scumbag!

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I'm not telling the real life ? but I will keep it forum related......

I ? with an IC poster and we started to develop feelings, but I got back with my Husband soon after and cut off all contact with him.

Names ma'am.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

I ? with an IC poster and we started to develop feelings, but I got back with my Husband soon after and cut off all contact with him.

Names ma'am.

That's your thing boo, the forum doesn't need to know all that....

Unless of course, he came back and dropped my nudes....that would suck :(

YES WE DO KIMI!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Names ma'am.

You know muthafuccas gonna go into detective mode now
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    When I was like 10 years old, I was bit of a scumbag. One of my mom's friends came over, and the nice lady even bought us some burger king. I remember saying I didn't like burger king, and even back then in my immature mind, I knew I should've just kept my mouth shut. But that's child's play. On another occasion, this same woman brought her son over and he was riding his bike out front, so I got this brilliant idea to throw a football at him every time he rode past. I threw the ball at him several times and then all my last throw, miraculously, the ball got stuck in between the front wheel and the bottom of the handle bar. this shot him off the bike as it stopped the front wheel completely. He was crying and I didn't know what to do, so I went around the corner and didn't come back until after they left lol. Didn't hear anything about it when i got back. Nice woman.

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Names ma'am.

You know muthafuccas gonna go into detective mode now

Well it's not that hard to figure out, we've just never revealed it and never will. He wouldn't even drop my nudes here, he would probably just blackmail the ? out of me to keep them offline....lol j/k
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

I remember you and Cain being real cool, seeing eye to eye, back when I first started posting.

Edit: if it was bossexcellence, I quit the internet.

Come on now...lol.
    He doesn't post anymore. I really didn't think anyone would care to try to guess.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aite kimi dont ruin this decent thread ...either spill the beans or lets move on
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Aite kimi dont ruin this decent thread ...either spill the beans or lets move on

I'm trying to move on ? ....lol

Let's dead it here and now.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aite kimi dont ruin this decent thread ...either spill the beans, make a thread about it in detail, or lets move on

Fixed
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember you and Cain being real cool, seeing eye to eye, back when I first started posting.

Come on now...lol.
    He doesn't post anymore. I really didn't think anyone would care to try to guess.

I was just chatty pattyin', but I came to senses. Anyway, all's well that ends well.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

Come on now...lol.

fiat money
This discussion has been closed.