Minister Louis Farrakhan on The Breakfast Club

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope interview. I love to hear Farrakhan speak.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He mentioned that mysterious letter that was sent to hiphop sites about private prisons and the secret agenda behing gangsta rap. I never forgot about that
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats what u call an orator...
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is without a doubt the best interview I've ever seen in my life and also the quickest hour and a half ever. I could've listened to him speak for hours more. There was so much truth in this interview that I don't know where to begin. The number one thing we as a people should take from this historic interview is that we as a people need to economically become one as a group. We have so much spending power as a people that it's ridiculous that we don't have more ownership of land and business. ? damn, this interview is required viewing for all black folks. What he said about Brother Martin is truth not many of us know, I've been knowing about the burning house quote but a lot of people don't. The Minister has just dropped another classic interview, I'll be watching this for years to come. Hopefully because this was done by the Breakfast Club and posted on WorldStar a lot of youngins got to hear the truth today. Farrakhan is right, we as a people got a decision to make.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and another thing, much respect to the mod that stickied this thread. Salute.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    "These are not thugs and criminals, they have been put in a condition by thugs and criminals. Now let me bring them to the witness stand, and see who these criminals are."

LOL for the 1 millionth time, white guilt and ? do not want to address the root of the problem!!!!!! I made a powerful thread not too long ago and it proved my point. I should bump it so I can laugh some more at all the dodges and people barley speaking on it.
    I have to meet the Hon Minister atleast one time in my life.
    LOL I've met him several times but I was little. Last time I saw him is when I was like 14 bout to go to high school.? trillness is over 9,000. He stay on them crackas helmets. I'm really shocked he still alive. I used to not take him serious because of that silly looking white mans conk in his hair(and a few other things) that he refuses to let go of. But the ? so trill I overlooked it. I learned to just focus on his word instead of him(if that makes any sense)

He used to come to the bay area a lot in the 90's because we got a heavy muslim population(especially in oakland). He came to to the martin luther king library here in oakland dropping a whole bunch of R.N.S. He was speaking on how and why we always getting hand me down school materials from rich white schools etc etc. Opened up a lot of our eyes. Never even thought about this ? until he spoke on it.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Got dayum alright finally let me check out this interview, some of these posts look like this one might have been the best Breakfast Club interview yet.

It is man. It is.

I tweeted the Breakfast club about getting Dr. Claud Anderson on the show. No response and this was days ago.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad to see people embracing this thread and more importantly, the message Farrakhan is saying.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2015
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Damn that was an outstanding interview!!! A lot of truth spoken in that interview.

I was at the first million march and I will damn for sure be at this one as well.

We gotta wake up and leave the emasculated men and comfortable living on their knees black people behind. Its really just that simple.
    Bruh, been saying this for years but ? aint trying to hear me. More and more of us are waking up though. Besides crackas this is the biggest problem holding us back. The saying that one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch is true as ? .

Small examples of this that a bunch of cats on here/offline find hard to swallow.

Every time I or anyone else bring up jay - z selling out and stabbing his people in the back. They come with all kinds of cover stories and blame the fall of the ROC on solid individuals/? in a barrel syndrome. Instead of the rotten apple aka shawn carter lol. Jay ended up breaking bread with the same people they(the roc) were against. So all that other ? people be bringing up is ? irrelevant!

Back in the day ? didn't want to accept that eazy - E ? up everything by choosing the white man over his brothas.

Suge knight ? up death row. It took countless antics and exposures of him for people to finally fully realize this lol(This is what's happening with jay right now). Suge was doing the same ? he checked eazy on, smh.

? talk more ? about mayweather than everybody else do. ? been telling us over and over that him and the pacman fight was deeper than rap. He was calling these money grubbing crackas out and what did ? say?........"he ducking packman". He was even telling pacman about these crackas ? him. As soon as the white mans grip was loosened and the ? were cast out. The fight happened. Them ? made the most money they've ever made in they whole life!

These secret agents got to go!!!!!!!!!!!

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Standing Ovation for this interview shoutout to the Breakfast Club.... ? riding w Farrakhan got Arsenio cancelled the 1st time around
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    26:00-27:00 what every black person be thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mXjSwl-wfs
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BARON_$AMEDI bruh, I hit you with the no sign cause of the fact that you used cats from the music business ....I get where you coming from but those cats main objective is to make money .... and if they can help some of the people along the way, so be it ..... a better example would be these fakes and snakes like pastor mase and creflo dollar who preach all day but have never been seen on the front lines for our people
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen Farrahkan twice .... once in Harlem and at the million man march. ... both times he delivered powerful truths ....
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Powerful interview.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Damn that was an outstanding interview!!! A lot of truth spoken in that interview.

I was at the first million march and I will damn for sure be at this one as well.

We gotta wake up and leave the emasculated men and comfortable living on their knees black people behind. Its really just that simple.

I'm about to see how many of my people I can get to come out but I'm going with or without them
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this was their best interview by far..WOW

Was so touched several times...hope they youth will watch and embrace
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is their best year on interviews
    Dame Dash
    Boyce Wadkins
    Now the Honorable?!?!

Classic interview. I wonder how hip hop would be if we rap about everything but black men killing each other
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    charlamange constantly ? on black people and even ? here.
    envy assisted in trying to send another black man to jail....

while i appreciate the interview....dont be fooled by these users.
    the things he says they go or went against and this show profits from the complete opposite.

this is for ratings an not education purposes.

but lets focus on the speech.....now

let me ask all the posters who is about to say what i said is negative...

will you hold these same people accountable tomorrow when they go back to the coonery they do?

what have you done to help you community?
    what do you plan to do after this interview?
    How have you made yourself greater than you was yesterday?

everything he said has been said on this site already.....for years. why so impressed now...and how has it changed your view? and why didnt it change anything before when posters on this site said those same things?

when are you going to hold your brothers and sisters accountable for being stagnant and not living up to their potential?

when was the last time you gave a black man words of encouragement for rising above his surroundings?

when was the last time you encouraged a black man who hesitated, by offering your own resources?

when did you last give help unselfishly.?

very good speech.....but now what.

dont stop at a feel good moment....go with the momentum and re-listen to it once you start to slow down.

Get it going IC. no excuses
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    yall should also check out the thread i made speaking about the budget of big pharma....we speaking billions
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Man I love how he broke down the ? in a bucket syndrome that new ? like to use to sound smart and wise. But really be ? on our people in the process and self blaming like good little ? . White man reverse psychology is trill as ? and is still going strong in 2015. Crackas even got some of us believing we sold ourselves into slavery lol!!!!!!!!!

"Oh you made it? the question is how did you make it? The barrel maker and the crab master reaches in the crab barrel. Pull one up and put it on the top of the barrel. Then make the other ? think, "you can get there too". THEY USE THE SUCCESSFUL ONES TO LEAD US TO THINK AMERICA IS FOR US. Stop telling that lie!!"

^ #R.N.S ^

? is getting too soft and really letting they guard down now at days. They really can't see these crackas love this ? and will exploit the ? out of it at any given chance. That's why I get ? when I see smart dumb ? in here ? on mayweather or dame dash(just to name a few). We really ? on real ? and backing fake ? now at days. If that aint true self destruction I don't know what is. This is what Farrakhan is basically saying,
    "don't go to sleep ? , it aint safe to go to sleep yet. It only appears that way".
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    @BARON_$AMEDI bruh, I hit you with the no sign cause of the fact that you used cats from the music business ....I get where you coming from but those cats main objective is to make money .... and if they can help some of the people along the way, so be it ..... a better example would be these fakes and snakes like pastor mase and creflo dollar who preach all day but have never been seen on the front lines for our people
    lol I feel you but I was just speaking on what he said about the getting rid of the "double agents" in the community. The part where all these people stabbed their brothers in the back to go chill at the top with the white man. No matter what it was for, they still ? they own people over.

Yeah, them mega churches/preachers is W.O.A.T! Farrakhan ? on them awhile back. He even called out rich ass muslims as well. That's when his level of trillness went over 9,000!!!!!!!! for me.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was definitely trill but this interview wasnt a stunning revelation..This is old information..

The only way to truly rise above the negative conditions of the beast man is for people to become more spiritually awakened and unplug from the crackkkas matrix..We cant keeping sitting here trying to beg the overseers for change and justice because ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

If every black person would stop supporting America's current system and start investing in their own, the system would crumble like a piece of paper

The sad part is that most people(not just black) are so damaged physically and internally from the attacks against them that they are weak and have become docile slaves for the sake of the illusory pleasures of this world

The same ? saying "oh damn Farrakhan is the truth"...is the same ? under the matrix spell

Farrakhan is simply addressing a FEW layers of the rabbit hole...Hes not even addressing the ET influences running the planet...Its deeper than that

This is a technological,occult,spiritual war being waged these days between groups of people
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2015
    Options
    we are each soldiers in our own way and in our own lane.

we got drill segeant to get ? in shape....? getting they target together....

wehave the siren to lure them to their death,,,,we have it all to bring them down..

we just have to be paticent.

we can be the virus in the system that breaks it down from inside.