Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    That's a Ether/GOAT/LOL story btw u win
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I got so many ? bag stories from the almost 3 years I was stationed in Okinawa. *sigh* I wasn't ? !
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Make a long story short, I was smashing one of my "friends' " mom and sister back in my younger, didn't give a ? about nothing, days. I actually peeped the ? mom one day out and about and I knew who he was but we wasn't tight like that. I wanted his mom so I befriended him and became close to the family so I could get closer to his mom. Ended up smashing moms for a minute, then the sister wanted to ? with me so I started smashing her too... sometimes on the same day. They never found out about each other until the sister was talking about me one day to her friends, moms over heard everything. Didn't say ? to her daughter (I presume because she was married and didn't want the husband or daughter to know we was ? ). She called me up and cussed me the ? out though. Lol

And I'm like "? you married, ? you mad for?"

Then to get even more ? bag with it, I continued smashing her daughter, going over they house all the time just so she could see my face, knowing wasn't ? she could do about it without telling on herself. I even sat up and watched games with her husband and ? . I was horrible bruh.

After a while, me and the moms started ? again. ? was crazy man. I should be dead by now from all the ? I done smashed that was married. Smh. I was Mr. Steal Yo Girl long before Trey Songz haha

ok now this is too far
    Oh my fault ? . I thought the thread asked for ? bag stories. Lol. Well ? , if that gets you, you probably don't want to read my other stories haha
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make a long story short, I was smashing one of my "friends' " mom and sister back in my younger, didn't give a ? about nothing, days. I actually peeped the ? mom one day out and about and I knew who he was but we wasn't tight like that. I wanted his mom so I befriended him and became close to the family so I could get closer to his mom. Ended up smashing moms for a minute, then the sister wanted to ? with me so I started smashing her too... sometimes on the same day. They never found out about each other until the sister was talking about me one day to her friends, moms over heard everything. Didn't say ? to her daughter (I presume because she was married and didn't want the husband or daughter to know we was ? ). She called me up and cussed me the ? out though. Lol

And I'm like "? you married, ? you mad for?"

Then to get even more ? bag with it, I continued smashing her daughter, going over they house all the time just so she could see my face, knowing wasn't ? she could do about it without telling on herself. I even sat up and watched games with her husband and ? . I was horrible bruh.

After a while, me and the moms started ? again. ? was crazy man. I should be dead by now from all the ? I done smashed that was married. Smh. I was Mr. Steal Yo Girl long before Trey Songz haha

ok now this is too far
    Oh my fault ? . I thought the thread asked for ? bag stories. Lol. Well ? , if that gets you, you probably don't want to read my other stories haha

naw im ? w u....me and ? werent called the dirtbag crew for nothing .... RIP Dirtbag tho
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to ? this ? in the projects thin ass walls wit her mom in the next room and I be ? it smackin ass and smashing the ? head against the headboard lmao
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Brought a chick to the hotel...she brought her baby...

Didn't want the kid to watch....so we made a bed for the kid in one of the dresser drawers....

And closed the drawer.....

I+love+the+ending+he+just+puts+the+piece+of+_8d65ab69ed23338d01c6a941e773e7dc.gif
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to ? this ? in the projects thin ass walls wit her mom in the next room and I be ? it smackin ass and smashing the ? head against the headboard lmao

lol stop lying ?

All this Hollywood xtra ? being posted and my ? seems false
    U must live an isolated life my brother
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Im pretty sure we are the reason this girl s bf beat her ass and put her in the hospital smh
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I wasn't necessarily the scumbag in this story.

I used to ? this big ? French/Colombian chick a couple years ago. Well I guess I was a lil scumbag-ish. I used to mess with this ? feelings like no other. But anyway, the scumbag ? was on her side....this chick had a boyfriend, and the worst part is, she'd be laying in my bed, her man was calling her all night, she'd ignore the calls and when she'd eventually pick up at like 4am she wouldn't even lie, just hit him with the "yeh I'm just at Bd's house I'm staying with him tonight". The thing is I never heard him cuss down the phone, and anytime he even thought to say something back she would cuss him out then hang up on him.

I say that's kinda scumbag-ish, however the reason I don't feel too bad for dude is cups he was a ? . No way am I letting my girl ignore me all night only to tell me at 4am she's staying another mans house (who he already suspects of ? his girl).

This happened multiple times and eventually he just stopped calling but she was still his "girl"
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before I continue reading, is big ? french chick codee for fat ? ?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before I continue reading, is big ? french chick codee for fat ? ?

Hahahahahaha nah. Well actually she definitely Wasn't skinny. But I like em that way
  • Mastery
    Options
    I know @CP203 got some stories lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I know @CP203 got some stories lol

that ? needs to write a book....
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭