Would you sell your soul for a Caucasian mass extinction? As in be the leader of it

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    nah..
    i ? wit white people.. they cool as ? ..
    it aint them i have a problem wit..

its the system..
    a system wit a black person at its head.

jus sayin..
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    We need slaves.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No

I'm not like most of them.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would rather be the black Willie Lynch and flip their own script back on them
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes
    I would rather be the black Willie Lynch and flip their own script back on them

Now this that ill logic tho. This would be part of my plan.

iron man1 wrote: »
    Bruh....

This dude is a mole.

Bruh has that pad out taking detailed notes.

noted-ryan-the-office_zps4ccnowf4.gif

Nah. wamp wamp

We need slaves.

They could be our Slaves. The white women would be our sex toys and the white guys would be our tools.

When we get thru ? ' the white women (in whatever stable she's/they're in), you could just impregnant them, have black children, and then pass that ? on to the next family
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    donkey thread...
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killing all the white people on the planet won't solve the problem.

Defeating them will.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Defeating them will.

Killing them all sounds a hell of a lot like defeat to me
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    chiyosuke wrote: »

Defeating them will.

#Stamp

There really isn't any other way BUT to do a mass global genocide

If someone put a Chopper in my hand right now I'm makin global news and kickin off the revolution at the same time
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Defeating them will.

No that's not how you defeat a people, you defeat a people by crushing their soul. Thus proving your SUPERIORITY over them to your people and to the entire world. If you just ? them all you have proven is that you were stronger but you have not proven that you are better.
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Ain't no brown men (Latin and Blacks) who can look me in the eye and say they can live with no white ? in this Planet.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes

Defeating them will.

No that's not how you defeat a people, you defeat a people by crushing their soul. Thus proving your SUPERIORITY over them to your people and to the entire world. If you just ? them all you have proven is that you were stronger but you have not proven that you are better.

You "crush spirits" thru trauma. One million Darkskinned people coming together to sing Kumbyah isn't crushing anybody's spirit lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Defeating them will.

So white ppl superior to black men?

Cuz all what you said is kinda what's going on right now.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Complete separation from white people is the key. That means having a strong economic base where we do not depend on them worldwide.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    Sandinista wrote: »
    Ain't no brown men (Latin and Blacks) who can look me in the eye and say they can live with no white ? in this Planet.

I could care less about a white ? . They age like milk and if we had children, they'd be black anyway
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    you ? aren't the smartest... smh
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Complete separation from white people is the key. That means having a strong economic base where we do not depend on them worldwide.

That means nothing to a General. They'd come in with Bombs, Drones, and Tanks. Separation would only make us isolated in one spot and easier to destroy.

That's how it works
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "White" people come from Black people. Their ancestors who created them are Africans. Albino are not white people but something about being in frozen sun deficient europe all those centuries changed their hair and stuff. Anyway since they ultimately come from Blacks there would eventually be others. Genetics man the Black person creates all the other "races" The difference is eyes could be on them from the start I guess hypothetically speaking.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    "White" people come from Black people. Their ancestors who created them are Africans. Albino are not white people but something about being in frozen sun deficient europe all those centuries changed their hair and stuff. Anyway since they ultimately come from Blacks there would eventually be others. Genetics man the Black person creates all the other "races" The difference is eyes could be on them from the start I guess hypothetically speaking.

There's black people with blonde hair and blue eyes tho
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Question so if y'all truly feel like this how many of yall work with whites? talk to whites... listen to white people music... watch white people on tv.. get your information from white people stations... wear white people clothing. . I'm sure you ? do most of this so you ? are bytches because if you truly felt like this you would go to a place with all white people and ? as much of them as possible before they ? you... you ? all talk... racist whites and middle eastern people got more heart then y'all bytch ass.. at least they willing to die for their beliefs... you just wanna circle ? on the net... smh..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll get a holiday......... National White Tears Day
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »

That means nothing to a General. They'd come in with Bombs, Drones, and Tanks. Separation would only make us isolated in one spot and easier to destroy.

That's how it works

I said this same ? a few weeks back