aye yall bmore posters rising up or ya aint bout it?

Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh I'm really feeling sorry for the world
    Idk how to feel cause I'm glad we fighting bck
    But I know half this folks destroying ? and looting
    Don't really care about the cause they just want to ? ? up
    This is just going to make the world fear black people more
    Since all they showing is pics of us destroying ? on the news
    We winning this battle but on the verge of starting a race war
    That we may not be able to win
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Gettem wrote: »

What you mean ? don't really care

I bet every ? in this country has a story of the police ? wit em

? is tired of that ? , this the only way

How long ? gon just talk about some ?

? that, hit em where it hurts, they ? pockets
    Options
    ? been asking since king

And they killed his ass, see what peace gets you...
  • TayGettem
    Options
    700 wrote: »

Who you hitting in the pockets when your destroying YOUR OWN NEIGHORHOOD?
    An I'm saying muthafckas are using this as a chance to destroy and loot
    Sad part is like I said earlier there fuxking up a mostly black neighborhood they ain't fuxking up white folks ?
    So who they really hurting
    The goverment will buy new police cars
    But now that the republicains in office u think they going to rebuild that neighborhood?
    Options
    Idk where the ? they at, but ? it burn the whole ? city down

And they prolly don't own ? in they own neighborhood, they prolly pay rent/mortage to some ? ass cracka

So what is you saying
  • TayGettem
    Options

And they prolly don't own ? in they own neighborhood, they prolly pay rent/mortage to some ? ass cracka

So what is you saying

If you didn't get the msg I just said then there's no understanding my point of view for u that's all
    But when the fires stop its going to be some black people without homes
    An black businesses ruined
    An a ? down by law enforcement they send the army in to stop the people before they let them
    Destroy the whole city
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, I'd straight up lose my load (pause) if someone photoshops Du into one of those pictures
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

So what is you saying

Lol

if they was shootin over terrority these same folks would be in here talkin bout "you don't own that land/street/corner..."

These uncle Tom's trying to spare these crackas, I ain't having it
    Options

So what is you saying

If you didn't get the msg I just said then there's no understanding my point of view for u that's all
    An a ? down by law enforcement they send the army in to stop the people before they let them
    Destroy the whole city

They need to destroy the whole damn city, ? you mean

And I understand what you saying but cvs ain't no black owned business and you don't know Wtf they burning down you just assuming, like I'm assuming ? tired of the ? police.....

Just be glad they burning ? instead of doing what I suggest.....killing innocent crackas
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, I'd straight up lose my load (pause) if someone photoshops Du into one of those pictures
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what is you saying

Destroy the whole city

And I understand what you saying but cvs ain't no black owned business and you don't know Wtf they burning down you just assuming, like I'm assuming ? tired of the ? police.....

Just be glad they burning ? instead of doing what I suggest.....killing innocent crackas

No need for riots and killing innocent people in mass. All of this reckless outrage is unnecessary and ultimately pointless.

All they need to do is find the cop responsible and take his life. If he's in hiding, find his mother. His kids. Whatever. Life for a life. Abide by the rule of justice, not the law.

True retaliation, not a tantrum in the streets. I see no reason why a racist establishment would do better by us now. They have nothing to respect as a consequence. And we're at a point where we are to blame for that.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They are hurting other black people.Pay attention.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

So what is you saying

Destroy the whole city

You a ? ? really.They work and go to school in the city you idiot.Some people own their homes over there and I know a successful black man that live in that neighborhood who own his house.You really are a ? and I don't mean that in no nice way.Keep that ? Florida ? away from MD.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give yall B More ? respect. Yall giving no ? about goin head up with the national guard n ? .

But real talk this cops doing innocent ? ? ain't gonna change until they stop giving these ? paid leaves as punishment and start giving them 20 years for wrongfull deaths and excessive force subduing suspects.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was later revealed to be a paper trail that follows these type of incidents . The sudden spike in these things happening, the blatant disregard for accountability, and other corruption is outrageous.

The powers that be know right from wrong full well.

There's got to be an ulterior motive to all this as well.

Options

So what is you saying

Destroy the whole city

You a ? ? really.They work and go to school in the city you idiot.Some people own their homes over there and I know a successful black man that live in that neighborhood who own his house.You really are a ? and I don't mean that in no nice way.Keep that ? Florida ? away from MD.

You a lil ? bruh, just say it you scared

Why not burn the whole city down, the city.tries to hold black people in every way, even the people protecting the city....

Who they really protecting? Not the ones they killing at will, not the ones they taking to jail in crazy ass numbers (most prisoners are black, but we 13% of the ? country, every ? ain't thuggin, that ? is impossible)

So why not burn the whole ? down and start.Over fresh

You down to live under ? just cause that's where your comfortable

? you a ?
    Options
    You would let these crackas ? on you so you can get a crumb of the America pie

? only want a crumb of a pie they baked, ? at least try to get a slice

? ? a slice
  • VulcanRaven
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Shut your ? up I'm pro black life.Only a ? neanderthal such as yourself would want to see a black community in a worse situation than what it is.I want to see good living,health and success.Yeah I am scared,scared of ignorant trash like you making things worse.I have seen blacks in this city suffer for years and most came from their own hand.People like you are a bigger threat than the racist and cops.No need to worry about a foreign threat when you cutting your own throat."Hey guys let's burn down our homes and places of work so we can live in a dumpster like 700" are you reading what you are saying?lol@ I'm done with you and what slice do your bummy ass have anyway?
  • TayGettem
    Options

So what is you saying

Destroy the whole city

You a lil ? bruh, just say it you scared

Why not burn the whole city down, the city.tries to hold black people in every way, even the people protecting the city....

Who they really protecting? Not the ones they killing at will, not the ones they taking to jail in crazy ass numbers (most prisoners are black, but we 13% of the ? country, every ? ain't thuggin, that ? is impossible)

So why not burn the whole ? down and start.Over fresh

You down to live under ? just cause that's where your comfortable

? you a ?

You say more blacks are in prison and my home says more whites are in prison lol
    Both of y'all sound like fanatics who praise destruction and don't wanna learn the truth
  • TayGettem
    Options
    @700 just so you get it simply I feel they should destroy police ? in bmore don't destroy stores and neighborhoods you stay it.
    That's the simplest I can put it for you
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what is you saying

Destroy the whole city

what I suggest.....killing innocent crackas

yea good luck with that