Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    Pasty fat ?

So When I first joined the world greatest Navy. I was stationed in Norfolk, VA. Back in those days you can drive the base easily. All you needed was a base sticker. I most cases you didnt even need that. So on Friday's I would stand at pier 12 by the phone booth waiting for the women to start driving by to pick up a sailor for a good time. (? sound like the hoe stroll right?) I didnt have a car and barely any money to speak of.

All you had to do was wave down these chicks and they would stop. Spit your game and you was taken care of for a weekend or longer. I have to admit. I have no game. I am just tall and handsome, so that got them to stop. After that it was a ? shoot. I struck out alot, But lets just say Fat White Women loved me. That was all I could get for damn near a year. I would have all types stop to holla but my lack of game relegated me to Fat White women. Eventually I gave in and spent plenty nights eating good and ? pasty fat white ? . Most of them would want to continue a relationship but I wanted more quality. Finally I thought I hit the jackpot. Fine black chick that was actually friends with a bustdown that I was cool with. Word of mouth ? .

(I think I dropped the detailed story below in the thread ealier)

Long story short. This ? was married, already preggo and ? everything that moved. I wasnt used to that cause all the ? I ? with was on some desperate ? . My game wasnt equipped for that L!

Well I got a car and my game instantly got better. No mo Phone booth pimping (hoe stroll) for me. I was actually riding up on ? . I didnt have to rely on fat white ? for another two years. But that is a story for another time.

LMFAO, yo @caddo man when were you at Norfolk? I was stationed in Va Beach/Notfolk from 07-14 and I'm in New Orleans now.

I was there pre-911 (97-01) I stayed in Newport News (Yorktown side), Va Beach and Norfolk
  • caddo man
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? lurk been talking ? lately. ? all over the board at ppl neck

lol i was just thinkin the same ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can smell the disappointment in that room

Lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ummn...my old lady cookin dinner inside i go outside ? a stud raw in my bak yard comebak as if nothin happen...
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ummn...my old lady cookin dinner inside i go outside ? a stud raw in my bak yard comebak as if nothin happen...

.........you went full ?
  • caddo man
    Options
    The scumbag thread is gift that keep on giving.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Smh another night of fuckery

I don't know if yall ? remember when there use to be a chat line that you can call and talk to ? ..this was before any of the dating sites or FB was out, I wanna say around 2000ish or 1999 or some ? ..but anyway a cuzin of mines use to call this chat line (may have been called something else) and hook up with these ? . So one night we all was bored and ? ..got through playing monopoly and ? , so I was like man I'm bout to do waza waza, I'll holla at yall later, they left and went home, Later on that night, either him or my other patna, would hit us up and be like "man i got some ? ? , get dress we riding out" and thus when the fuckery of ? would begin, why I have some many untold stories and fuckery and ? LOL, but on this night my cuz was like man I got this girl, do yall wanna go and see her. I was like man I aint going over there unless she got a friend for me and our other patna said the same who was on 3 way with us. So I was like dude where did you even meet this chick, so that's when I found out about the chat line that he be on, he goes on to tell us about the chicks he be getting off there, so me being me, I'm like how do these chicks look and is the ? legit and safe, I aint trying to get bailed out tonight over some fuckery..? like yea yea knock, it's str8, "Trust me" (LOL) so I was like aight, bet, let's ? wit it..he hit up some chick and told her we was coming through.

So on the ride there, cuz telling us about the 2 other chicks, he's like yall, I don't know which one yall want, yall can get anyone, one is a red-bone, thick and has a nice smile and one is a brown skin chick and has long hair. So, I was like ? it, I want red, and the other dude who was with us was like aight, I'll take the brown skin. So I was like dude, how does your chick look, ? hit me with the "she str8 breh" and any other time dude would say that, I would just be like whatever and really not think nothing into it, but this time, dude said it and jumped to the next topic very quickly and I peeped it, but again I guess with the excitement that we bout to go and party and ? some ? , I didn't pick up on it at that whole moment LOL, I'm still in my head like this will be a win win win night and ? ..and to add to the fuckery, the chick (my cuzin chick) told him that they were home alone, her mama and dad went to one of Southern's football game or some ? ..away game, so they had the house to themselves..so when he told us that before we left our house, we were geeked.
    So we all hype and ? , thinking everything bout to go down and ? ..LOL

Wrong, here comes a night full of fuckery, (I can't not, repeat, can't make this ? up)

So we pull up, in the drive way, pull up slowly, cuz one, we don't know these chicks and my cuzin (JL) is like "man I think this is the address, then we in the hood on top of things and ? smh, so he's like "yea yea" this is it, 7788 this what she said she stay at. So now I"m like ? (and remember, cell phones wasn't on back then, cuz I sholl didn't have one) so we was like man lets go to the the Fina station and call her to make sure, cuz I aint trying to get shot at, so cuz was like yea knock this it, he tells our other patna who is driving pull in and cut the lights out. We pull up and only the bedroom light is on in the house and we can see the TV light on in the living room, we see two cars parked up under the car port and I'm like "? I thought you said she was alone" and he looks at me and "blinks blinks" smh
    So we now in the driveway (at the end of the ? ) sitting in the car, and I'm like ? get out and go knock, ? tells me "wait" I"m like wait on what, he says, I don't know if this is the right house..smh..so the ? that's driving was like man, one of yall ? get out and go and knock and see, so my cuz is like what if it's the wrong house, I was like man just tell them to shoot you in the ass or shoulder Lol, I don't know what you can tell them cuz, cuz ? you getting shot, it was like at 10pm too..smh anyway long story long, ? (cuz) gets out and goes to the door, me and the other cat stays in the car, I can't see cuz it's dark, so finally cuz comes back with a grin trying to hold his laugh in like "oh ? , ? ? " LMAO..so we like what what is it ? , do we ? to peel off or something? So now the ? is in tears laughing and ? ..so we like what is it ? , they ugly? he was like man yall just get out we here now, so my other patna (BJ) in the car like man hell no, get in ? we bout to peel off, I'm like man I knew I shoulda stayed my ass man let's go,I'm like man I knew I shoulda stayed my ass at home, ? around with yall ? bruh ? , I'm going to jail tonight LOL.
    So cuz was like man yall come on.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been lurking for a min...

I've laughed here

I've damn near cried here

I've learned here...
    Had to laugh at that opening for a minute.
This discussion has been closed.