BLOODBORNE - PS4 Exclusive: OVER 2 MILLION copies sold

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool. How did all ya'll get so high. I'm farther than you and only at 37. lol And that was after I grinded a little to get higher. I was only at 30. for a long while.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I thought I was about average, seen mother ? type that they are level 150 and ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farm areas, enemies respawn
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Was in Byrenwerth and mapped the whole area and couldn't figure out where to go next. So I went upstairs in the building and jumped off the ledge held my breathe and what does the game give me? The spider BOSS!, Boss was kind of easy to, took me 4 tries cause of my ADD or is it austism? hahahaha Then some crying lady appeared, went to a quick cut scene, now I am in the unseen village looking for her
  • Trollio
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Was in Byrenwerth and mapped the whole area and couldn't figure out where to go next. So I went upstairs in the building and jumped off the ledge held my breathe and what does the game give me? The spider BOSS!, Boss was kind of easy to, took me 4 tries cause of my ADD or is it austism? hahahaha Then some crying lady appeared, went to a quick cut scene, now I am in the unseen village looking for her

Now the game gets real and all the unseen will be visible
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Damn I thought I was about average, seen mother ? type that they are level 150 and ? .

Nah you probably are about right. I think I'm just on the low end for some reason. It kills me. I seen a cat on another forum talking about how easy the game is and then said he was at like lvl 120 when he beat the game and didn't do any chalice dungeons or anything. Well I imagine game was easy if you went through most of it way overleveled.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hate how you can hear these snakes hissing but can't see them till it's almost too late
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Now the game gets real and all the unseen will be visible
    I went through the unseen village, but died by them old ladies crying, could of beat them, but I got lazy. I'm level 67 so I think im at average maybe above
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in the woods right now, I been getting so many blood echoes killing these snakes i leveled up almost ten times since Thursday, im about to hit the boss before the weekend is over.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I feel like I am close to beating the game, i'm probably at 75 percent done. What ya all think? I'm in the unseen village
  • Trollio
    Options
    I feel like I am close to beating the game, i'm probably at 75 percent done. What ya all think? I'm in the unseen village

Nope have you seen the aliens?
    If you ain't ? them then u not done
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I'm past the aliens they were in the woods, i'm after that crying lady
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Just beat the boss "The one Unborn" easiest boss in the game. As soon as you get in to the "arena" run past the boss go up the steps, take down the 6 witches make sure they don't fall down ? them from the side. Becareful the boss will swipe on the balcony. You can use Bolt paper if you like. Go back down run up to the bosses base on the bottom and attack relentlessly. Most of his attacks are telegraphed. If he glows step back and if he unleashed the acid move away and roll out the way to it goes away and return under him or on the side of him and attack.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Went to the Lecture hall killed some of those acid bosses, didn't really explore the lecture hall to much. Opened a door in to the nightmare of Mensis, ? is getting real. How far am I along i'm trying to finish this game up
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Just beat the boss "The one Unborn" easiest boss in the game. As soon as you get in to the "arena" run past the boss go up the steps, take down the 6 witches make sure they don't fall down ? them from the side. Becareful the boss will swipe on the balcony. You can use Bolt paper if you like. Go back down run up to the bosses base on the bottom and attack relentlessly. Most of his attacks are telegraphed. If he glows step back and if he unleashed the acid move away and roll out the way to it goes away and return under him or on the side of him and attack.

I lost to that boss like twenty times. Then I said, "? this ? " and level up to 42 and beat it easily. Level makes a huge difference on this game.
  • Trollio
    Options
    ? if u ain't fought the celestial one then u not done

Foh
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    The aliens are really random in this game. You're just plodding along fighting diseased people and werewolves, and then here come some aliens straight from the X-Files. lol WTF?
  • Trollio
    Options
    The aliens are really random in this game. You're just plodding along fighting diseased people and werewolves, and then here come some aliens straight from the X-Files. lol WTF?

? thought I was bullshitting
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Apparently I am almost done, reading some message boards on the game saying I got one boss in nightmare frontier one in nightmare mensis and the celestial emissary and the game is over unless I want to do side bosses
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Have you done Hemwick Lane, Cainhurst, and Upper Cathedral. They are extra, but definitely worth completing even if you don't want to do all the extra stuff like the Chalice Dungeons and multiplayer.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Nah i'm in the Nightmare of Mensis and some ? shoooting me with arrows I turned it off its getting harder and I aint focused
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got bored and finally finished the Chalice dungeons yesterday. The Pthumerian Queen has gotta be top 3 easiest bosses in the game.....more of a punching bag than an actual threat. Gonna mess around on NG+++ until Witcher 3 drops.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    These nightmare maps a little more difficult, I feel the game winding down.....All these hunters attacking me, I thought we was on the same team....smh
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    These nightmare maps a little more difficult, I feel the game winding down.....All these hunters attacking me, I thought we was on the same team....smh
    Yeah Nightmare places are some of the worst. 1 enemy at a time and ? em quick.