming AOE attacks that all ? me in one hit, WTF?

Bolt paper+ threaded cane works wonders

Fire paper+anything works well too.

Just rush him, attack n dodge his scythe attack
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Bolt paper+ threaded cane works wonders

Fire paper+anything works well too.

Just rush him, attack n dodge his scythe attack

Yeah, I did some grinding so I could buy Bolt paper. I'll give that a try. I figured out how to beat him, and if he only did the scythe when I get close he'd be easy. My problem is that he frequently pulls off that back dash into an explosive skull. It always manages to hit me at least once, and I can't survive it even with full life.