aye yall bmore posters rising up or ya aint bout it?

Options

Comments

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall keep on downin the people that riot, y yall dont care about the reason why as much?

Reason? So the cops murder a black man, and.........we should destroy black communities as a result? What logic is that? The cops don't give one ? about this, which is why they're hanging back in the White areas.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    What happens in an army when you ? off all the leadership? Chaos and pandemonium. The leadership has been killed off here and instead of condemning that you "enlightened negroes" condemn the results of that.

The easily distracted simple negroes keep talking about "the focus being taken off of the real issue because of the riots" are guilty of doing the exact same thing…because all YOU are focused on doing now is condemning acts of civil unrest which didn't appear out of thin air. @NubianGod is the real coward because you, like America as a whole, is going to point to any excuse not to get to the root of issues. Riots aren't what's going to take focus off of police brutality. If it wasn't for riots wouldn't nobody in this thread know who the ? Mike Brown is. You simple ? really think Mike Brown was the first unarmed Black person to get killed by the ? police? You ? are dimwitted as ? and it's frustrating because you swear you're smart. Nobody else got a riot so we don't know about them.

Riots get attention…a bunch of people walking up and down the street singing don't. It's ? up that's the society we live in but that's what it is whether you want to admit it or not. A CVS got burned down that's ? up. But since 9/11 the amount of Blacks killed by the police is approaching 9/11. and THAT'S MORE ? UP. Y'all are disgusting.

"they're burning their own communities!!!" shut the ? up. I bet they're going to listen to what they got to say now.
    This is honestly some of the stupidest ? I've ever read on the IC. Does your ? really think the powers that be give a ? that B'more hoods are getting burned? Because if you truly think "they're going to listen" due to looting in Black areas, I'm gonna guess your Moms was snacking on paint chips during her pregnancy.

This case ALREADY had attention you basic keyboard warrior ? . And it was all on the cops who committed the act. Now the attention is elsewhere. Worse yet, those communities that are already struggling, now have it even worse. How the ? does that do anything positive?

Just understand people like YOU are hurting black business, and black families in B'More. You know....people actually contributing, and not just whining behind a PC. Yay, so you burned some cars, ruin some black businesses, what the ? did you accomplish other than play the ? role for Fox news.

I'm not even sure why I'm addressing you. You can't possible be a grown man speaking such nonsense. Go play with your toys little boy, and let grown folk discuss the real issues that are clearly over your thick head.

I wasted about 45 seconds of my life…that I'll never get back.. reading this ? ? rhetoric. It's okay though because I'll never make the mistake again.

And the bolded is not insulting because I know you would never in your life disrespect me in my face like that. Continue to be the best ? ? you can be and keep crying about that damn CVS while Black people are getting gunned down with impunity.
    Nowhere in my post did I cry for CVS, and nowhere in YOUR post did you counter any of my points.

And if I met you in RL I would extend my hand and try to talk to you like a man, hoping that at some point you grow the ? up. My goal isn't to see Black people fighting each other, and I don't want to see us burning down our own communities.

What kind of grown ass man or person that tells another person to "grow up" spells the word "the", tha?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    yall keep on downin the people that riot, y yall dont care about the reason why as much?

Reason? So the cops murder a black man, and.........we should destroy black communities as a result? What logic is that? The cops don't give one ? about this, which is why they're hanging back in the White areas.

well first there were peaceful protests right? just like yall keep sayin there should be. and i agree but then some of those same cops along with outside racists and hecklers provoked a small(er) group of young misguided ? to start rioting. yall keep skipping over that, and skippin over the fact these people have been oppressed and treated unjustly and are fed up. and are basically saying ? these buildings until they start valuing lives. not that its right they rioted but they were provoked. lets stop placing more blame on the wrongly provoked than on the provokers.

also people keep downing what progress can the riots make. but i havent come across any positive results of doin nothing or just being peaceful either unfortunately.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still waiting
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    What happens in an army when you ? off all the leadership? Chaos and pandemonium. The leadership has been killed off here and instead of condemning that you "enlightened negroes" condemn the results of that.

The easily distracted simple negroes keep talking about "the focus being taken off of the real issue because of the riots" are guilty of doing the exact same thing…because all YOU are focused on doing now is condemning acts of civil unrest which didn't appear out of thin air. @NubianGod is the real coward because you, like America as a whole, is going to point to any excuse not to get to the root of issues. Riots aren't what's going to take focus off of police brutality. If it wasn't for riots wouldn't nobody in this thread know who the ? Mike Brown is. You simple ? really think Mike Brown was the first unarmed Black person to get killed by the ? police? You ? are dimwitted as ? and it's frustrating because you swear you're smart. Nobody else got a riot so we don't know about them.

Riots get attention…a bunch of people walking up and down the street singing don't. It's ? up that's the society we live in but that's what it is whether you want to admit it or not. A CVS got burned down that's ? up. But since 9/11 the amount of Blacks killed by the police is approaching 9/11. and THAT'S MORE ? UP. Y'all are disgusting.

"they're burning their own communities!!!" shut the ? up. I bet they're going to listen to what they got to say now.
    This is honestly some of the stupidest ? I've ever read on the IC. Does your ? really think the powers that be give a ? that B'more hoods are getting burned? Because if you truly think "they're going to listen" due to looting in Black areas, I'm gonna guess your Moms was snacking on paint chips during her pregnancy.

This case ALREADY had attention you basic keyboard warrior ? . And it was all on the cops who committed the act. Now the attention is elsewhere. Worse yet, those communities that are already struggling, now have it even worse. How the ? does that do anything positive?

Just understand people like YOU are hurting black business, and black families in B'More. You know....people actually contributing, and not just whining behind a PC. Yay, so you burned some cars, ruin some black businesses, what the ? did you accomplish other than play the ? role for Fox news.

I'm not even sure why I'm addressing you. You can't possible be a grown man speaking such nonsense. Go play with your toys little boy, and let grown folk discuss the real issues that are clearly over your thick head.

I wasted about 45 seconds of my life…that I'll never get back.. reading this ? ? rhetoric. It's okay though because I'll never make the mistake again.

And the bolded is not insulting because I know you would never in your life disrespect me in my face like that. Continue to be the best ? ? you can be and keep crying about that damn CVS while Black people are getting gunned down with impunity.
    Nowhere in my post did I cry for CVS, and nowhere in YOUR post did you counter any of my points.

And if I met you in RL I would extend my hand and try to talk to you like a man, hoping that at some point you grow the ? up. My goal isn't to see Black people fighting each other, and I don't want to see us burning down our own communities.

What kind of grown ass man or person that tells another person to "grow up" spells the word "the", tha?
    What?
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    also people keep downing what progress can the riots make. but i havent come across any positive results of doin nothing or just being peaceful either unfortunately.
    Then it seems you haven't heard of the Civil Rights movement.
  • The Hue
    Options

What?

Your username, I've only seen wiggers and kids spell The with a a at the end of it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Then it seems you haven't heard of the Civil Rights movement.

i have, ive heard of a few riots around that time as well.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options

What?

Your username, I've only seen wiggers and kids spell The with a a at the end of it
    You can't be serious with this ? . I think I went with the a because the one with the "e" was already taken. It's a message boardname, not like I gave it much thought.

I'm amazed how people point to random things, and avoid a black community getting destroyed. The IC has changed alot since the good days. Conversation here ain't worth anything anymore. I'm out.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    how can u say convo aint worth nothing? there have been valid questions asked but they are being skipped over by people who then turn around and condemn
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The point people is trying to make is that the cvs and 7 11 and rite aide looting is for their own selfish right. They are not doing it for Freddie gray... they are just being opportunist off his family distress. They was selling weed and perks outside the boy funeral. Its disrespectful to do this in his death. Now throwing rocks back at the cops and making them run and swinging at racist baseball fans for calling u ? is retaliation... but burning the cvs rite aid and down town locker room is another. trashing mondawmin and destroying black businesses is taking the food out your mouth. But behind every protest is a riot... so its kinda expected. I felt this would happen but was hoping it would not.

If you're not intelligent ok.. but dont call intelligent blacks non hood or claim we are house ? in the house our whole life or assume we nerdy kids. Ive been in the street since 7. Destroying your own means nothing!
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you discredit the protests, then you're probably a ? - just saying.
  • The Hue
    Options

What?

You can't be serious with this ? . I think I went with the a because the one with the "e" was already taken. It's a message boardname, not like I gave it much thought.

I'm amazed how people point to random things, and avoid a black community getting destroyed. The IC has changed alot since the good days. Conversation here ain't worth anything anymore. I'm out.

The part of the conversation that you seem to not get is that these kids who you claim "aren't ? in life" reacted yesterday in a way that psychologically was pretty much inevitable. Why can't you understand the amount of rage and zero ? that were inside those kids? You think anybody is teaching those kids about the bigger picture? Always remember that systematic racism and police brutality is to blame for this destruction, not these kids.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    . It was mainly a16 year old age group out there. They were just taring the city down. The protest was the day before...it was madness going on and they were jumping innocent black people. Burning other black people cars. In the hood being terrorist... burning buildings.. trampling other black people. Adults are saying these children were out of line. They let out the zebras at the zoo. These things wasn't on the news. I thought the zebra pictures was fake..people actually saw the zoo animals on the loose. I had to laugh cause I would do that @ 16.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    The point people is trying to make is that the cvs and 7 11 and rite aide looting is for their own selfish right. They are not doing it for Freddie gray... they are just being opportunist off his family distress. They was selling weed and perks outside the boy funeral. Its disrespectful to do this in his death. Now throwing rocks back at the cops and making them run and swinging at racist baseball fans for calling u ? is retaliation... but burning the cvs rite aid and down town locker room is another. trashing mondawmin and destroying black businesses is taking the food out your mouth. But behind every protest is a riot... so its kinda expected. I felt this would happen but was hoping it would not.

If you're not intelligent ok.. but dont call intelligent blacks non hood or claim we are house ? in the house our whole life or assume we nerdy kids. Ive been in the street since 7. Destroying your own means nothing!

or how bout lets not assume because u on one side of the debate ur are or aren't intelligent or a nerd. idk whats the point of even saying underlined. as far as the people being opportunists ehh like i say i think the petty looting is wack but u have to keep in mind these are young misguided ? who aint seen the bigger picture and although they might not be doin it for gray, THEY WOULDNT BE DOIN IT AT ALL IF THESE CONSTANT INJUSTICES WERE'NT HAPPENING. as far as cvs, 7-11, right aid and locker room...? THAT ? !!!! THEY CAN BUILD ANOTHER ONE, FREDDIE GRAY CANT BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE. the racist people shouldnt have been ? with em and set em off. STOP LOOKING AT THE EFFECT, LOOK AT THE CAUSE.
    Options
    I'm still waiting
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting

these ? ain't got the answers bro
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    And y'all wonder why they don't build ? in the hood except liquor stores

i can tell you really get your kicks from talking this ? …it's hilarious. I bet you got Black friends and you be smilin' all in their face.

You do realize some of my family is black right? Just bcuz one of my parents is mexican posters get n there feelings

We call that mixed hate...

This cracka got a cousin thats gettin dicked down by some mandingo warrior so now he feel he can speak on every Black issue.

Peep how he worded his sentence too, "some of my fam is Black", that doesn't mean that you Black ?

I'm not white u fuckn ape..ur the same guy who made athread about fuckn his cousin got exposed n claimed he was "trolling" with multiple accounts

WTF?

Cracka I think you got me confused with somebody else

? u n ya short ass dreads that u been growing since 2010
    27hM2Oe.jpg

This aint me ? ? ...And my dreads hangin boy ? is you talkin bout

Matter fact if you go to one of dope smokes threads I called him out for having a bunch of gayliases. You a weirdo bro. You don't like Black people but you ? our culture...lame as hell
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Here go the thread actually. dude name was "Trill5015"

https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/489515/r-i-p-trill-5015-aka-ivan/p1

hop off nuts ? boy
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "My people 'STOP' reposting this black mother beating her child on national TV! This was recorded purposely for black folk to repost. They knew you guys will keep posting this! This is not funny! Any other time they would throw you in jail and say 'CHILD ABUSE'.They tell you when its okay to beat your kids to benefit them. They don't care about this black woman beating her damn child. What she should have done is took him to the side and asked him why was he so upset and chose to participate in the acts, then walked off with him. She is no better than the media and cops on the streets ONLY speaking on the aftermath of frustration of the ppl. Meet these kids where they are and not after they have experienced this effed up system. Be apart of the solution and not the problem. You push them further away. STOP FOLLOWING THE SAME PPL THAT ARE KILLING YOUR KIDS & GIVES 2 SHYTS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BLACK FAMILY! ‪#‎WAKEUP‬ These kids need us! Stop the bafoonary"

~Diamond Diamond Jay
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    This is what I have to say to this video... im not a sellout but they need order.. they went buck wild.. and most of them don't understand the cause.. to them its the I got free stuff movement! This is a movement against injustices not a freeloader movement!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb3zVinMg6Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And y'all wonder why they don't build ? in the hood except liquor stores

i can tell you really get your kicks from talking this ? …it's hilarious. I bet you got Black friends and you be smilin' all in their face.

You do realize some of my family is black right? Just bcuz one of my parents is mexican posters get n there feelings

We call that mixed hate...

This cracka got a cousin thats gettin dicked down by some mandingo warrior so now he feel he can speak on every Black issue.

Peep how he worded his sentence too, "some of my fam is Black", that doesn't mean that you Black ?

I'm not white u fuckn ape..ur the same guy who made athread about fuckn his cousin got exposed n claimed he was "trolling" with multiple accounts

WTF?

Cracka I think you got me confused with somebody else

? u n ya short ass dreads that u been growing since 2010
    27hM2Oe.jpg

This aint me ? ? ...And my dreads hangin boy ? is you talkin bout

Matter fact if you go to one of dope smokes threads I called him out for having a bunch of gayliases. You a weirdo bro. You don't like Black people but you ? our culture...lame as hell

U look like a fuckn catfish with dreads

• Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    lol ? gave me feelings. Go look in the change your name thread...My IC name before this was GZus and before that it was Bank. I had this account since 07.

Stop playin with me, you gotta come harder than that nh
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? gave me feelings. Go look in the change your name thread...My IC name before this was GZus and before that it was Bank. I had this account since 07.

That racist ass ? ? mexican is always makin up ? , he bout to stalk yo notifications for the next 6 months too
    Options

That racist ass ? ? mexican is always makin up ? , he bout to stalk yo notifications for the next 6 months too

Mexicans always hating, if it's anything people hate worse than ? it's Mexicans

All they known for is tacos and cheap ass labor

His house prolly got 23 people living in it, you know how these Mexicans is