scumbag!

Options

Comments

• Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So weeks go by and I don't see her like that. My homie still don't know what transpired. She never said nothing neither did I. So out the blue I start seeing her hanging with my female cousin. They always knew each other but wasn't really cool like that.

My cousin crib was the hangout spot. I could smoke there drink there get to ? up spend the night there. After all that ? went down I used to avoid the ? out of shorty. If she was there I would smoke and go. Never spend time or nothing. My cousin always used to tell like Denise wanna ? you, she like you a lot. I'm like this ? here trying to get me in some ? .

So one night I'm over there I'm twisted and she walks in. Nobody was there and I wanted to leave but I was to high and I couldn't move at the moment. So I was stuck right there. ? was mad awkward. She ain't know what to say and I wasn't saying ? . Chicks are funny. So it's mad empty seats in the crib she gone ask can she sit next to me. I should have said no, wanted to say no. But I said sure why not.
    Asking for trouble.

And trouble is what I got. One thing led to anothe and next you know I'm in a park ? the ? this ? . No ? given. Ass out in 35 degree weather getting busy. No condoms no nothing. Just pure unadulterated sex. ? this ? for like 45 minutes in the cold. Crazy ? . For real.

Let me wrap this ? up
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    So after we ? we go our separate ways. This still my mans BMs. So I don't see the ? for a minute. She still was hanging with my cousin. But I wast going over there for nothing. I was feeling mad guilty I can't even lie.

I see my cousin and she telling me that everybody know I ? Denise. I'm like how? She said the dumb ? be running her mouth and ? ain't stupid. I'm nervous as hell. I'm like this ? gone find out. Before he find out from these ? ? out here. He might as well hear it from me. So I go to the ? crib. I tell him , I apologize and ass for forgiveness. Surprisingly enough he's calm, cool and very understanding. He took it better than I thought he would. So I asked him did she say anything to you about the situation. He said yeah "she upstairs right now" I was ? stunned. Like I did not know what was going on.

Needless to say the friendship was never again the same. He asked me to not let the ? happen again. I said cool it won't.

Wrong I ? the ? about ten more times. At this point everybody in the hood knew. I was known as the ? that will ? your girl. Bad times man. Bad time

That experience prepared me for life. I became an even worse scumbag after that. But It was no more feelings involved.
    Just throw my drink back and say ? it.

It could be worse
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    I aint reading all that this ? trynna milk us on some Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows ?

Nah homie. It's a long story. It's the truth it's not a duck tale
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    I'm gonna flag ALL muthafuccas who TBC their stories

All that ? wasn't fitting in one post homie. Plus I could have just said I ? my best friend Baby mother. But where's the fun in that?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All that ? wasn't fitting in one post homie. Plus I could have just said I ? my best friend Baby mother. But where's the fun in that?

Spoiler ? . It's your friend.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options

Spoiler ? . It's your friend.

Aight homie next one will be shorter. Cool
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Some nice ? meat
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cliff notes are your best friend
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So uhmmm

Flashback to 1976 and I just met Janice, Big perky ? ...Chuck lips...and a Pico personality ....Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah
    ((((*NO PICS*)))) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah

To be continued....
  • Louis Devinear
    Options
    Louis devnear a ? ? doe

I'll slap your face ? . @blackgod813
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Louis devnear a ? ? doe

I'll slap your face ? . @blackgod813

Lol u have no moral compus sir good day.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    at this point i got no ? to ? . i might just lay low and see what happens with my ex. we taking it real real real slow for now.

me not giving a ? is gon get me in some drama. I be thinking as long as im upfront with these hoes there wont be no drama but the last 2 chicks wasnt having that even though they said they was cool with just being friends.

smh at me trying to throw logic at females.
This discussion has been closed.