Would you sell your soul for a Caucasian mass extinction? As in be the leader of it

Options

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick question for all the yes voters... you do realize after you "sell your soul" to ? whitey, you'll be in eternal debt to whoever decided it was in their best interest to put you in the position to exterminate an entire group of people... right?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Allergerms wrote: »

why you bringing up the dead

another zombie????

• phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Quick question for all the yes voters... you do realize after you "sell your soul" to ? whitey, you'll be in eternal debt to whoever decided it was in their best interest to put you in the position to exterminate an entire group of people... right?

thumbs3.jpeg
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    Mobb and Zombie DUI'n right now. Especially @zzombie
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

I was never on some lets just go ? white people ? .

EVERYTHING i say about race is based on black nationalism and pan-african garveyism, no disrespect to you but how are you talking about killing white people when you don't even have the self discipline to stop smoking weed.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

EVERYTHING i say about race is based on black nationalism and pan-african garveyism, no disrespect to you but how are you talking about killing white people when you don't even have the self discipline to stop smoking weed.

& ? .....

• phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes
    Only used coke four times in my life on everything. But that's neither here nor there. It's only stigmatized in the Black Community for obvious reasons anyway. You know that and I know that

But I mean really, what does that have to do with anything?

Tryna assassinate my character #ha
    Thought you was gonna pull a Jedi mind trick #ha

If I injected heroin and popped zanex 10times an hour 7 days a week that wouldn't make what I'm saying any less true. Try that ? with them younger ?

Obviously y'all are protecting someone and only dish out your misguided anger in controlled spurts. I'm hip to that already. Y'all two are scared of ghosts on the other side of the screen that don't really exist. That's a slave plantation mentality.

We need less blacks who just run their mouth and more like me who really about that action.

Gimme that yop and the locations and I'm goin. ? as my word
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    I don't give a ? about a craca but they worth me sellin my soul!
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes

So in other words you're full of ? ?

Attacking me when I'm on your side isn't righteous and doesn't make you look any better. I'm in a thread about Black unity and ending African Blooded Apartheid but your aim is to tear me down. I wouldn't hesitate to ? blacks like you. Y'all would go at the same time the crackers go
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes

You wouldn't have to if only a select few did. Think on that
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why wait for someone else to do something you want done though?
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes

Fall back Creep.

Y'all wouldn't have to wait for ? . This thread is less than 24hours old and we already have more than a few volunteers.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Fall back Creep.

Y'all wouldn't have to wait for ? . This thread is less than 24hours old and we already have more than a few volunteers.

so y'all really finna "sell y'all souls" to ? off all white people... gwaf! I can't wait until not ? happens. .

so how is this gonna go down? I swear this just got entertaining...
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a really racist topic.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Too be honest with yall i don't think anyone should sell their soul for anything in this world! That's just me with my religious beliefs yall can do whatever yall want with yall souls tho

I don't like white people i think their overrated & inferior to African American & African people but they not worth me giving my soul for
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    Too be honest with yall i don't think anyone should sell their soul for anything in this world! That's just me with my religious beliefs yall can do whatever yall want with yall souls tho

I don't like white people i think their overrated & inferior to African American & African people but they not worth me giving my soul for

I feel you. I want my people with our Father in Heaven for eternity #Stamp.

That's why I would be a "sacrificial lamb" for the cause. I probably wouldn't be alone either

My soul for my people. I think it's a good trade-off. Fuckit
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    Ain't no brown men (Latin and Blacks) who can look me in the eye and say they can live with no white ? in this Planet.

Real tears man...
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    nex gin wrote: »
    Question so if y'all truly feel like this how many of yall work with whites? talk to whites... listen to white people music... watch white people on tv.. get your information from white people stations... wear white people clothing. . I'm sure you ? do most of this so you ? are bytches because if you truly felt like this you would go to a place with all white people and ? as much of them as possible before they ? you... you ? all talk... racist whites and middle eastern people got more heart then y'all bytch ass.. at least they willing to die for their beliefs... you just wanna circle ? on the net... smh..

Tell 'em why u mad son

be real about yours.... i respect a overt racist person more than a closet racist... and it seems like most ? on here are closet racist people.. you ? would look salty if @obnoxiouslyfresh sent y'all post to y'all job to show them how you really feel..

Send the ? to my job, foh I am my buisness, I own my businesses, I cut checks. I have a tax Id, ein, or whatever the hell your country ass call it. Not everyones a ? ? like you working for people that hate them. One thing I will say is that all money is green and if a cracka wanna pay me to do some work so be it.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Question so if y'all truly feel like this how many of yall work with whites? talk to whites... listen to white people music... watch white people on tv.. get your information from white people stations... wear white people clothing. . I'm sure you ? do most of this so you ? are bytches because if you truly felt like this you would go to a place with all white people and ? as much of them as possible before they ? you... you ? all talk... racist whites and middle eastern people got more heart then y'all bytch ass.. at least they willing to die for their beliefs... you just wanna circle ? on the net... smh..

Tell 'em why u mad son

be real about yours.... i respect a overt racist person more than a closet racist... and it seems like most ? on here are closet racist people.. you ? would look salty if @obnoxiouslyfresh sent y'all post to y'all job to show them how you really feel..

Send the ? to my job, foh I am my buisness, I own my businesses, I cut checks. I have a tax Id, ein, or whatever the hell your country ass call it. Not everyones a ? ? like you working for people that hate them. One thing I will say is that all money is green and if a cracka wanna pay me to do some work so be it.
    lol you know if your local news finds out you are racist I'm sure you not going to have a business anymore...
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

Tell 'em why u mad son

lol you know if your local news finds out you are racist I'm sure you not going to have a business anymore...

Business from whites? So? Millionaires have on average 7 streams of income. Publicly this would be losing one of 4. In one state, in one city. Boy for a street ? you sure do think like a spongebob. When has anything ever been in your name to lose if you got indicted? You think imma leave those jewels in the street? Nah ? . Not at all.
  • zzombie
    Options

Attacking me when I'm on your side isn't righteous and doesn't make you look any better. I'm in a thread about Black unity and ending African Blooded Apartheid but your aim is to tear me down. I wouldn't hesitate to ? blacks like you. Y'all would go at the same time the crackers go

Not trying to tear you down just trying to snap you into reality.
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes

No you're not. I'm already here

For the record tho. I'd make The Caribbean into something like Australia. Ain't no way y'all could be my United States or Europe
  • zzombie
    Options

No you're not. I'm already here

For the record tho. I'd make The Caribbean into something like Australia. Ain't no way y'all could be my United States or Europe

Lol think the liquor or the weed must have massacred you mind.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Tell 'em why u mad son

Business from whites? So? Millionaires have on average 7 streams of income. Publicly this would be losing one of 4. In one state, in one city. Boy for a street ? you sure do think like a spongebob. When has anything ever been in your name to lose if you got indicted? You think imma leave those jewels in the street? Nah ? . Not at all.

you either trolling or really dumb... of you are labeled as flat out racist you are basically committing financial suicide for you company or other business ventures... no one is going to support a person who is overtly racist... unless you trapping ? there is no way around mixing with other races financially... and if they know you racist you not getting ? from them..