scumbag!

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prolly flirting with !my friends girlfriends (they flirted back)
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? Du and his stories lol

but man in my young days I stayed doing scumbag actions. My reputation is still tainted from Atl to Texas because of that ?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll spare the details for various reasons. but i'll say it involves rasheed wallace's mom, whatever car she was driving that day and jums of that boy....and sometimes a gas card for the hood to cash out with
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Once a condom broke on this chick, I pulled out and the only thing on my ? was the rim, I never said nothing. I always wondered how long it took her to find or in there

O this reminds me, same thing happened to me nh except the whole rubber came off nh i couldnt find it. I was genuinely perplexed. This is wednesday10pm ish

FRIDAY morning, i get a text 'YOU FUKING ? !'

This chick was walkin around with a condom up in her for a day.

But my thing is... biiih you dont clean that poousy but every other day?!?

Yea she called me a week later, I never answered...that was an awkward convo I just had no interest on partaking
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if dus wife kept the DVDs so we would come over/hit them up n she would get introduced
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once a condom broke on this chick, I pulled out and the only thing on my ? was the rim, I never said nothing. I always wondered how long it took her to find or in there

I'm just gonna guess about 9 months or so...
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife don't know this, but one of my ulterior motives for dealing with her was to get my boondocks dvds back,

I knew most of her family before I met her, and I had let her sister hold the dvds like months ago and them ? never brought them back...and they thought the ? was funny...season 1 & 2

So when I finally met my wife who was at the time just the little sister, I made it a mission to befriend her just so she could get in the room and get my ? back with out them ? ever knowing what was up....they didn't even know be and her were cool yet...I hit her up on myspace through her sisters page...

I ain't gonna front like I ain't catch feelings after it was all said and done, but the initial motivation was an elaborate plan to get my dvds back while possibly getting some ass in the process

Wooooo. They need a super ? reaction just for this ? right here. Real dirt ball
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

O this reminds me, same thing happened to me nh except the whole rubber came off nh i couldnt find it. I was genuinely perplexed. This is wednesday10pm ish

FRIDAY morning, i get a text 'YOU FUKING ? !'

This chick was walkin around with a condom up in her for a day.

But my thing is... biiih you dont clean that poousy but every other day?!?

BRUH... Don't tell nobody else that ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrzXInzHkOs
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    Back in 2014 I was tricking on this thick dopefiend joint. So I'm nuttin in this lil shawtys throat and I'm thinkin good girl, but this junkie couldnt take a young players ? so she throw it back up. ? up my fresh michael kors boxer briefs. So like the dan wan I was, I made the classy lass (btfu) suck my ? stick again to clean up her mess. But ? turned me so much I bust a 2nd pistachio down her windpipe.

Scuuummbag!!
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    solid. I been there. Got head in my bathroom while the junkie with Wesley snipes syndrome, son was in the next room.
    he stole my Bluetooth speaker tho. Lil thievin ass son of a trick.
    I guess he's the real scuuummmbag!!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    i was on extra duty with this Sgt who was broke because he didn't set up any allotments before they took his whole paycheck, what a ? ... anyway i let the ? use my cell phone on our break.. after the call this ? was bragging about this white ? he met, so i called her ass up and smashed every hole she had. SMDH. theres more too, but i'll stop here.

she the real scumbag tho. i can't take all the blame. bih had her son in the next room crying himself to sleep

Lmao pics?
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    What's btfu mean?

Baggin the ? up.

You really is old as ? .
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    i was on extra duty with this Sgt who was broke because he didn't set up any allotments before they took his whole paycheck, what a ? ... anyway i let the ? use my cell phone on our break.. after the call this ? was bragging about this white ? he met, so i called her ass up and smashed every hole she had. SMDH. theres more too, but i'll stop here.

she the real scumbag tho. i can't take all the blame. bih had her son in the next room crying himself to sleep

Lmao pics?

i wish. this was back in 2002 or 2001... before 9/11

back when niigaz had the sanyo Sprint phones lol
This discussion has been closed.