Would you sell your soul for a Caucasian mass extinction? As in be the leader of it

Options
12346»

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wanna be white ppl so bad.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    This ? tryin' to be the white savior even in a hypothetical situation. smh

I'm not a racist ? y'all backwards ? are... and you can call me what you want... i bet on my life I have gotten farther in life the way I think than anyone who truly is racist for no reason... if I hate a person i hate THEM no matter the color.... sex... or age they are... you ? want to generalize and hate a whole race of people on the net just to get your rocks off and that's stupid imo.. and i will say this black people don't need ? like yall.. you ? are a disgrace to our skin...

SMH, you think rather highly of yourself huh ?

What about all these racist politicians ? You higher than a politician ?

(The rest of what you said is equally pointless.)

Nevermind that Fool, he obviously has an angle.

He's been beatin into submission like most Blacks have (globally and in The U.S.).

He actually thinks the Laws of Human Nature would allow all of us different people; Black or White, Straight or Bi, Rich or Poor, Smart or Less Than Logical to exist together all in one peace. It doesn't work that way.

As long as ? isn't here physically for All to see, touch, and talk to that type of Harmony will never exist. There was a reason why he wanted to get rid of this ? . But he has a heart and is all-forgiving. ? knew of all the fuckshit that was going to happen way in advance.

People question why ? is the way he is... It's becuz he knows just how smart Lucifer is. I mean, it definitely makes the most sense if you ask me

me getting beat into submission gwaf tell that to the white people I have got at for ? with me and mines...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

I'm not a racist ? y'all backwards ? are... and you can call me what you want... i bet on my life I have gotten farther in life the way I think than anyone who truly is racist for no reason... if I hate a person i hate THEM no matter the color.... sex... or age they are... you ? want to generalize and hate a whole race of people on the net just to get your rocks off and that's stupid imo.. and i will say this black people don't need ? like yall.. you ? are a disgrace to our skin...

Totally opposite of reality tho. You're done fool, move on. This thread is finished

F.o.l.k.s. Our. Only. Love.

yeah I am...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    killing all the white people on the planet won't solve the problem.

Defeating them will.

Killing them all sounds a hell of a lot like defeat to me

No that's not how you defeat a people, you defeat a people by crushing their soul. Thus proving your SUPERIORITY over them to your people and to the entire world. If you just ? them all you have proven is that you were stronger but you have not proven that you are better.

So white ppl superior to black men?

Cuz all what you said is kinda what's going on right now.
    Is that not how the majority of the world see it?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Yes I do feel like I've gotten farther... you not seeing the big picture... money and ? is only one aspect of life bruh.... it takes way too much energy to hate for no reason.... when you hate you have to continually find reasons to... i got more positive things to worry about than ? like that...

So Black people hating the MFs who enslaved, oppressed, killed, countless other ? , and now systematically oppress us, is for "no reason" ? Right.

I guess the Palestinians hate the Israelis for no reason too.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    @zzombie

"Envy thou not the oppressor and choose none of his ways"

Proverbs 3:31
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    killing all the white people on the planet won't solve the problem.

Defeating them will.

Killing them all sounds a hell of a lot like defeat to me

No that's not how you defeat a people, you defeat a people by crushing their soul. Thus proving your SUPERIORITY over them to your people and to the entire world. If you just ? them all you have proven is that you were stronger but you have not proven that you are better.

So white ppl superior to black men?

Cuz all what you said is kinda what's going on right now.

Undoubtedly white people are in a superior position but are they genetically superior intrinsically superior??? No. No race is superior to the other however different races do hold positions of superiority over each other.

So they must be smarter then us because they are winning.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes
    @zzombie

Absolutely.

But I'm talkin about ridin' for tha other side already knowing tha outcome.

• phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    D0wn wrote: »
    That @
    Ibex wrote: »
    I'm down..but question would all crackas have to die? Could we keep some as jesters for amusement like Will Ferrell or Louis C.K?

Absolutely! I don't know about Will Ferrell but Gary Owen is cool.

And of course, and most importantly we'd have to keep some Snow Bunnies around. Mixed joints are a must

mixed-woman-in-50-years-310x361.jpg

600full-alexis-silver.jpg

If thats the case some we will keep some white knights around.

ndv4g9.jpg

sheba.jpg

Just like King Solomon and Queen of Sheba.

Solomon was black tho...

Song of Solomon 1:5
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill say this seperation is needed. White folks over and over again have made it clear they dont want us here. Lets us build an economy then we can create a nation of our own. Killing whites should only be done in self defense.
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Ill say this seperation is needed. White folks over and over again have made it clear they dont want us here. Lets us build an economy then we can create a nation of our own. Killing whites should only be done in self defense.

But once that Goal is met then it'd be easier to wipe us out and take control of EVERYTHING. Word to the Native "Americans"

See. We're at a point in history where going in a "more positive direction" isn't going to cut it. We've seen how History played out. Just becuz Richard from Montana knows every lyric to "? Wit' Dre Day" doesn't mean ? .

But now putting a large amount of White folks on an Island where we know all of the resources and technologies and teachings available is One thing to consider.

Especially if we controlled their Media, what they ate & drank, what they learned, what resources they had, their medicines, their Governments, their Housing, their EDUCATION, their economy, their narrative (as well as ours obviously), and their History then we might could consider that for some. But mainly the women tho. The Male species is capable of seemingly defeating impossible odds when under duress.

We could have domain over them in the same way Humans have domain over Dogs
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    @zzombie

He can't rebuttal. He'll say something about a passage he wrote already and he won't comment and say that wasn't for gentiles it was for the jews or some other ? than that.
  • BlackWomanIsGod
    BlackWomanIsGod Members Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

Solomon was black tho...

Solomon was of Hebrew extraction. He was not Black.

Of course. They'd be in Concentration Camps tho.

They'd be around for Breeding and Labor purposes only.

Absolutely

You know I posted that picture to actually prove a point. Sexually, I'm not attracted to white men. I don't find the white race to be attractive at all. But the point that I wanted to project is that it appears no matter how you people say you hate the white race, you still want to have the ability to have sex with his woman. It just amazes me how only 50% of the white race is considered to be oppressive, while white females are excused. I think its safe to say that most black men just want to replace white men, while keeping his repressive system in tact.

It's also amazing how @zzombie trolls my post for posting a picture of a white man, but don't project the same when you said you wanted to have sex with snow bunnies.

I swear black power is for black men.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zzombie

Please don't quote scripture at me to prove a point when you don't understand it or my statement. Wanting to build yourself up to a higher position than your competition is not envy.

Envy is wanting to take what he has what I actually advocate is us building our own better than his so I don't covet the white man's position. I want to build one better.
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes
    As far as Solomon goes, I take it that you've never read the good book. Or maybe you're a part of some Religion that believes in some new interpretation? Either way, you can't reinterpret the words "dark" or "black" for some "light" or "white". That's ? tunes

And yes I would ? white ? . U ? right. My sexual nature as a Man wouldn't allow me not to.

01.jpg
    I would ? this Black Woman who has general Pale Doo Doo features. My ? knows no discrimination to the female species. Even a Super Saiyan ? would get it if the right one at the right moment under the right conditions. I am Man, I have a ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

Solomon was black tho...

Solomon was of Hebrew extraction. He was not Black.

Of course. They'd be in Concentration Camps tho.

They'd be around for Breeding and Labor purposes only.

Absolutely

You know I posted that picture to actually prove a point. Sexually, I'm not attracted to white men. I don't find the white race to be attractive at all. But the point that I wanted to project is that it appears no matter how you people say you hate the white race, you still want to have the ability to have sex with his woman. It just amazes me how only 50% of the white race is considered to be oppressive, while white females are excused. I think its safe to say that most black men just want to replace white men, while keeping his repressive system in tact.

It's also amazing how @zzombie trolls my post for posting a picture of a white man, but don't project the same when you said you wanted to have sex with snow bunnies.

I swear black power is for black men.

I don't take his position serious you however I do think have a love affair with white men
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    And don't give White Doo Dooz too much credit, they learnt that oppressive ? from the Original People.

• zzombie
    Options
    @zzombie

He can't rebuttal. He'll say something about a passage he wrote already and he won't comment and say that wasn't for gentiles it was for the jews or some other ? than that.

To begin with proverbs is a book of wisdom not law.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Yes I do feel like I've gotten farther... you not seeing the big picture... money and ? is only one aspect of life bruh.... it takes way too much energy to hate for no reason.... when you hate you have to continually find reasons to... i got more positive things to worry about than ? like that...

So Black people hating the MFs who enslaved, oppressed, killed, countless other ? , and now systematically oppress us, is for "no reason" ? Right.

I guess the Palestinians hate the Israelis for no reason too.

bruh you acting like all whites do/ has done those things... you should look at people as individuals not group everyone into categories they might not fit in..
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    You know what I hate?

People who interpret The Word as if they were the ones who made it up.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Souls don't exist. If someone offered me anything for mine I would take it.

Since the ? ain't real you could sell it as many times as you want too.

Before I die I'd have sold the ? 4,000 times
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »

But once that Goal is met then it'd be easier to wipe us out and take control of EVERYTHING. Word to the Native "Americans"

See. We're at a point in history where going in a "more positive direction" isn't going to cut it. We've seen how History played out. Just becuz Richard from Montana knows every lyric to "? Wit' Dre Day" doesn't mean ? .

But now putting a large amount of White folks on an Island where we know all of the resources and technologies and teachings available is One thing to consider.

Especially if we controlled their Media, what they ate & drank, what they learned, what resources they had, their medicines, their Governments, their Housing, their EDUCATION, their economy, their narrative (as well as ours obviously), and their History then we might could consider that for some. But mainly the women tho. The Male species is capable of seemingly defeating impossible odds when under duress.

We could have domain over them in the same way Humans have domain over Dogs
    Listen we are in no position to wipe them out now. if this was a basketball game it would be like the thrid quarter and the score in 120-30. Most all white nations have nukes(France,England,America,Israel) or have the capability to build them. In Africa there is none. Iran has been sanctioned by the west for 4 decades and yet they have their own military industry and have the capability to build nukes. So how can you extermiante an enemy that has enough weapons to destroy the Earth 100xs over? The Chinese,Indian and most middle east nations are doing all right without the influence of white people. They preserved their own identity and just copied what white people did so they cannot get ? over by them. Wiping out white people is unrealistic and cannot be done. It makes no sense.

Now back to your origianl point no if we do reach the goal of seperation and we need to follow israel on how to preserve our own nation. Build a strong all conscript military,be hypermilitaristic and have weapons of mass destruction. Israel has thrived by that model.
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes
    You're worried about nukes when there's biological warfare out here. Couple that ? with Drones and all who needs to drop can do so viciously & silently

If you take out the knees then the body will follow.

You forget that in comparison they represent globally almost about the same percentage as blacks in the U.S.

And I'm not turning this into a low-key white admiration thread.
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options