BLOODBORNE - PS4 Exclusive: OVER 2 MILLION copies sold

Options

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battletoads was stupid hard. I just beat the Shadows of Yarnham woods boss. It was a lot easier than I thought. I was reading a article saying it was one of the harder bosses. But just killed the dude who the flame first and the rest is pretty east. Put the game down going through Brenwth right now, expecting a challenging boss
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Autistic? Was that boss that hard for you?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I was like you, then I realized that I am beating myself doing that. Which I tried to explain in a earlier post a page back. Then I realized this game is not that hard as I am making it out to be. It has its challenges, but I played harder games. Lonious Monk got offended, so I proved my own point and whooped the boss in 5 minutes. Probably harder bosses ahead. Just surprised that they claimed that was one of the harder bosses in the game. Electrical Beast was hard for me, everybody different though
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The difference between a game like Battletoads and Bloodborne is that with Battletoads you have a set level of capabilities and if you get to a part that's hard, your only recourse is to get better In Bloodborne, getting better is definitely an option. However, you can also level up, upgrade your weapons, change your equipment, try another path and then come back when you're more capable, etc... In that regard, Bloodborne can be every bit as hard as Battletoads or not very hard at all. It really depends on how you play.

The Shadows is a good example. That was one of the hardest fights for me, but some found it to be easy. I couldn't understand that until I found out that the amount of life you take off can make a big difference in that fight. When you get any one Shadow down to 30% of your life, the three Shadows transform. They are vulnerable during the transformation. If you take off a good amount of damage, you can ? that Shadow before the three recover. Then you only have to deal with two of the enhanced Shadows. If you don't take off a lot of life, like I didn't. You can wind have to fight all three in their enhanced mode and that ? is much harder. Now say you get through that. Again, if you can take of a lot of life, you can basically take the remaining two Shadows out without much problem. If you can't ? them that fast but get one down low enough, he'll summon a huge snake that can basically teleport around the stage and make life hard as hell for you. Now even in that case the fight isn't impossible, but fighting the three in basic mode, and then two in enhanced mode, and ending the fight like that is much easier than fighting the three in basic mode, then fighting three in enhanced mode, and then fighting one or two along with a huge snake summon.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    The difference between a game like Battletoads and Bloodborne is that with Battletoads you have a set level of capabilities and if you get to a part that's hard, your only recourse is to get better In Bloodborne, getting better is definitely an option. However, you can also level up, upgrade your weapons, change your equipment, try another path and then come back when you're more capable, etc... In that regard, Bloodborne can be every bit as hard as Battletoads or not very hard at all. It really depends on how you play.

The Shadows is a good example. That was one of the hardest fights for me, but some found it to be easy. I couldn't understand that until I found out that the amount of life you take off can make a big difference in that fight. When you get any one Shadow down to 30% of your life, the three Shadows transform. They are vulnerable during the transformation. If you take off a good amount of damage, you can ? that Shadow before the three recover. Then you only have to deal with two of the enhanced Shadows. If you don't take off a lot of life, like I didn't. You can wind have to fight all three in their enhanced mode and that ? is much harder. Now say you get through that. Again, if you can take of a lot of life, you can basically take the remaining two Shadows out without much problem. If you can't ? them that fast but get one down low enough, he'll summon a huge snake that can basically teleport around the stage and make life hard as hell for you. Now even in that case the fight isn't impossible, but fighting the three in basic mode, and then two in enhanced mode, and ending the fight like that is much easier than fighting the three in basic mode, then fighting three in enhanced mode, and then fighting one or two along with a huge snake summon.

Damn maybe I am autistic....Them Shadows was so easy got my ego on 100, but I know more challenges lie ahead and I am fine with that. If there is no challenges I will get bored. I kept it simple as soon as I entered the "arena" with the Shadows I ran to one end lured the two with the swords and spun out of the corner ran away a bit and hunted down the one that shoots flames. I just kept attacking him until the other 2 shadows came close or swiped at me then I repeated the same thing. Ran away for a bit and came back for the one throwing flames. He barely attacks back he mostly stepback dodges. Once I got his annoying ass out the way. I kept moving around the map and catching whatever shadow caught up to me first and attacked and dodged. Dodged just enough so there long range attacks wouldn't hit me as much. And pretty much did that. The snakes were a non factor just keep rolling around and they will miss you most of the time. I am in Bryenwrth now how is that boss suppose to be?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    What level were you when you beat them?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are good at Riposte the Shadow of Yharnam boss is a ? joke. I beat it in less than a minute.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I don't Ripostes much. It's not that I can't do it. I'm just not perfect at it, and if you mistime your parry, the enemy takes extra damage. So basically if I rely on Ripostes and miss even one, I'm dead. I did have to use the repeating revolver and do the ripostes to beat the Cainhurst boss. His second phase was some ? .
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said, Damn maybe I am Autistic. ROFL
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I'mma have to cop this game
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Haven't one one chalice fight yet
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »

Damn maybe I am autistic....Them Shadows was so easy got my ego on 100, but I know more challenges lie ahead and I am fine with that. If there is no challenges I will get bored. I kept it simple as soon as I entered the "arena" with the Shadows I ran to one end lured the two with the swords and spun out of the corner ran away a bit and hunted down the one that shoots flames. I just kept attacking him until the other 2 shadows came close or swiped at me then I repeated the same thing. Ran away for a bit and came back for the one throwing flames. He barely attacks back he mostly stepback dodges. Once I got his annoying ass out the way. I kept moving around the map and catching whatever shadow caught up to me first and attacked and dodged. Dodged just enough so there long range attacks wouldn't hit me as much. And pretty much did that. The snakes were a non factor just keep rolling around and they will miss you most of the time. I am in Bryenwrth now how is that boss suppose to be?

That's basically what I did. Isolate the flame shooter.....? him first. Isolate the one w/ the long blade....? him. Save the one who summons those earth creatures for last.....? him.

& lmao @ Battletoads. Y'all gonna make me fire up the jnes when I get home.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    That's basically what I did. Isolate the flame shooter.....? him first. Isolate the one w/ the long blade....? him. Save the one who summons those earth creatures for last.....? him.

& lmao @ Battletoads. Y'all gonna make me fire up the jnes when I get home.

I got my SNES packed up and still got Battletoads I might have to fire it up to and Turtles 3 two games I was close to beating but could never finish smh
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I in Bryenwerth, but i'm stuck ? ain't leading no where
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Hey what level are you? Just curious.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Not even sure somewhere in the 50s