scumbag!

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im pretty sure we are the reason this girl s bf beat her ass and put her in the hospital smh
    @Elzo69Renaissance You know what to do ? . Drop that story.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    When I was like 20 I was ? with this 16 year old ? ....she was sooooooo open, used to basically beg me to come get her, so after a while I started making demands....

One time she wanted me to come get her, I told her I was low on gas, and couldn't make the trip...at first she said she didn't have no money, but like 20 minutes later she called back like she got $20...

Man why this chick stole her mother's laundry money....

With no ? given, I smashed in their apartment parking lot, put $10 in quarters in the tank, got a blunt for a dollar, a 40 of bud ice for $3, and a $5 bag of weed.....drove to the temp agency to pick up my check, cashed it, and partied all weekend

You was smashing 16yo's at age 20 bruh......da ? ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? bared his soul and dropping his scumbag tales, BUT Du done changed the whole discussion in the thread. Lol!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    3b8edd03-d479-4a78-9a73-54f0a7aacdc7_zpsnk9yobhw.png

scumbag

Can still see the ether fumes seeping thru that post.
  • Mastery
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 16 & 20, y'all tripping over 16 & 20??

Y'all phoney as ? yo....bunch of boy scouts hunh?

I never did no ? like that slime.
    ? I ain't een ? with 16 year old ? when I was 16. Straight grown women yo.
    Smh
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

I never did no ? like that slime.
    ? I ain't een ? with 16 year old ? when I was 16. Straight grown women yo.
    Smh

kx0lty.jpg

I forgot where I'm at
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, I need to take the pressure off my ? , @DWO . I got a scumbag story not of my own, but about another IC member.

Anyways, I am real IC OG, but I have been lurking since 2001 - 2002. @Kat , get in here and justify my OG status... I was here when it was Leynassio, Eza, Piano Santana, Tongue Candy ::shivers - chick was ugly as ? yo::, Yayo (Gumz), PrettyGrl, Reef Hustle, etc. You get the point. I don't want to hear about that "don't @ me for stupid ? " either.

This story is about my ? @Stew . He used to go by HFL (Half Life) back in the day because his life was cut in half due to a chick giving him the package. However, he got a better job with health insurance, and his life was saved. He then became Icecoldstew for a while, and eventually his heart thawed and now he goes by @Stew . @beezy , I hope I told you something that you already knew. True scumbag ? yo. This ? tried to act shy, and not share stories in a thread named after him.

What was your old screenname?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ "the package". This ? does not like me at all.

HLF=High Like ? btw
  • Tea_Drinker
    Tea_Drinker Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Yo, I need to take the pressure off my ? , @DWO . I got a scumbag story not of my own, but about another IC member.

Anyways, I am real IC OG, but I have been lurking since 2001 - 2002. @Kat , get in here and justify my OG status... I was here when it was Leynassio, Eza, Piano Santana, Tongue Candy ::shivers - chick was ugly as ? yo::, Yayo (Gumz), PrettyGrl, Reef Hustle, etc. You get the point. I don't want to hear about that "don't @ me for stupid ? " either.

This story is about my ? @Stew . He used to go by HFL (Half Life) back in the day because his life was cut in half due to a chick giving him the package. However, he got a better job with health insurance, and his life was saved. He then became Icecoldstew for a while, and eventually his heart thawed and now he goes by @Stew . @beezy , I hope I told you something that you already knew. True scumbag ? yo. This ? tried to act shy, and not share stories in a thread named after him.

What was your old screenname?

Judging by how much he says "my ? " I'm gonna guess Mistaphill
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    came back from iraq and my boy brought his fiancé up from texas. so one weekend he had to go to some city in kentucky that sponsored our unit while deployed, so dude tells me to take her out and watch out for her because he knows I'm a good dude(smh). end of the night i got head, two other soldiers dp'ed her and a couple other ? got head, never will i tell him this because she's now his wife and mother of his three kids
    Got Damn!!!!

told you my scumbag level was on 1000 when i was in man, smh something about the army just produces straight scumbags
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Na ? ..once I turned 18 I wasnt intrested in a broad younger than that. ? is the appeal of a 16yo when im surrounded by college age freaks?

She still worried bout passing her junior year of high school.
  • Mastery
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    came back from iraq and my boy brought his fiancé up from texas. so one weekend he had to go to some city in kentucky that sponsored our unit while deployed, so dude tells me to take her out and watch out for her because he knows I'm a good dude(smh). end of the night i got head, two other soldiers dp'ed her and a couple other ? got head, never will i tell him this because she's now his wife and mother of his three kids
    Got Damn!!!!

told you my scumbag level was on 1000 when i was in man, smh something about the army just produces straight scumbags
    After reading that, my ? don't sound so bad haha
This discussion has been closed.