aye yall bmore posters rising up or ya aint bout it?

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Can't cosign looting and burning down yo own neighbourhood...

I can cosign peaceful protests.

Got a ? running with TP with a big smile on her face...do better...look like a damn heathen...
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    ss-150427-baltimore-protests-21.nbcnews-ux-1040-700.jpg

Brothers from the Nation was there deep, I was in the gym. When I was done the whole North ave was blocked off.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm I the only that feels with this is over with, white people are going to get their gentrification on and buy up the damaged property discounted? SMH

I'm all for the rioting, but take it to their neighborhood, not destroy your own.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Crazy cause she right and wrong all at the same time!
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    I understand both sides of this. I'm not mad at the folks rioting and tearing ? up sometimes you just got to let ? out. Its like people go to the gym everyday to let off their frustrations. These people doing the same ? just in a different way. Those store owners weren't reinvesting in that neighborhood. The money the people who lived there spent in those stores was used to better where the store owner lived not where he worked. The people who live there know it so they have no reason to feel like these stores should be spared from their rath.

They also need to see a bigger picture. Now that stores are destroyed ? it I'm sure most weren't black owned anyway. They will now have go outside of their neighborhood to buy everything which is an inconvience.

Some of yall need to realize that poor black neighborhoods are set up in areas of the city where any situation like this can quickly be contained to be kept in that poor area.

It would take for the whole city to erupt all at once for something like this to ever reach the white, tourist and business areas.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I understand both sides of this. I'm not mad at the folks rioting and tearing ? up sometimes you just got to let ? out. Its like people go to the gym everyday to let off their frustrations. These people doing the same ? just in a different way. Those store owners weren't reinvesting in that neighborhood. The money the people who lived there spent in those stores was used to better where the store owner lived not where he worked. The people who live there know it so they have no reason to feel like these stores should be spared from their rath.

They also need to see a bigger picture. Now that stores are destroyed ? it I'm sure most weren't black owned anyway. They will now have go outside of their neighborhood to buy everything which is an inconvience.

Some of yall need to realize that poor black neighborhoods are set up in areas of the city where any situation like this can quickly be contained to be kept in that poor area.

It would take for the whole city to erupt all at once for something like this to ever reach the white, tourist and business areas.

And in some cases, the people in the neighborhood have to depend on public transportation to get where they need to go.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm I the only that feels with this is over with, white people are going to get their gentrification on and buy up the damaged property discounted? SMH

I'm all for the rioting, but take it to their neighborhood, not destroy your own.

Definitely. White folks love disaster capitalism.
    This outburst is likely to scare off some people and there's definitely going to be a white investor there to pick the bones.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Got a ? running with TP with a big smile on her face...do better...look like a damn heathen...

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/nonviolence-as-compliance/391640/?utm_source=SFFB
    When nonviolence is preached as an attempt to evade the repercussions of political brutality, it betrays itself. When nonviolence begins halfway through the war with the aggressor calling time out, it exposes itself as a ruse. When nonviolence is preached by the representatives of the state, while the state doles out heaps of violence to its citizens, it reveals itself to be a con. And none of this can mean that rioting or violence is "correct" or "wise," any more than a forest fire can be "correct" or "wise." Wisdom isn't the point tonight. Disrespect is. In this case, disrespect for the hollow law and failed order that so regularly disrespects the rioters themselves.

Great post!

Some will never get it though
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CVS is white corporate owned but the employees of that particular branch were black. Today they have no job , next week no paycheck. Stand up and be a leader! Picking up bricks doesn't show whitey anything when they are watching tv from the comfort of their clean streets and homes.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    These people aren't outraged, they don't care about the injustice. It's just ? out there seeing an opportunity to get some free ? . I hope they ? burn all their own ? up. I know they not coming down to no white neighborhoods with that ? .
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    These people aren't outraged, they don't care about the injustice. It's just ? out there seeing an opportunity to get some free ? . I hope they ? burn all their own ? up. I know they not coming down to no white neighborhoods with that ? .

Some lets just say a lot of people take ? in riots cause they can.

IMO for some its also they feel that it is giving them some control of a life(their own) that they feel they don't have control of. They going in stores taking ? like ? it "yes I'm taking this ? what yall going to do about it?"

These people are controlled damn near everyday of their lives from the places they work to how the police treat them in their own neighborhood. People get tired of being told to move along when standing outside talking to a friend or family member when they not doing nothing wrong by a person doesn't even live there. A real person would feel like "who the ? are you to tell me to move along when I live here and you don't and the person who own the house I'm in front of didn't call you to tell me to move along."

If after all the abuses they suffer when they lash out damn right they going take ? cause it gives them a sense of power and control they normally don't feel they have in their life.

Just part of my opinion on some folks taking ? from stores.

I would disagree,I just see ? doing some ? ? . It's not a control issue. Police brutality or the the plite of black people are not in the forefront of thier thoughts. If they truly felt revolutionary and wanted to take a stand and seize some form of control they would riot against the controllers. You would go to the court houses, police stations, and gated white communities you're not allowed to visit, but no you see them destroy thier own neighborhood because thier to shook to go outside of it and would rather steal pampers, flat screens, and liquor for free while they can.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IMO for some its also they feel that it is giving them some control of a life(their own) that they feel they don't have control of. They going in stores taking ? like ? it "yes I'm taking this ? what yall going to do about it?"

These people are controlled damn near everyday of their lives from the places they work to how the police treat them in their own neighborhood. People get tired of being told to move along when standing outside talking to a friend or family member when they not doing nothing wrong by a person doesn't even live there. A real person would feel like "who the ? are you to tell me to move along when I live here and you don't and the person who own the house I'm in front of didn't call you to tell me to move along."

If after all the abuses they suffer when they lash out damn right they going take ? cause it gives them a sense of power and control they normally don't feel they have in their life.

I would disagree,I just see ? doing some ? ? . It's not a control issue. Police brutality or the the plite of black people are not in the forefront of thier thoughts. If they truly felt revolutionary and wanted to take a stand and seize some form of control they would riot against the controllers. You would go to the court houses, police stations, and gated white communities you're not allowed to visit, but no you see them destroy thier own neighborhood because thier to shook to go outside of it and would rather steal pampers, flat screens, and liquor for free while they can.

Another downside of riots. The violence is almost never aimed at the proper targets.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yo, I'd straight up lose my load (pause) if someone photoshops Du into one of those pictures

@GodNThaBuild'n
  • D. Morgan
    Options

You have your opinion and I have mine!
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    credible-threat.jpg

word....?

Either it's real.....or it's something manufactured that they plan to use as an excuse to justify killing more people, locking them up, interrogating them, instituting martial law, raids, or whatever else they have on their agenda.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no justice no peace
  • deadeye
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Tay Gettem wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Tay Gettem wrote: »
    Idk where the ? they at, but ? it burn the whole ? city down

And they prolly don't own ? in they own neighborhood, they prolly pay rent/mortage to some ? ass cracka

So what is you saying

If you didn't get the msg I just said then there's no understanding my point of view for u that's all
    But when the fires stop its going to be some black people without homes
    An black businesses ruined
    An a ? down by law enforcement they send the army in to stop the people before they let them
    Destroy the whole city

They need to destroy the whole damn city, ? you mean

And I understand what you saying but cvs ain't no black owned business and you don't know Wtf they burning down you just assuming, like I'm assuming ? tired of the ? police.....

Just be glad they burning ? instead of doing what I suggest.....killing innocent crackas
    You a ? ? really.They work and go to school in the city you idiot.Some people own their homes over there and I know a successful black man that live in that neighborhood who own his house.You really are a ? and I don't mean that in no nice way.Keep that ? Florida ? away from MD.

You a lil ? bruh, just say it you scared

Why not burn the whole city down, the city.tries to hold black people in every way, even the people protecting the city....

Who they really protecting? Not the ones they killing at will, not the ones they taking to jail in crazy ass numbers (most prisoners are black, but we 13% of the ? country, every ? ain't thuggin, that ? is impossible)

So why not burn the whole ? down and start.Over fresh

You down to live under ? just cause that's where your comfortable

? you a ?

You say more blacks are in prison and my home says more whites are in prison lol
    Both of y'all sound like fanatics who praise destruction and don't wanna learn the truth

More blacks are in prison in terms of a percentage of the race.......but more whites are in prison in terms of actual numbers of people incarcerated.

Even so, given the percentage of whites and blacks in this country.....the actual number of whites in prison should be considerably more than what it is; as should the number of blacks in prison be considerably less.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/nonviolence-as-compliance/391640/?utm_source=SFFB
    When nonviolence is preached as an attempt to evade the repercussions of political brutality, it betrays itself. When nonviolence begins halfway through the war with the aggressor calling time out, it exposes itself as a ruse. When nonviolence is preached by the representatives of the state, while the state doles out heaps of violence to its citizens, it reveals itself to be a con. And none of this can mean that rioting or violence is "correct" or "wise," any more than a forest fire can be "correct" or "wise." Wisdom isn't the point tonight. Disrespect is. In this case, disrespect for the hollow law and failed order that so regularly disrespects the rioters themselves.

I understand why u posted this now...

Ok sir...point taken.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is truly sad..even sadder that it's kids out there rioting in their ? school uniforms with ppl snappin pics all day. Baltimore needs education and HOPE.

Insert Jesse Jackson