Minister Louis Farrakhan on The Breakfast Club

Options

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOI is a cult of personalities. They've recently partnered with Scientology so their followers can pay for expensive "auditing" training.
    But, I will say, they teach men to be disciplined, educated, and family oriented. Take the good with the bad.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was raised to take care of home first.

The noi is based in chacago, a city with one of the highest murder rates in the country and most of those murders being the youth.

You can go on a New York based radio show and speak on the black condition yet have remained silent in your own city while kids are killing each other in your own backyard.

But yeah, great interview.
    vYgPmI8.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Got dayum alright finally let me check out this interview, some of these posts look like this one might have been the best Breakfast Club interview yet.

It is man. It is.

I tweeted the Breakfast club about getting Dr. Claud Anderson on the show
    . No response and this was days ago.

You trying to get them ? fired! LLS That is too much real & positive ? for black people. It might can happen next year. Dr. Anderson and Farrakhan in the same calendar for a black radio show on a station owned by white people . Not gonna happen without heads rolling.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Got dayum alright finally let me check out this interview, some of these posts look like this one might have been the best Breakfast Club interview yet.

It is man. It is.

I tweeted the Breakfast club about getting Dr. Claud Anderson on the show
    . No response and this was days ago.

You trying to get them ? fired! LLS That is too much real & positive ? for black people. It might can happen next year. Dr. Anderson and Farrakhan in the same calendar for a black radio show on a station owned by white people . Not gonna happen without heads rolling.

They already had Boyce Watkins on there , and to a waaay lesser extent Dame Dash, talking about blk finacial empowerment.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen all of yall can dislike or even hate Farrakhan for whatever reason doesn't change the fact that he is speaking the truth.

I can hate a person all I want to but if they telling me a guaranteed way I can make a million without compromising myself or people I'm going to listen.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so are we gonna look past the possible malcolm x connection?

EXACTLY! People forget so soon. He was one of the main ministers calling for Malcolm's head. Not to forget the speeches he has given indicating their possible involvement. People get old and those who look upon them don't see their past. He was jealous of Malcolm and had Malcolm not been killed we would have never heard of Louis. He would still be in Malcolm's shadow.
  • D0wn
    Options
    I did some reasearch n yea,
    Them ? was all involved in killing Malcolm... including Ali.
    That was ? up.
    Farrakhan tried to get Khalid killed too, in 1994... some NOI ? shot him.

Alongside the scientology stuff... idk man
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Respect the message, yet he still need to acknowledge his involvement in Malcolm X murder

http://youtu.be/cgxlGjHoJDs
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Part of me actually believes that the Nation of Islam is an extension of the FBI created as a form of controlled opposition to net in all the Blacks who aren't trying to hear that talk about "non-violent resistance" or "working from within the system".

Get them all enthralled with fancy rhetoric and tough talk while sucking out money but never actually taking any meaningful steps towards progress. Just keep people distracted. It becomes a scenario where everybody who's really ready to arm up and ? or be killed decides to follow the leadership of the Nation waiting for them to give the word. But of course that word never comes.

The founder of NOI was purportedly a guy named Wallace D. Fard who taught Elijah Muhammad everything about the doctrine and then vanished mysteriously…every portrait they have of Fard looks like a white man..

I ain't heard anything from Farrakhan in a minute…I don't think it's a coincidence that as this youth movement that's happening in this country grows increasingly impatient and the rhetoric gets more militant that Farrakhan comes out the blue..

When Malcolm X left the NOI he tried to blow the whistle on secret dealings the Nation had with the ? in the South… i don't know bra
  • D0wn
    Options
    Malcolm was on some Pac ? , airing ? out.

The NOI and KKK Alliance
    (as told by Malcolm X)

And don’t let me get out of here tonight without telling you why they won’t expose him. Why they’re afraid to expose him. They know that if they expose him, that he has them all set. See, the Black Muslim movement, it was organized in such a way that it attracted the most militant, the most uncompromising, the most fearless, and the youngest of the Black people in the United States. That’s who went into it. Those who didn’t mind dying. They didn’t mind making a sacrifice. All they were interested in was freedom and justice and equality, and they would do anything to see that it was brought about.

These are the people who have followed him for the past twelve years. And the government knows it. But all these upfront militants have been held in check by an organization that doesn’t take an active part in anything. And therefore it cannot be a threat to anybody because it’s not going to do anything against anybody but itself.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    It was definitely trill but this interview wasnt a stunning revelation..This is old information..

The only way to truly rise above the negative conditions of the beast man is for people to become more spiritually awakened and unplug from the crackkkas matrix..We cant keeping sitting here trying to beg the overseers for change and justice because ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

If every black person would stop supporting America's current system and start investing in their own, the system would crumble like a piece of paper

The sad part is that most people(not just black) are so damaged physically and internally from the attacks against them that they are weak and have become docile slaves for the sake of the illusory pleasures of this world

The same ? saying "oh damn Farrakhan is the truth"...is the same ? under the matrix spell

Farrakhan is simply addressing a FEW layers of the rabbit hole...Hes not even addressing the ET influences running the planet...Its deeper than that

This is a technological,occult,spiritual war being waged these days between groups of people

Go on head and make that thread bruh...
  • D0wn
    Options
    It was definitely trill but this interview wasnt a stunning revelation..This is old information..

The only way to truly rise above the negative conditions of the beast man is for people to become more spiritually awakened and unplug from the crackkkas matrix..We cant keeping sitting here trying to beg the overseers for change and justice because ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

If every black person would stop supporting America's current system and start investing in their own, the system would crumble like a piece of paper

The sad part is that most people(not just black) are so damaged physically and internally from the attacks against them that they are weak and have become docile slaves for the sake of the illusory pleasures of this world

The same ? saying "oh damn Farrakhan is the truth"...is the same ? under the matrix spell

Farrakhan is simply addressing a FEW layers of the rabbit hole...Hes not even addressing the ET influences running the planet...Its deeper than that

This is a technological,occult,spiritual war being waged these days between groups of people

? said ET...
    ET went home ? .
  • D0wn
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Part of me actually believes that the Nation of Islam is an extension of the FBI created as a form of controlled opposition to net in all the Blacks who aren't trying to hear that talk about "non-violent resistance" or "working from within the system".

Get them all enthralled with fancy rhetoric and tough talk while sucking out money but never actually taking any meaningful steps towards progress. Just keep people distracted. It becomes a scenario where everybody who's really ready to arm up and ? or be killed decides to follow the leadership of the Nation waiting for them to give the word. But of course that word never comes.

The founder of NOI was purportedly a guy named Wallace D. Fard who taught Elijah Muhammad everything about the doctrine and then vanished mysteriously…every portrait they have of Fard looks like a white man..

I ain't heard anything from Farrakhan in a minute…I don't think it's a coincidence that as this youth movement that's happening in this country grows increasingly impatient and the rhetoric gets more militant that Farrakhan comes out the blue..

When Malcolm X left the NOI he tried to blow the whistle on secret dealings the Nation had with the ? in the South… i don't know bra

I dont need 2 say no more.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

? said ET...
    ET went home ? .

Lol....

I got a feeling where he is going with that. But I think it would make a good thread.

But on topic...listen to Farrakhan

http://youtu.be/NSiGBmVQHI0
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's concentrate on Farrakhan's message rather than his past.

You ? are crumbling already and you don't even see it. All you're doing is Lowering Your Self Esteem. The Government is aware of things like this which is why they don't take us serious. Y'all are more worried about the Messenger than the Message.

I feel heavy about The Malcolm Situation too but there's no need to worry about that now. Stop being a Cac
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Been said they trying to turn us into "terrorists"....

• h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

You ? are crumbling already and you don't even see it. All you're doing is Lowering Your Self Esteem. The Government is aware of things like this which is why they don't take us serious. Y'all are more worried about the Messenger than the Message.

I feel heavy about The Malcolm Situation too but there's no need to worry about that now. Stop being a Cac

How can you focus on the message when you know that the messenger is full of ? ? Not saying that he doesn't have good messages, but if your hate and disdain for your teacher would cause you to rise up against him, how are you to be trusted? There is still blood on his hands and A LOT of unanswered questions.

https://youtu.be/0pSt9il9UY8
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

No no sir slow ya roll. The message is cool..but more important is always the motive behind the message. A certain level of discernment has to be demonstrated when deciding leaders because not every leader has our best interests at heart. A lot of truth can be found in Farakkhan's speeches…no doubt. But however, and this may not hold any value to you but I'm an observer of the 48 Laws of Power.

Law number 12:
    One sincere and honest move will cover over dozens of dishonest ones. Open-hearted gestures of honesty and generosity bring down the guard of even the most suspicious people. Once your selective honesty opens a hole in their armor, you can deceive and manipulate them at will. A timely gift--a Trojan horse--will serve the same purpose

And it's not just about the past…we're talking about today as well..and it's not just about Farrakhan it's about the Nation of Islam as a whole and what roles they have played in progress.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    But what happened in the 60s isn't so much relevant to Today.

There's nobody pure out there (Nobody, not even Your Mother). You also should've figured out that only so many of us were going to "get thru the door" anyway.

You're crushing not just your own Self Esteem but others as well and that's a very dangerous mentality to have. Which is why we aren't really winning today. Whether you see it or not, you're being a Crab In The Barrel
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Malcolm X >>>> Martin Luther King Jr.
    Malcolm X >>>> Louis Farrakhan
    Malcolm X = Malcolm X

is how I see it FTR
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Don't y'all understand that in War that you have to pick sides?

So who would you rather choose to ? /Die With or For, Farrakhan and The F.O.I. or Whitey and The Military? Or are you going to Die by yourself for yourself without any reason besides Self Preservation
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It makes sense of NOI and KKK to have talks, both want the same thing, a nation separated by the races. NOI was infilrated by the FBI as were all black movements, whether they preached non-violence or violence. I have both respect and apprehension about the NOI. The discipline and regimend, the do for self, the promotion of entreprenship as remedy for our sickness. BUT I don't like when a movement is dominated by one person.

BTW I like Cedric Muhammad, the writer at Forbes magazine - yall should check out his articles.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People forget that the original devil is the black devil..The cac race is roughly 6,000 years old..so if the white devil is younger than the black race then where and who exactly did the original malevolent offspring descent from..You ? are decieved by your eyes thinking that just because a person has melanin that that means that's "your brotha"..You are going to learn the hard way trusting your superficial senses before trusting your spiritual senses

The devil knows the bible,Koran,torah etc better than you do..These offspring of apep,Lucifer,sobek will demonstrate great gestures of kindness while causing great destruction in the most subtle ways..They are excellent at turning the taste vinegar into honey

That being said fairy-con is a agent and has been a agent for cacs and pale Arabs for a lonnnnng time..They allow him to spew certain information on air while giving you the impression that they have him on pins and needles when,in reality, he's a gear that helps enforce the spell of sleep on your brains..While they are giving you a hefty scrap of information on the surface ,they behind closed doors,are aware of deeper truths that will truly awaken your WHOLE being to the light..Fairy con had to add scientology to the noi doctrine because relegion is slowly losing its power on people..However even scientology is missing links to complete the chain of truths

KEEP STUDYING..take fancy charismatic speeches with a grain of salt..they sound good but what are they really saying?

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I also believe that the New Black Panther party is an agent of thFed as well to discredit any major black power movement. After Khalid Muhammad died they went over the deep end.