Minister Louis Farrakhan on The Breakfast Club

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Much love to the most Honorable Minister Farrakhan

Much respect to the Temple on 73rd & Stoney....i ate then bean pies...i got ran up on in moo n oinks parking lot back in the day

Much respect

lol they still out there at theclight by the white castle
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Also,, much respect to the internet and those who it grants permission to those to speak publicly who couldnt do so without it

Talking about "whats new" and not or "whats known" and not and "too much talkin" ? , when the minister and his official acolytes has been and still is able to come to hot blocks and have respectful and often fruitful dialogue with the element and its subjects that yall that's on this detractor ? would be reduced to making or entertaining " black ppl teased me" themed threads if u even dared to ask the time of day to those that he has built with

? geeks

• hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will be present in oct
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Much love to the most Honorable Minister Farrakhan

Much respect to the Temple on 73rd & Stoney....i ate then bean pies...i got ran up on in moo n oinks parking lot back in the day

Much respect

lol they still out there at theclight by the white castle

The influence is still resounding

Recently went to a funeral in
    in gatling 101 halsted wit a bow tie, my own damn cousin that initially didnt recognize me looked at me n said "damn yall (noi)running up n churches now!?"

Random ladies.pullin me to the side.if im a muslim

Much respect to The.Honorable Louis Farrakhan
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Never been impressed with this dude. After hearing the likes of Malcolm X and Khalid Muhammad, how could i be?

we all have our opinions, and i agree with none of U concerning this man.

but what about the message?

same message that could have been said back in 65. what does that say? that in 50 years, we still in the same condition. and if something dont change, 50 more years will come and aint ? changed. Their way isnt working. all that preaching, and finger pointing, and marching, and begging.

Time for a new tactic. operation intergration aint work. it only hurt.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooooo.,

question...why arent yall holding this radio station accountable for now having the attention because of this interview but not following up with the message that was delivered? if we gonna give them credit for allowing him the platform....why not use this time to say.....we do need change in music...stop playing the ? . or are you just going to be mesmerized by the speech.

media mind control is a very interesting thing. especially when it comes to dollars and sense. if this wasnt about ratings...then they should slowly begin to change from fukk a ? ? a ? rap...to something more uplifting. otherwise....why did you have him there?

whats songs did the play right after this interview? was is songs that contradict the speech or did they slowly bring it back so not to shock the system.so does that just negate what was said? or did you just not care to remember because you are now do with listening to the station.

think about a powerful speaker at a pro life rally.....while she may have the attention of everyone....her views are pro choice. people will say get speech,but the moment she is off the podium....they are back to their pro life ? . but they knew that the pro choice person would bring in a bigger audience and give them more people to convert to their way of thinking, because now the mind is open for discussion...so they begin to bombard them with their own agenda not that they have their attention.

and for the people who never heard the minister speak before and this is the first time....where are you in your walk in life that is helping black people? Why did his speech take you? did this speech encourage you to do better
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Never been impressed with this dude. After hearing the likes of Malcolm X and Khalid Muhammad, how could i be?

we all have our opinions, and i agree with none of U concerning this man.

but what about the message?

same message that could have been said back in 65. what does that say? that in 50 years, we still in the same condition. and if something dont change, 50 more years will come and aint ? changed. Their way isnt working. all that preaching, and finger pointing, and marching, and begging.

Time for a new tactic. operation intergration aint work. it only hurt.

ehhh... Im pretty sure that s what he was saying...the question what are u gonna do bout it? Dont tell me bout a new tactic...be the change u wanna see in the world
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing is I wish the Minister would speak more in these cities at the time these protests breakout. Could you imagine 100 black FOI men taking over & organizing a coalition of thousands of young black men. It would be beautiful. ? Al Sharpton. I wanna see grieving black families consulted by Farrakhan. I wanna see the FOI protecting these black communities from the police from now
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol He didn't say anything impressive.
    #theinternet
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing is I wish the Minister would speak more in these cities at the time these protests breakout. Could you imagine 100 black FOI men taking over & organizing a coalition of thousands of young black men. It would be beautiful. ? Al Sharpton. I wanna see grieving black families consulted by Farrakhan. I wanna see the FOI protecting these black communities from the police from now

Most blk ppl are afraid of Farrakhan. "Hes gonna get us in twuble"...
    Most blk think Tarik Nasheed n Umar Johnson are too radical.
    N u think they gonna want Farrakhan around?

I personally believe, the young ? will embrace Farrakhan.
    All the old ? are a waste of space.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    #theinternet

lol but ur not black.....
  • D0wn
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    #theinternet

lol but ur not black.....

Why u even bother responding to that ?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

All the old ? are a waste of space.
    Most ppl were afraid of Farrakhan. But given today's climate in violence against unarmed black kids, and unaccountability by the the judicial system, I think black ppl will be more open to hearing the minister out. ? is getting fed up and starting to wake up
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said that Elijah Mohammed debated the the grand dragon of the kkk back in tne day
    I would have loved to seen him put them crackers in there place.
  • D0wn
    Options

Ahll the old ? are a waste of space.
    Most ppl were afraid of Farrakhan. But given today's climate in violence against unarmed black kids, and unaccountability by the the judicial system, I think black ppl will be more open to hearing the minister out. ? is getting fed up and starting to wake up
    there were alot of ? in the 60S, who were scared to roll with Malcolm and Martin.

Its the kids thats gonna rip ? up, 20 something n teens
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I refuse to listen to a single word Farrakhan has to say...this man practically admitted to playing a part in MALCOLM X's assassination. MALCOM's own daughter as seen in this video holds Farrakhan responsible for her father's death. The NOI are nothing but a group of mindless puppets who are willing to commit murder wether it be man,women or 'children' on the orders of this man. The same NOI that set X's house on fire while his wife and kids were sleeping and gunned him down in front of his children.

http://youtu.be/hVohi61DcRM

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Farrakhan admitting to having MALCOM X killed..
    http://youtu.be/Sl8OtijBpv8
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Farrakhan admitting to having MALCOM X killed..
    http://youtu.be/Sl8OtijBpv8

Thats ? up
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^

Yeah always been on the fence about NOI and Farakkhan… they talk a real good game..but like the minister said in this video when asked about how could he hate white people when none of his followers have ever killed white people.

Yeah they never killed white people…they did ? Malcolm X though and who knows what other Black people. And then there's the historic connections that the NOI had with the Neo-Nazis and other white supremacist groups…

But on the other hand Farakkhan was spitting that real ? …i don't know
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Regarding Farrakhan being involved in the killing Malcolm, the only implications in those clips are that he (probably) helped inspire his killing in some way. That's not the same thing as being ultimately responsible.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Regarding Farrakhan being involved in the killing Malcolm, the only implications in those clips are that he (probably) helped inspire his killing in some way. That's not the same thing as being ultimately responsible.

Dope interview, but X was the Joker to The Nation's Batman.

Farrahkhan ain't want them problems.
  • D0wn
    Options

Basically he sided with Elijah and said ? Malcolm.

Elijah was a bell boy in the n.o.i when Malcolm left.
    He aint had no clout to get Malcolm ? .
    I dont like how he excommunicated Khalid tho.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You crazy af….I hope you mistyped and meant Farakkhan
  • D0wn
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

You crazy af….I hope you mistyped and meant Farakkhan
    Lol Yea obviously