scumbag!

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man I ended up crawling low on my stomach to get my ass back to the warehouse, Sales ppl were looking at me like "knock, hey bud, you're ok" yea just trying to get away from some ? I said LOL
    smh
    man I done been and seen some ? ..

giphy.gif
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as me and Red (LMAO) mane, I can't even explain the fuckery that happened between me and her Lol smh, but long story short, I finger banged her ? was the worst ever.
    @Knock_Twice

We need to read the long story, B. I'm sure more hilarity will ensue haha

jay-z-sipp35b3.gif
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    As far as me and Red (LMAO) mane, I can't even explain the fuckery that happened between me and her Lol smh, but long story short, I finger banged her ? was the worst ever.
    @Knock_Twice

jay-z-sipp35b3.gif

Lol

Mane big brother ? , I may spit it out later but bruh Lol smh

yall ? aint ?
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    yea...i didnt go with ya'll that night

we went and saw some other chick

Bruh you missed out Lol

? was a helluva night smh Lol

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Lol smh

As far as the chick with the mask/veil we never saw how she looked that whole night, I shortened the story and wrapped it up, the patna that so called smashed the old lady Lol, actually sat in the car Lol until we came out the house to leave, that ? was that defeated LMAO, and we must have stayed over at that chick house until 2 that morning, and during that whole time we didn't see that chick face, she kept the lights were off, man we did everything to get her to take that ? off, but she never took it off, and I guess the chick that was sitting next to me (Red) must have been on it, cuz I would ask her why she wearing that ? , and she would just giggle and laugh Lol, so I don't know.

How fat was she?

I tried to finger bang a fat broad but her thighs were too big to get to her ? . She had this look on her face of sheer confusion

She was a big chick, with a little bottom, Lol

Her chest and stomach was just nasty mane, had acne in her face, a moe on by her chin, she was just a disaster

She had a little neck and all Lol

The only thing she had going was that she was Red and that's me just searching hard for something positive lol

It kills me how fat these Brawds get and then got the nerve to not have no ass
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    @Knock_Twice

jay-z-sipp35b3.gif

Lol

Mane big brother ? , I may spit it out later but bruh Lol smh

yall ? aint ?

No...YOUR BOY ain't s*** for tryin to dip out y'all. Lol!
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 's name is Star but she got a face like a rock
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ahhhh Michoud had some BAD looking women out there..LAWD

and thats bad meaning good
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahaha

Yall ain't ?
  • InsaneMonkeyPuppets
    InsaneMonkeyPuppets Members Posts: 10
    Options
    i once bought a beard trimmer from CVS, went home, trimmed my ? /? with it and then went back later that day and returned it. someone out there is probably trimming their beard with my ballwax on it. oh well
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? ate out an ugly stripper...

I don't know how yall do it.

:s
  • R0wDyJ3sTrrr
    R0wDyJ3sTrrr Members Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options
    i look up to geechee like that uncle yo mama tell you to learn from so you don't have to go thru that ? lol

py6xlmy3lyph.png
This discussion has been closed.