Minister Louis Farrakhan on The Breakfast Club

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    so are we gonna look past the possible malcolm x connection?

You mean the rumor getting him killed?

What's the science behind that?.. I that true? Has he ever addressed it?

EDIT: Here's a link with some background for those that are interested.. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/farrakhan-admission-on-malcolm-x/

Not sure on the science about it. I heard about this rumor back in 95 and I was 17 then.

That rumor never made me not listen to Farrakhan's speeches.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "No im not a hater, im not in trouble because I hate. If i was hater, I would of killed alot of you"

DAMN
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charlamange constantly ? on black people and even ? here.
    envy assisted in trying to send another black man to jail....

while i appreciate the interview....dont be fooled by these users.
    the things he says they go or went against and this show profits from the complete opposite.

this is for ratings an not education purposes.

but lets focus on the speech.....now

let me ask all the posters who is about to say what i said is negative...

will you hold these same people accountable tomorrow when they go back to the coonery they do?

what have you done to help you community?
    what do you plan to do after this interview?
    How have you made yourself greater than you was yesterday?

everything he said has been said on this site already.....for years. why so impressed now...and how has it changed your view? and why didnt it change anything before when posters on this site said those same things?

when are you going to hold your brothers and sisters accountable for being stagnant and not living up to their potential?

when was the last time you gave a black man words of encouragement for rising above his surroundings?

when was the last time you encouraged a black man who hesitated, by offering your own resources?

when did you last give help unselfishly.?

very good speech.....but now what.

dont stop at a feel good moment....go with the momentum and re-listen to it once you start to slow down.

Get it going IC. no excuses

Didn't read past the the 3rd line

Take this negative ? else where

This is about Farrakhan not how Envy or C carry themselves

They gave this man a huge platform to talk that ? and that's all I care about,

Some ? need their ass in jail and was that really even the case or it just feeds your narrative...Envy's a ? but that's not relevant
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People from Chicago school me on NOI owned businesses, heard they got supermarkets, real estate, book stores?
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

the things he says they go or went against and this show profits from the complete opposite.

will you hold these same people accountable tomorrow when they go back to the coonery they do?

everything he said has been said on this site already.....for years. why so impressed now...and how has it changed your view? and why didnt it change anything before when posters on this site said those same things?

when are you going to hold your brothers and sisters accountable for being stagnant and not living up to their potential?

when was the last time you gave a black man words of encouragement for rising above his surroundings?

when was the last time you encouraged a black man who hesitated, by offering your own resources?

dont stop at a feel good moment....go with the momentum and re-listen to it once you start to slow down.

TALK TO EM!

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listening to it now. Nada new but still needs to be heard because everyone hasn't heard it.. Closing on part 1
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At the end of the day, this aint a bleach mane, or an envy interview.
    This a Farrakhan interview.
    Didnt he spit pure unadulterated truth?
    Was he censored?
    Was he interrupted?

When ? watch this, wont they be exposed to the truth that Farrakhan spat?

Then what the ? is ya hoe ass talking about then?

"I aint got ? to add, but i wanna seem important" ass ?
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched the first part. I can't say I agree with him, generally. I liked hearing him talk about his music (Muhammed asking him to play the violin). It's kind of sad he had to give that up when he joined the N.O.I, he seemed into that.

Why was Angela (Angelina?) not really a part of the discussion?

I didn't think the N.O.I was still a black nationalist org., is it?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Those last 10 minutes were gold.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't see this thread until today. I'm surprised how much love Farrakhan is getting on here. I'll check this out later.
    Keep it stickied for a few more days.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I didn't see this thread until today. I'm surprised how much love Farrakhan is getting on here. I'll check this out later.
    Keep it stickied for a few more days.

not so much Farrakhan but the stage, message and unapologetic blackness
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never been impressed with this dude. After hearing the likes of Malcolm X and Khalid Muhammad, how could i be?

we all have our opinions, and i agree with none of U concerning this man.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Never been impressed with this dude. After hearing the likes of Malcolm X and Khalid Muhammad, how could i be?

we all have our opinions, and i agree with none of U concerning this man.

but what about the message?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    People cant hold competing thoughts in their heads and they don't know how to dissect and appreciate a persons words thoughts and ideologies everything is not consumable.. Farrakhan has always spoken truth to power. Do i agree with everything he says not at all. Do i feel he has red flags in certain areas yes..

Ive said this more than a time or two before.. Its standard practice for me to say i never agree with everything someone says or does.. because at the end of the day even the most admirable person has said or done some ? you haven't agreed with. His over all message has always been the same.. and its cool that its reaching new ears hopefully its raising the consciousness of those who haven't been reached.. If you are under 30 your probably just heard of him by name..
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn good interview

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope interview.. But I'm kinda over what it is and what we need to do speeches.. I wanna see all this knowledge unify with each other and go into motion..
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pardon me but did i really read all the posts in this thread and not one of yall talking about the HOME RUN point?

Are yall ready to bleed for change? Two things the beast understands is money and blood.

One of brother H. Rap Browns points he would bring up almost every speech or interview was that there is no such thing as "green power", the beast could have you find all the rocks on the ground and sell them for dollars, and tomorrow say dollars are worthless and rocks are the new currency.

If you aren't ready to bleed for the future of black people, for the future of your children; all this other ? is MUTE.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not the biggest Farrakhan fan but always respected him....with that said...great interview and appreciated how he stated the truth and nothing but...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Pardon me but did i really read all the posts in this thread and not one of yall talking about the HOME RUN point?

Are yall ready to bleed for change? Two things the beast understands is money and blood.

One of brother H. Rap Browns points he would bring up almost every speech or interview was that there is no such thing as "green power", the beast could have you find all the rocks on the ground and sell them for dollars, and tomorrow say dollars are worthless and rocks are the new currency.

If you aren't ready to bleed for the future of black people, for the future of your children; all this other ? is MUTE.

Deeeeeeeep
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty incredible stuff.

Farrakhan is actually more interesting now than he was as a younger man. He toned down the radicalism but his overall message is still the same.

He's in his 80s and probably more sharp mentally than most of us here.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

At the end of the day, this aint a bleach mane, or an envy interview.
    This a Farrakhan interview.
    Didnt he spit pure unadulterated truth?
    Was he censored?
    Was he interrupted?

When ? watch this, wont they be exposed to the truth that Farrakhan spat?

Then what the ? is ya hoe ass talking about then?

"I aint got ? to add, but i wanna seem important" ass ?

? are you really coming for my neck?

that just made you part of the problem,

first fact..........farrekhan is one this station to help with ratings...lets keep it 100
    2. farakkan doesnt need a platform to speak. he is farakhan, he will be heard regardless. yall should be mad they had him on there...they are tainting his image by being connected to such fukkery.

ihave a problem with yall looking passed the dollars and sense from this interview.....thry bring clicks and ratings and it equals to money. all while you are focused on the speech, after the uplifting speech....i am sure they played in their rotation some song that contradicts everything that was just spoken. damn near rendering the speech useless.

in theory....envy and blech man should no longer ? . but they will. so why have him there? ratings.

as for being exposed to the truth.....he has not said something he has not allready said or someone on this site said already.

so if we play this next year....same speech will you still be excited.

maybe read the rest of my post an you would see what i am talking about.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoodsavior wrote: »
    Dope interview.. But I'm kinda over what it is and what we need to do speeches.. I wanna see all this knowledge unify with each other and go into motion..
    ^^^
    this is where i an going and trying to say. but ? say....i didnt read past the third line....maybe they should and they will realize what i am saying
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Much love to the most Honorable Minister Farrakhan

Much respect to the Temple on 73rd & Stoney....i ate then bean pies...i got ran up on in moo n oinks parking lot back in the day

Much respect