Receipts?

Don't keep receipts for trash

Keep your mouth shut then ? if you cant back em up

What you go do, threaten me again with no real life consequences

I'm so afraid tough guy
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been on this milf, cougar phase all summer. I ain't even hollering, unless she 40+

These women be so damn chill.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slept with a fat ? because I aint wanna stay overnight at a train station after missing the last train.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slept with a fat ? because I aint wanna stay overnight at a train station after missing the last train.

Understandable
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How was the ? .
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    So, met this ? feminist ? like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her ? . all about men oppressing women and ? , but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a ? point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. ? was easier then expected.

? the ? raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and ? while ? , got her to call herself all types of ? . slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this ? go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

bout to block her number right after i post this and call it a day.

U better hope u ain't get her pregnant. That would be some cold ether

Haha. hopefully not. my pull out game is on 9000 and on a mission to degrade her i made sure to ? on her face and all that ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    So, met this ? feminist ? like 2 weeks ago. She a legit feminist and knows her ? . all about men oppressing women and ? , but to me that was like a challenge. I was like word? let me get to work.

My game was on rare form and Im actually TRYING to get the chick to like me cause I had a ? point to prove. 2 dates is all it took. ? was easier then expected.

? the ? raw and here is where I got to prove my point. Called her all types of hoes and ? while ? , got her to call herself all types of ? . slapping her, gagging her, came on her face and told her she gotta wash her mouth if she wanna get back to bed.

All in all, name a deragatory thing and I made this ? go through it. These feminists is all talk b.

Now she wont stop hitting me up and keeps asking about the next time she could see me. I got some buyers remorse though cause I told her some some sweet nothings and now that its all said and done I aint cashing none of them checks.

U better hope u ain't get her pregnant. That would be some cold ether

Haha. hopefully not. my pull out game is on 9000 and on a mission to degrade her i made sure to ? on her face and all that ? .

Should've took a pic. That way if she comes at you wit all that feminist rah rah, you can hit back wit the "Oh really" pic drop.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    someone bump all of joker's stories.. we gotta see if we can get to the bottom of this story about a 14 year old daughter
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    someone bump all of joker's stories.. we gotta see if we can get to the bottom of this story about a 14 year old daughter

I only got 2 stories on here I believe
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I knew she had to be white. Every time I think of a feminist though I think of those ? with bowl cuts, purple hair, and thick rimmed glasses.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I knew she had to be white. Every time I think of a feminist though I think of those ? with bowl cuts, purple hair, and thick rimmed glasses.

bruh, idk what type of ? you be seeing. sound like you describing a alien ? .
This discussion has been closed.