aye yall bmore posters rising up or ya aint bout it?

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEGoffEjUdI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Im trying to find the footage of them banging out glass in Lexington market that isnt on the news.. alot of uncut footage on Facebook... if yall saw that u would c. How unruly it was.

U oK big mam
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still waiting
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    Yall a trip...

"hey go to the courthouse and police station and try to burn it down" smh

First they would have to get through the line of police who are blocking them off from venturing in to the better neighborhoods then once they are there they will have to fight police while trying to tear ? down.

You know how quickly they were contained by Camden yards?

Need more power and direction... You have anger from the powerless but the blacks with the guidance and power to get things more organized to riot and destroy ? would rather be peaceful ,so between our own people we have a divide as you see in this very thread from @700 @VulcanRaven

@? _Yunn We got a divide because of ignorance.There are blacks that own property in that area as I already stated since I know that area and these outsiders are speaking on ? that they don't know about.We don't own much because fools sped their money on the wrong things and destroy the property of their own people.Those idiots burned down a store and a house next to it caught fire and almost killed a woman and her disabled son who both were black.Anyone condoning that ? are worse than the racist pigs.People keep mentioning the CVS,no it is not about the CVS,but the people there asked for that store to be built and it was given to them.You have to shop somewhere and you have to live somewhere,None of you negros are making this country better or helping anyone.I am about self empowerment and we need to start saving and investing so we can own all the property and control the politics in our community.Gangs,drug dealers and not being educated has contributed to the problem.

Its the good ? and the bad ? huh?

I know damn well you cant relate to anyone from the B More hood.

Only blaccs who talk so proudly and prideful when it comes to downing they own race are ones who hasn't been through the same struggle of poverty and oppression. Not to say you are wrong. But the way you talk is about as poisonous as destroying houses in your own neighborhood.

Yet you alluded to the fact they were blocked off from venturing to other neighborhoods and police station and unless they all going to carpool,usually walling to a good neighborhood while fighting off police is task itself.

This your town right? Then you should be out there expressing your opinion,seeing it put to use if people will listen. Its easy to say what you're saying but go fuccing implement it at ground zero my G...otherwise stop going on and on about your fellow blaccs who have been oppressed,treated unequally,denied the same human rights and treated worse than dogs in some cases. Honestly I dont think you understand what that does to a person psyche and why you get an outburst like this.

Fucc that CVS once again...sure a Walgreens is right there...foh

@? _Yunn Yopur first mistake is thinking you understand my motivation. This is about goodwill versus ignorance again and let's not act like ignorant blacks don't make things worse for everyone else who are trying to change things.People were out there fighting each other amongst the chaos,but you fools only looking at them burning police cars and throwing rocks at cops.Your second mistake is thinking you know my background.I am from Latrobe projects,look it up and still have plenty of family living there,but this is not about me.I did not down anyone,I am trying to up lift their mentality and self worth.How the hell you gone do harm to your own and talk about it like its positive?I talk the way I do because I see the whole problem,not just the police.You are being narrow minded as most in this thread are.I think on a larger scale since I know how it is to be int he hood and I was fortunate to have a mother than exposed be to better surroundings and kept me out of trouble.You don't ? where you eat and ? where you sleep,it's simple.Accountability and responsibility has to be taken on both sides.This is a lost cause though and I am only concerned with my family and myself.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh no! they burned down a church yo! oh lordy!
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Black church they burned down was in East Baltimore tho….if I remember correctly east baltimore where a lot of white people stay at…ain't no telling who burned that church down
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall a trip...

First they would have to get through the line of police who are blocking them off from venturing in to the better neighborhoods then once they are there they will have to fight police while trying to tear ? down.

Need more power and direction... You have anger from the powerless but the blacks with the guidance and power to get things more organized to riot and destroy ? would rather be peaceful ,so between our own people we have a divide as you see in this very thread from @700 @VulcanRaven

@? _Yunn We got a divide because of ignorance.There are blacks that own property in that area as I already stated since I know that area and these outsiders are speaking on ? that they don't know about.We don't own much because fools sped their money on the wrong things and destroy the property of their own people.Those idiots burned down a store and a house next to it caught fire and almost killed a woman and her disabled son who both were black.Anyone condoning that ? are worse than the racist pigs.People keep mentioning the CVS,no it is not about the CVS,but the people there asked for that store to be built and it was given to them.You have to shop somewhere and you have to live somewhere,None of you negros are making this country better or helping anyone.I am about self empowerment and we need to start saving and investing so we can own all the property and control the politics in our community.Gangs,drug dealers and not being educated has contributed to the problem.

Only blaccs who talk so proudly and prideful when it comes to downing they own race are ones who hasn't been through the same struggle of poverty and oppression. Not to say you are wrong. But the way you talk is about as poisonous as destroying houses in your own neighborhood.

Yet you alluded to the fact they were blocked off from venturing to other neighborhoods and police station and unless they all going to carpool,usually walling to a good neighborhood while fighting off police is task itself.

This your town right? Then you should be out there expressing your opinion,seeing it put to use if people will listen. Its easy to say what you're saying but go fuccing implement it at ground zero my G...otherwise stop going on and on about your fellow blaccs who have been oppressed,treated unequally,denied the same human rights and treated worse than dogs in some cases. Honestly I dont think you understand what that does to a person psyche and why you get an outburst like this.

@? _Yunn Yopur first mistake is thinking you understand my motivation. This is about goodwill versus ignorance again and let's not act like ignorant blacks don't make things worse for everyone else who are trying to change things.People were out there fighting each other amongst the chaos,but you fools only looking at them burning police cars and throwing rocks at cops.Your second mistake is thinking you know my background.I am from Latrobe projects,look it up and still have plenty of family living there,but this is not about me.I did not down anyone,I am trying to up lift their mentality and self worth.How the hell you gone do harm to your own and talk about it like its positive?I talk the way I do because I see the whole problem,not just the police.You are being narrow minded as most in this thread are.I think on a larger scale since I know how it is to be int he hood and I was fortunate to have a mother than exposed be to better surroundings and kept me out of trouble.You don't ? where you eat and ? where you sleep,it's simple.Accountability and responsibility has to be taken on both sides.This is a lost cause though and I am only concerned with my family and myself.

didnt it start out peaceful and with people tryna unite? were people acting ignorant and doing bolded b4 outsiders provoked the peaceful protesters? did the ignorance and petty looting outnumber the peaceful real protests? just asking cuz that's the story i got from someone else who resides in that area
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall a trip...

I never made my personal view on how I feel about the rioting as a whole.

So your assuming like I am. You can tell me about projects all day but I'm not buying it. You're not uplifting anything bro...i do not feel enlightened from what you post...not that I'm looking or need it but if that's what you're trying to do...you should do better also.

The problem is police. The problem is oppression.

No one is born ignorant.

The problem is unjust treatment and killings...not burned down buildings
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Yall a trip...

didnt it start out peaceful and with people tryna unite? were people acting ignorant and doing bolded b4 outsiders provoked the peaceful protesters? did the ignorance and petty looting outnumber the peaceful real protests? just asking cuz that's the story i got from someone else who resides in that area

Outsiders,cops and white people provoked.

So mow the protest is divided, now its peaceful protests and violent riots.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the looters are teenagers.........just saying
  • Stiff
    Options
    What happens in an army when you ? off all the leadership? Chaos and pandemonium. The leadership has been killed off here and instead of condemning that you "enlightened negroes" condemn the results of that.

The easily distracted simple negroes keep talking about "the focus being taken off of the real issue because of the riots" are guilty of doing the exact same thing…because all YOU are focused on doing now is condemning acts of civil unrest which didn't appear out of thin air. @NubianGod is the real coward because you, like America as a whole, is going to point to any excuse not to get to the root of issues. Riots aren't what's going to take focus off of police brutality. If it wasn't for riots wouldn't nobody in this thread know who the ? Mike Brown is. You simple ? really think Mike Brown was the first unarmed Black person to get killed by the ? police? You ? are dimwitted as ? and it's frustrating because you swear you're smart. Nobody else got a riot so we don't know about them.

Riots get attention…a bunch of people walking up and down the street singing don't. It's ? up that's the society we live in but that's what it is whether you want to admit it or not. A CVS got burned down that's ? up. But since 9/11 the amount of Blacks killed by the police is approaching 9/11. and THAT'S MORE ? UP. Y'all are disgusting.

"they're burning their own communities!!!" shut the ? up. I bet they're going to listen to what they got to say now.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    5 + 5= 10

8 + 2= 10

6 + 4= 10

Point to me putting those basic ass addition problems up there is there is more than one way to solve a problem and come to the same answer.

Some of you can't see the trees for the forest and only see your mindset and nothing else thats a very narrow minded but similar view to the view people who are doing these injustices against us.

? all that field ? and house ? ? while it's funny we all soldiers of the same struggle we might speak in a different slang and have different ideas but we of the same struggle.

I came in here to say something similar. The people saying the Baltimore citizens shouldn't be protesting or rioting or whatever, want the protestors to do it their way or no way at all. They fail to see the selfishness in their view and can't seem to grasp the concept that different people react differently to the same situation. There is no right or wrong, there is only action.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im trying to find the footage of them banging out glass in Lexington market that isnt on the news.. alot of uncut footage on Facebook... if yall saw that u would c. How unruly it was.

what about the actions that provoked this?
    The actions that provoked this have been forgotten because of these ? rioters. You basically summed up what these riots are doing to the message we had just a week ago.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall a trip...

@Peezy_Jenkins Those were a different group of people who were protesting peacefully and are still protesting as they should be and they are also the people who live there that got their property destroyed by high school kids and certain people who just want destruction later that day.Now the people who care had to come out today and clean up what their own people laid to ruin.There are people who have lived there for decades and now they are out of a home or work and all of them are black, not white,not cops,but black who are the ones suffering from all of this.Rioting is not a plan,but a detriment.There is a single mother of 3 who is out of work now after 5 years and that really hits close to home,because I was raised by a single mother of 3.The police did not do that,blacks did.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited April 2015
    Options

what about the actions that provoked this?
    The actions that provoked this have been forgotten because of these ? rioters. You basically summed up what these riots are doing to the message we had just a week ago.

well it seems that not rioting has gotten people nowhere and according to yall rioting has made people forget the cause. so whats next? are people supposed to sit and just keep taking ? ? i hear that baltimore has a long history of justice ? ?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Yall a trip...

@Peezy_Jenkins Those were a different group of people who were protesting peacefully and are still protesting as they should be and they are also the people who live there that got their property destroyed by high school kids and certain people who just want destruction later that day.Now the people who care had to come out today and clean up what their own people laid to ruin.There are people who have lived there for decades and now they are out of a home or work and all of them are black, not white,not cops,but black who are the ones suffering from all of this.Rioting is not a plan,but a detriment.There is a single mother of 3 who is out of work now after 5 years and that really hits close to home,because I was raised by a single mother of 3.The police did not do that,blacks did.

How did we get here bro?

And how is this peaceful protest going?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Yall a trip...

The police did not do that,blacks did.

would they have don this if police/justice system hadnt done what they did? i think not.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    What happens in an army when you ? off all the leadership? Chaos and pandemonium. The leadership has been killed off here and instead of condemning that you "enlightened negroes" condemn the results of that.

The easily distracted simple negroes keep talking about "the focus being taken off of the real issue because of the riots" are guilty of doing the exact same thing…because all YOU are focused on doing now is condemning acts of civil unrest which didn't appear out of thin air. @NubianGod is the real coward because you, like America as a whole, is going to point to any excuse not to get to the root of issues. Riots aren't what's going to take focus off of police brutality. If it wasn't for riots wouldn't nobody in this thread know who the ? Mike Brown is. You simple ? really think Mike Brown was the first unarmed Black person to get killed by the ? police? You ? are dimwitted as ? and it's frustrating because you swear you're smart. Nobody else got a riot so we don't know about them.

Riots get attention…a bunch of people walking up and down the street singing don't. It's ? up that's the society we live in but that's what it is whether you want to admit it or not. A CVS got burned down that's ? up. But since 9/11 the amount of Blacks killed by the police is approaching 9/11. and THAT'S MORE ? UP. Y'all are disgusting.

"they're burning their own communities!!!" shut the ? up. I bet they're going to listen to what they got to say now.
    This is honestly some of the stupidest ? I've ever read on the IC. Does your ? really think the powers that be give a ? that B'more hoods are getting burned? Because if you truly think "they're going to listen" due to looting in Black areas, I'm gonna guess your Moms was snacking on paint chips during her pregnancy.

This case ALREADY had attention you basic keyboard warrior ? . And it was all on the cops who committed the act. Now the attention is elsewhere. Worse yet, those communities that are already struggling, now have it even worse. How the ? does that do anything positive?

Just understand people like YOU are hurting black business, and black families in B'More. You know....people actually contributing, and not just whining behind a PC. Yay, so you burned some cars, ruin some black businesses, what the ? did you accomplish other than play the ? role for Fox news.

I'm not even sure why I'm addressing you. You can't possible be a grown man speaking such nonsense. Go play with your toys little boy, and let grown folk discuss the real issues that are clearly over your thick head.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    All this damn time and still no police report or explanation of what happened smh....I wouldn't blame people if they wana turn up after the curfew tonight. This is getting ridiculous
  • Stiff
    Options

This is honestly some of the stupidest ? I've ever read on the IC. Does your ? really think the powers that be give a ? that B'more hoods are getting burned? Because if you truly think "they're going to listen" due to looting in Black areas, I'm gonna guess your Moms was snacking on paint chips during her pregnancy.

This case ALREADY had attention you basic keyboard warrior ? . And it was all on the cops who committed the act. Now the attention is elsewhere. Worse yet, those communities that are already struggling, now have it even worse. How the ? does that do anything positive?

Just understand people like YOU are hurting black business, and black families in B'More. You know....people actually contributing, and not just whining behind a PC. Yay, so you burned some cars, ruin some black businesses, what the ? did you accomplish other than play the ? role for Fox news.

I'm not even sure why I'm addressing you. You can't possible be a grown man speaking such nonsense. Go play with your toys little boy, and let grown folk discuss the real issues that are clearly over your thick head.

I wasted about 45 seconds of my life…that I'll never get back.. reading this ? ? rhetoric. It's okay though because I'll never make the mistake again.

And the bolded is not insulting because I know you would never in your life disrespect me in my face like that. Continue to be the best ? ? you can be and keep crying about that damn CVS while Black people are getting gunned down with impunity.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options

I wasted about 45 seconds of my life…that I'll never get back.. reading this ? ? rhetoric. It's okay though because I'll never make the mistake again.

And the bolded is not insulting because I know you would never in your life disrespect me in my face like that. Continue to be the best ? ? you can be and keep crying about that damn CVS while Black people are getting gunned down with impunity.
    Nowhere in my post did I cry for CVS, and nowhere in YOUR post did you counter any of my points.

And if I met you in RL I would extend my hand and try to talk to you like a man, hoping that at some point you grow the ? up. My goal isn't to see Black people fighting each other, and I don't want to see us burning down our own communities.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sick of people acting like intelligence is some uncle tom ? . Acting like a stupid ignorant stero type is acting like a ? . Im all for the fuxk the corrupt police movement but blacks need to stop disrespecting intelligent black people. Im born and raised in the hoods they burning down. They detoured from fighting the cops and started fighting their own . Mission derailed and the pigs are laughing.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    yall keep on downin the people that riot, y yall dont care about the reason why as much?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options