aye yall bmore posters rising up or ya aint bout it?

Options

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    lol ? gave me feelings. Go look in the change your name thread...My IC name before this was GZus and before that it was Bank. I had this account since 07.

Stop playin with me, you gotta come harder than that nh

That racist ass ? ? mexican is always makin up ? , he bout to stalk yo notifications for the next 6 months too

Mexicans always hating, if it's anything people hate worse than ? it's Mexicans

All they known for is tacos and cheap ass labor

His house prolly got 23 people living in it, you know how these Mexicans is

He really salty because his mama, aunties, sisters, and cousins all gettin black ? from the back, thats what it all boil down to
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yea

Mexican ? love ? , Idk why
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? gave me feelings. Go look in the change your name thread...My IC name before this was GZus and before that it was Bank. I had this account since 07.

That racist ass ? ? mexican is always makin up ? , he bout to stalk yo notifications for the next 6 months too

If that was the case there would More dead mexicans

All ur known for is ? polos n saying u would suck a ? for $$$
  • Max.
    Options

He really salty because his mama, aunties, sisters, and cousins all gettin black ? from the back, thats what it all boil down to

Kinda like how crackers ? ur great Grandma right n ur ? ass was born?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Did somebody just hear a ? cryin? naw me neither
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

? every time you ? a Mexican three more pop up out of nowhere

Y'all don't die y'all multiply
    Options

Kinda like how crackers ? ur great Grandma right n ur ? ass was born?

How tf would that be his great grandma then, that would be his mama

? lil boy
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut the ? up @ThaNubianGod when people reach a certain point some lash out differently than others. There is no controlling an eruption. Some will guide that energy into productivity, and some will lash out at whatever happens to be in place. The fact that there is enough police brutality in America amongst black men that would make someone want to burn some ? down is the actual story. Not the cookie cutter dream you perpin. I do not condone the acts of the people destroyING their own ? , but I can see what years of frustration will do. So unless your holier than thou ? made ass has an alternative plan shut the ? up, it's easy to condemn a man from behind a keyboard. Walk in his shoes before you proceed to judge how his journey is.
  • Max.
    Options

? every time you ? a Mexican three more pop up out of nowhere

Y'all don't die y'all multiply

Its a take over...

Word to @khaleesi she got vato in her life over a Michael

I know that ? stings lol
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

Its because you muthafuckas is not relevant, you not a threat to white supremacy, you people dont matter, they dont fear you, no one fears you
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I think that the sad fact is that rioting can bring more attention - and, consequently, more responsive action -- to an issue distressing a community than peaceful protests. The people who are against rioting shouldn't want to deny this. At the same time, destroying your community -- pharmacies, clothing, convenience and other stores, etc. -- is a cost, and one that will be paid by the members of the community in terms of lost employment opportunities and services, more inconvenience, and more, not least the negative effects of living in an even more depressed neighborhood. (It is worth noting here that these costs seem to be costs regardless of whether these businesses are owned by blacks or non-blacks.) It may be that when this cost is significant enough, no likely policy successes will make rioting worth it. It depends on whether there is rebuilding, and how long it takes. A community can take decades to recover from two days of rioting. But I'm not going to say that that is going to be the case here.

Given the potential costs of rioting, I think I am more on the side of those who are against it. Then again, perhaps there can be rioting without looting: chaos in the streets without businesses being broken into and their goods stolen. Yet if there is chaos in the streets, perhaps that will inevitably entice some individuals to try to take advantage of the situation.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Tay Gettem wrote: »
    I see a lot of house ? all up and down this thread.

Shout out to @700 real field ?

Nat turner was a real field ? to look what happen to him
    Anger and aggressionbis useless
    Without direction

lol get this ? outta here. MLK Jr. had no anger and no aggression and plenty of direction but he ended up the same kind of dead. Come on bro

bruh not even an hour ago, had to check 4 CAC at work talking about how the rioting is stupid. mind you I let their ridiculous uniformed comments go on for a while before I said anything. and one said they should mimic MLK.. I said the same thing " yeah MLK was non violent, but last time I checked they still killed him"

dude I asked them straight up since yall talking about the rioters and what they have done, should of done.. do any of yall even know WHY they are rioting.. out of 4 of these idiots not ONE of them can tell me why. there ? had no idea who Freddie Gray was. I said you probably shouldn't be discussing a topic and giving such stern opinions when you don't even know what your talking about.. its been quiet as ? in here since ....
    Goat....but you bout to be fired ? .

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that the sad fact is that rioting can bring more attention - and, consequently, more responsive action -- to an issue distressing a community than peaceful protests. The people who are against rioting shouldn't want to deny this. At the same time, destroying your community -- pharmacies, clothing, convenience and other stores, etc. -- is a cost, and one that will be paid by the members of the community in terms of lost employment opportunities and services, more inconvenience, and more, not least the negative effects of living in an even more depressed neighborhood. (It is worth noting here that these costs seem to be costs regardless of whether these businesses are owned by blacks or non-blacks.) It may be that when this cost is significant enough, no likely policy successes will make rioting worth it. It depends on whether there is rebuilding, and how long it takes. A community can take decades to recover from two days of rioting. But I'm not going to say that that is going to be the case here.

Given the potential costs of rioting, I think I am more on the side of those who are against it. Then again, perhaps there can be rioting without looting: chaos in the streets without businesses being broken into and their goods stolen. Yet if there is chaos in the streets, perhaps that will inevitably entice some individuals to try to take advantage of the situation.

Cause humans ain't peaceful creatures, how you think this world was built on the blood and bones of all those who came before us.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ignorant ass thread right here

These stupid lil ? destroyed the neighborhood and their parents were out there cleaning(literally) it up the next day
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the kmovementwas provbalance because the busses shut down after school hours they couldn't get home.. but what we are saying they went ham in the hood because of it. The black owned businesses is not their enemy. I dont own ? they damagEd. I Just think they need balanCE in this movement. However I understand their teenage mentality.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    The movement was provoked.. sorry I cant retype it
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? up thing about all this is watch gentrification come from this and poor black folks will be forced out of those areas. People say that white people start these riots for this reason. I didn't believe that ? but I don't know now.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    12:19PM
    Well the movement was provoked because the busses shut down after school hours they couldn't get home.. but what we are saying they went ham in the hood because of it. The black owned businesses is not their enemy. I dont own ? they damagEd. I Just think they need balanCE in this movement. However I understand their teenage mentality.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    Why do we call people from Baltimore poor? Because we a majority black city? Because in other cities people call the homes we live in middle class and rich neighborhoods. But in Baltimore if the majority of the hood is black its a poor hood. U know black mayors and senators live by mondawmin right?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ain't protesting, i'm looking for more ways to get involved....

protesting is the result, that ain't really my lane to be honest....i feel them out there....but that ain't me...i ain't trying to riot....

i'm trying to help with the cause to be honest....how can we stop this from happening again...
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    the kids was upset because the police was rude and they had to walk home. They started locking up innocent kids trying to get home then they caused a riot... we just need to balance them. They dont understand they just looted everything. I believe they provoked them on purpose but their actions need to be corrected

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To the people who get mad when people talk about the cvs and other property damage

Remember when white folks ? up their own ? back when black folks were accused of doing ? ? Me either. History tells us that white folks were taking our whole towns that were occupied mostly by black folks. Remember Rosewood? Black Wallstreet? Maybe many other places. Those angry mobs of white folks who did that ? back when black folks were ACCUSED of something left their homes and ? up black communities!! Ok they torched a couple police cars?? Ooooh!! Them ? got grant money and will have replacements next month. ? ain't even try to ? up the police station or the cops home or nothing. A lot of this ? is totally misguided and some of these kids are just doing it for the vine.