aye yall bmore posters rising up or ya aint bout it?

Options

Comments

• okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in Bmore smart trying to get from upside down on that car note. Parking they 2006 Tahoe right in the middle of the street with a I support the police bumper sticker. Yall better hurry up before the Gieco lizard catch on.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »
    Yall a trip...

"hey go to the courthouse and police station and try to burn it down" smh

First they would have to get through the line of police who are blocking them off from venturing in to the better neighborhoods then once they are there they will have to fight police while trying to tear ? down.

You know how quickly they were contained by Camden yards?

Need more power and direction... You have anger from the powerless but the blacks with the guidance and power to get things more organized to riot and destroy ? would rather be peaceful ,so between our own people we have a divide as you see in this very thread from @700 @VulcanRaven

This was similar to the riots in England a couple of years ago.
    People asked why they were destroying their own communities when the police response was initially lacklustre, but that was because the police were already set up in the areas they wanted to go to. I had a friend who was out that night, and they went to Selfridges/West End (similar to Times square) and to Knightsbridge/Kings Road (similar to the Upper East Side/5th avenue) and he said those areas were crawling with police. They couldn't touch the areas they wanted to.

Which is always the case. The cops don't care if the riotters burn down their own hoods, and love that the attention is off them. That's why the riotters are complete morons, this will only make those areas even worse off than before.

Stop that.

Anyway, the attention was already off the police, and I've provided a titangraph on that very issue in the other thread, so I'm not going to do it again.

Stop what? they're riotters. I'm not giving them any respect at all, and no one should even equate them to the real people out there trying to shed light on police abuse and actually getting laws changed.

At a time when the whole damn country is moving against police abuse and policies are being discussed, we have morons out there acting like ? . Fox News couldn't have scripted their behavior any better. Bill O. is probably on his arthritic knees praying for the riots to continue.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    ? in Bmore smart trying to get from upside down on that car note. Parking they 2006 Tahoe right in the middle of the street with a I support the police bumper sticker. Yall better hurry up before the Gieco lizard catch on.

Until they find out their insurance doesn't cover riot damage, and their premiums skyrocket....
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall a trip...

First they would have to get through the line of police who are blocking them off from venturing in to the better neighborhoods then once they are there they will have to fight police while trying to tear ? down.

Need more power and direction... You have anger from the powerless but the blacks with the guidance and power to get things more organized to riot and destroy ? would rather be peaceful ,so between our own people we have a divide as you see in this very thread from @700 @VulcanRaven

People asked why they were destroying their own communities when the police response was initially lacklustre, but that was because the police were already set up in the areas they wanted to go to. I had a friend who was out that night, and they went to Selfridges/West End (similar to Times square) and to Knightsbridge/Kings Road (similar to the Upper East Side/5th avenue) and he said those areas were crawling with police. They couldn't touch the areas they wanted to.

Which is always the case. The cops don't care if the riotters burn down their own hoods, and love that the attention is off them. That's why the riotters are complete morons, this will only make those areas even worse off than before.

Stop that.

Anyway, the attention was already off the police, and I've provided a titangraph on that very issue in the other thread, so I'm not going to do it again.

Stop what? they're riotters. I'm not giving them any respect at all, and no one should even equate them to the real people out there trying to shed light on police abuse and actually getting laws changed.

At a time when the whole damn country is moving against police abuse and policies are being discussed, we have morons out there acting like ? . Fox News couldn't have scripted their behavior any better. Bill O. is probably on his arthritic knees praying for the riots to continue.

What laws been getting changed in the last twenty years

Rodney king got beat up over 20 years ago, now they upgraded to killing ?

So what laws been getting changed, cause they still getting away wit it

? ain't changing fast enough, you letting them point the attention to the riot but they not talking bout the reason it's happening

Don't let these crackas distract you from the real issues
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is beyond sad. I was listening to my scanner radio (great app!) ,and heard some teenager was shot in a church parking lot. Y'all want to live like the Middle East?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yall a trip...

@? _Yunn We got a divide because of ignorance.There are blacks that own property in that area as I already stated since I know that area and these outsiders are speaking on ? that they don't know about.We don't own much because fools sped their money on the wrong things and destroy the property of their own people.Those idiots burned down a store and a house next to it caught fire and almost killed a woman and her disabled son who both were black.Anyone condoning that ? are worse than the racist pigs.People keep mentioning the CVS,no it is not about the CVS,but the people there asked for that store to be built and it was given to them.You have to shop somewhere and you have to live somewhere,None of you negros are making this country better or helping anyone.I am about self empowerment and we need to start saving and investing so we can own all the property and control the politics in our community.Gangs,drug dealers and not being educated has contributed to the problem.
    Options
    So what are you doing to make this country better or help anybody
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not being a stereotype and destroying my people
    Options
    That didn't answer the question
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Yall a trip...

Stop that.

? ain't changing fast enough, you letting them point the attention to the riot but they not talking bout the reason it's happening

They aren't pointing attention to the rioters....THE RIOTTERS are bringing attention on themselves, that's the damn problem. If you don't know about the changes people have been working hard to enact to prevent cop abuse, then I won't even bother breaking it down. These clowns rioting don't contribute ? to their hoods, and now they're trashing it. The actual adults of those areas who pay the damn bills, raise families there, and so on, will suffer. The people protesting, and changing policies now have to get the message back onto the cops, where it was before the riots.

You say "they still getting away wit it", but don't explain how rioting solves that issue. It's only making ? worse for those areas.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand the fuxk the police syndrome.. but they got setting anybody car and house on fire.. and aiming toward black owned businesses. This is not a movement. Mondawmin is a black mall. Alot of minorities got businesses there. Lexington market was destroyed and Pennsylvania ave . These are historically black landmarks. They even vandalized black schools such as dunbar. These are kids doing this. I hope they stop. They let out the zebras at the Baltimore zoo
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    im serious no pun they really let the animals out the zoo. Zebras running around park heights
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    im serious no pun they really let the animals out the zoo. Zebras running around park heights
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    remind of that Ice Cube song BURN HOLLYWOOD BURN
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Yall a trip...

Stop that.

Damn, you cussing these people so hard and yet you can't even spell 'rioters' correctly. Interesting.

@ the bolded, you can't possibly be talking about America lmao. The "whole country" is moving against police brutality? Where? Who? I need receipts.

Son, I'm typing fast, so I don't even care about spelling in my posts.

And when I say "the whole country", I mean the majority. People in general have recognized that abuse is happening, that's why White conservatives are so shook. They have to be popping champagne right now over the riots, because it diverts the issue. No one is even talking about the Black man who was killed by the cops.
    Options
    Y'all still haven't told me a better way

I'm waiting
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEGoffEjUdI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Im trying to find the footage of them banging out glass in Lexington market that isnt on the news.. alot of uncut footage on Facebook... if yall saw that u would c. How unruly it was.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall a trip...

@? _Yunn We got a divide because of ignorance.There are blacks that own property in that area as I already stated since I know that area and these outsiders are speaking on ? that they don't know about.We don't own much because fools sped their money on the wrong things and destroy the property of their own people.Those idiots burned down a store and a house next to it caught fire and almost killed a woman and her disabled son who both were black.Anyone condoning that ? are worse than the racist pigs.People keep mentioning the CVS,no it is not about the CVS,but the people there asked for that store to be built and it was given to them.You have to shop somewhere and you have to live somewhere,None of you negros are making this country better or helping anyone.I am about self empowerment and we need to start saving and investing so we can own all the property and control the politics in our community.Gangs,drug dealers and not being educated has contributed to the problem.

Its the good ? and the bad ? huh?

I know damn well you cant relate to anyone from the B More hood.

Only blaccs who talk so proudly and prideful when it comes to downing they own race are ones who hasn't been through the same struggle of poverty and oppression. Not to say you are wrong. But the way you talk is about as poisonous as destroying houses in your own neighborhood.

Yet you alluded to the fact they were blocked off from venturing to other neighborhoods and police station and unless they all going to carpool,usually walling to a good neighborhood while fighting off police is task itself.

This your town right? Then you should be out there expressing your opinion,seeing it put to use if people will listen. Its easy to say what you're saying but go fuccing implement it at ground zero my G...otherwise stop going on and on about your fellow blaccs who have been oppressed,treated unequally,denied the same human rights and treated worse than dogs in some cases. Honestly I dont think you understand what that does to a person psyche and why you get an outburst like this.

Fucc that CVS once again...sure a Walgreens is right there...foh
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Yall a trip...

Stop that.

They aren't pointing attention to the rioters....THE RIOTTERS are bringing attention on themselves, that's the damn problem. If you don't know about the changes people have been working hard to enact to prevent cop abuse, then I won't even bother breaking it down. These clowns rioting don't contribute ? to their hoods, and now they're trashing it. The actual adults of those areas who pay the damn bills, raise families there, and so on, will suffer. The people protesting, and changing policies now have to get the message back onto the cops, where it was before the riots.

You say "they still getting away wit it", but don't explain how rioting solves that issue. It's only making ? worse for those areas.

Why wouldn't you tell me about the changes people are trying to make

I'm on your side or have you forgot that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im trying to find the footage of them banging out glass in Lexington market that isnt on the news.. alot of uncut footage on Facebook... if yall saw that u would c. How unruly it was.

what about the actions that provoked this?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame, i'd have to ? a ? for standing on my car.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what about the actions that provoked this?

Cant have a fire without a match
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    And y'all wonder why they don't build ? in the hood except liquor stores

i can tell you really get your kicks from talking this ? …it's hilarious. I bet you got Black friends and you be smilin' all in their face.

You do realize some of my family is black right? Just bcuz one of my parents is mexican posters get n there feelings

We call that mixed hate...

This cracka got a cousin thats gettin dicked down by some mandingo warrior so now he feel he can speak on every Black issue.

Peep how he worded his sentence too, "some of my fam is Black", that doesn't mean that you Black ?

I'm not white u fuckn ape..ur the same guy who made athread about fuckn his cousin got exposed n claimed he was "trolling" with multiple accounts

WTF?

Cracka I think you got me confused with somebody else

? u n ya short ass dreads that u been growing since 2010
    27hM2Oe.jpg