scumbag!

Options

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I'm not telling the real life ? but I will keep it forum related......

I ? with an IC poster and we started to develop feelings, but I got back with my Husband soon after and cut off all contact with him.

If recollection serves me correctly when the ? gif of you dropped that said "will strip for info on Gambino" you weren't in a relationship with your husband (still separated) however the time when that gif was recorded was 2-3 weeks after you claimed to be in a relationship with a different man...by relationship I mean ? .

Now, 2-3 weeks after the recording of that gif, you and hour husband are reconciled (I didn't believe it at the time).

So in a period of 4-6 weeks you were with some ? , stripped for Choice, then got back together with your husband.

Unless the guy before Choice is the guy that you were ? with...which means that ? must be A.Mann or there's another IC ? that was out in the Middle East during that time.

Other people it could have been during that time would have been ? that stayed on your ? , which when I think about it now would be the likes of Blazini and OnePunch since I haven't seen either of these ? post.

Well since you're a Kimi revisionist get it right boo. My husband and I were separated for almost the entire first year I posted on the IC. During that time, yes I flashed choice and ? other people. Anything else you need to know?
  • Tea_Drinker
    Tea_Drinker Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not telling the real life ? but I will keep it forum related......

I ? with an IC poster and we started to develop feelings, but I got back with my Husband soon after and cut off all contact with him.

If recollection serves me correctly when the ? gif of you dropped that said "will strip for info on Gambino" you weren't in a relationship with your husband (still separated) however the time when that gif was recorded was 2-3 weeks after you claimed to be in a relationship with a different man...by relationship I mean ? .

Now, 2-3 weeks after the recording of that gif, you and hour husband are reconciled (I didn't believe it at the time).

So in a period of 4-6 weeks you were with some ? , stripped for Choice, then got back together with your husband.

Unless the guy before Choice is the guy that you were ? with...which means that ? must be A.Mann or there's another IC ? that was out in the Middle East during that time.

Other people it could have been during that time would have been ? that stayed on your ? , which when I think about it now would be the likes of Blazini and OnePunch since I haven't seen either of these ? post.

Oh ? , is this you my old friend?.....lol Yeah the dude I ? with was the one who I said was textually better than you. I guess me and 6 got yanked by superior men. Gotta step it up ? .

Well that definitely ain't Blazini or Amann. Don't remember much about OnePunch's textual ability because I ignored 90% of his posts cause I don't respect ? that diss me over a broad.

If I wanted to prove my textual worth, I'd just post the chat log of the conversation before she decided to pop herself on cam for a real ? .

But I'm classy so I won't do that.
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options
    Kimi, you tryin to tell me if I had given you my textual best, I would have gtd?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi, you tryin to tell me if I had given you my textual best, I would have gtd?

Not even if my life depended on it. You're fun to talk to though, I give you that.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at not Sabrina but Larissa
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah @DWO i woulda kept them ages to myself brah . . . And she stole to ? witcha. SMH

@ChrisHansen
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Lol at not Sabrina but Larissa

lol I'm a grown ass man, i wasn't going to lie
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I'm more shocked that she remembered all of that ? . If you gonna ? yourself out at least be ? enough to not remember it.
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options

Not even if my life depended on it. You're fun to talk to though, I give you that.

Yo, I think I know who this ? that was "textually superior" to me is. Think the ? even argued with me in a thread once or twice, around the time I made steeviefantastic's facebook profile pic a picture of her ? titled "My Wett-Wett"
This discussion has been closed.