Minister Louis Farrakhan on The Breakfast Club

Options

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all are hopeless. If we can't rock with Farrakhan then our only hope is in the Afterlife.

I'm not sure how we go from Farrakhan's actual MESSAGE to disowning him and just saying "? It, Whitey Is Massah and I'm Stayin And Not Makin No Moves And I'm ONLY Lookin Out For ME"

Y'all do know that if I was a foreigner or an outsider I'd be lookin at y'all as Weak, Submissive, and Hopeless. Not to mention I'd be lookin at y'all as just straight up Food and that's it.

• phukkyou2
    Options
    And speaking of Agents....
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Black People are no more than Self Destructing Breathing Plates Of Food. No More, No Less.

Who knew?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^
    Bra if you want to follow Farrakhan go ahead. I said I'm not following him and outlined why. Notice how you haven't refuted anything that's been said. I don't see Farrakhan as the end-all-be-all for Black progress.
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I never said he was either and I don't know why you think that?

I'm just sayin that we don't have any Leaders. And since we don't have any Leaders then we don't have any Direction. And since we don't have any Direction then we don't have an Agenda. And since we don't have an Agenda then we don't have anything but whatever The Federal Government thinks we should have.

The "Crab In The Barrel" Mentality is extremely evident in here. First thing someone said was something about Malcolm X that happened in The 60s. And whole time this is 2015.

Why? For What? Who else do we go to if not him, Wiz Khalifa?

We can't like:

Al Sharpton
    Barack Obama
    Dame Dash
    Jesse Jackson

We can't like anybody. Who's standin up for us that's not "Holier Than Thou"? Which is pretty ? up, but yet y'all want somebody to excuse your ? for steppin outta pocket.

Who do I run to to speak up for Injustice? Who's speaking for me besides Entertainers and Select Entrepreneurs?

I'm sorry but I just can't refute my own becuz of some Chatty Patty ? (or something that happened going on 60 YEARS AGO) and then go back to my Oppressor like they have some sort of Mind Control over me that has me under it's spell Physically, Mentality, and Emotionally.

Y'all not really thinking about what y'all are doing right now, y'all are just doing what y'all are trained to do (subconsciously). Like really think about how you're approaching this whole situation right now, like actually be conscious of what you're doing.

Stop putting faith in Man and put it in ? . That's one reason why you mad right now. Farrakhan ain't Jesus, he's just a Man with Power and the right Ideas
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I know what i'ma do. I'ma call up them ? who made the Non-Shake Alcohol Mixer and get them to handle our Issues.

They the new leaders y'all !

TURN UP
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plenty people have destroyed the noi doctrine with facts..One person,which people hate to mention and often unjustly villify,is Dr Malachi z York

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mKoYItvJrvo

Dr York ATE fairy con and the noi for breakfast with multiple books and speeches THEN gracefully extended the olive branch for the progression of black people..Fairy con only cares about maintaining his brand of power that in the grand scheme is NOT true progression..So the same can be said about fairy con being a practitioner of "crab in the bucket mentality"..sometimes keeping the truth from people is a way of keeping them suppressed to your will..this is chess not checkers muthafucka!..
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Never heard of that guy until this very moment. You ? are delusional man
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    DR York destroyed Noi back in the 80s bruh..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bIeGOSb6JBw

This is old news..thats the video ..watch him demantle Fard and the Sunni muslims
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Don't care. Not to mention I was born in 88'
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    How in 2015 ? stay lookin for a way to be Divided rather than Unified?

You can't tell me that y'all ain't Poisoned. Mentally and Emotionally
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Malcolm X >>>> Martin Luther King Jr.
    Malcolm X >>>> Louis Farrakhan
    Malcolm X = Malcolm X

is how I see it FTR

If this is what you believe then why do you not take in consideration the words of Malcolm X regarding the NOI and their true nature?
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I skipped a bunch of pages, but cats really trying to ? on the Minister?
    Listen... I don't subscribe to organized religion.
    I don't believe in idolizing no man...
    But the Minister be on point with his passion and sincerity at the least...
    If more brothers was like the Minister, ? would be wild better for us.
    Passion and integrity >>> fitting in and making ppl comfy
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options

I know u dont care..You dont care about the facts..and being black means nothing no more in the grand scheme of how your actions will be judged....The same person that stood on the podium and called Malcolm a traitor is the same one that aligned himself with all the enemies of Elijah Muhammad..
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Malcolm X = Malcolm X

is how I see it FTR

If this is what you believe then why do you not take in consideration the words of Malcolm X regarding the NOI and their true nature?
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

I know u dont care..You dont care about the facts..and being black means nothing no more in the grand scheme of how your actions will be judged....The same person that stood on the podium and called Malcolm a traitor is the same one that aligned himself with all the enemies of Elijah Muhammad..

Wamp Wamp
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Willie Lynch is real y'all
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Malcolm X = Malcolm X

is how I see it FTR

EyeofAsaru wrote: »

Wamp Wamp

Its ok mummy..You can lay down now..no need to think you are alive because you are not..
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yo. Nobody's joining Dr. York and his Squad. If he was out there and tangible then sure.

But who got more clout and muscle than Farrakhan that's Black in The U.S.?

Stop being such a Poser and an Agent Smith. Your kind is exactly why we can't get nowhere.

If Farrakhan can make some REAL CHANGE (for the better) happen then I'm all for it. If he can put together the right Coalition then I'm signing up.

I'm an Equal Opportunity Racist but if someone can really make something happen for the better then why should I care about their alleged Personal Issues? I'm pretty sure that the People that Founded St. Ides and 211 didn't PARTICULARLY have my best interest but I still drink the ? anyway

This is North America, I'm a Black Man (tho Seasoned). I get in where I fit in and I ride for whoever's ridin wit me and vice versa.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo. Nobody's joining Dr. York and his Squad. If he was out there and tangible then sure.

But who got more clout and muscle than Farrakhan that's Black in The U.S.?

Stop being such a Poser and an Agent Smith. Your kind is exactly why we can't get nowhere.

If Farrakhan can make some REAL CHANGE (for the better) happen then I'm all for it. If he can put together the right Coalition then I'm signing up.

I'm an Equal Opportunity Racist but if someone can really make something happen for the better then why should I care about their alleged Personal Issues? I'm pretty sure that the People that Founded St. Ides and 211 didn't PARTICULARLY have my best interest but I still drink the ? anyway

This is North America, I'm a Black Man (tho Seasoned). I get in where I fit in and I ride for whoever's ridin wit me and vice versa.

He's not, nor is he planning to "make some real change." Farrakhan is allowed by the system to remain in power because all he really does is placate the masses that are ready to take action.

All the real leaders that are down to destroy the system end up either dead or locked down on trumped up charges. The system isn't letting anyone that doesn't follow their playbook on the field.

Anything mainstream is channeled through the system. Think about that.
    Stop looking within the mainstream for a solution.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I'm definitely not but uhhhh.... You're exposing yourself more than anything.

And thanks for being a Chatty Patty
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    You (few) Farrakhan haters haven't changed any minds or contributed anything to this Thread but Division, Slander, Low Self Esteem, and Slander.

Thank you for being such a giant help to the Afro-American Community you ? Agent Smiths
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why does farrakhan perm his hair.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? think everybody is an "agent", I don't even subscribe to 99% of the ? discussed by "militants" as I'm a cynic by nature but it's honestly ridiculous to believe people are "agents" with no proof whatsoever, regardless of his organization or religion.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Sad thing is though Agents are modern day House ? and they actually do exist

It's about time you ? leave the Hood for once
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    It'll actually open up your mind. I mean, you can't actually think you know everything there is to know about Life itself as a Black Man in America do you?