Would you sell your soul for a Caucasian mass extinction? As in be the leader of it

Options

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    nex gin wrote: »
    Question so if y'all truly feel like this how many of yall work with whites? talk to whites... listen to white people music... watch white people on tv.. get your information from white people stations... wear white people clothing. . I'm sure you ? do most of this so you ? are bytches because if you truly felt like this you would go to a place with all white people and ? as much of them as possible before they ? you... you ? all talk... racist whites and middle eastern people got more heart then y'all bytch ass.. at least they willing to die for their beliefs... you just wanna circle ? on the net... smh..

Tell 'em why u mad son

be real about yours.... i respect a overt racist person more than a closet racist... and it seems like most ? on here are closet racist people.. you ? would look salty if @obnoxiouslyfresh sent y'all post to y'all job to show them how you really feel..

Send the ? to my job, foh I am my buisness, I own my businesses, I cut checks. I have a tax Id, ein, or whatever the hell your country ass call it. Not everyones a ? ? like you working for people that hate them. One thing I will say is that all money is green and if a cracka wanna pay me to do some work so be it.
    lol you know if your local news finds out you are racist I'm sure you not going to have a business anymore...

Business from whites? So? Millionaires have on average 7 streams of income. Publicly this would be losing one of 4. In one state, in one city. Boy for a street ? you sure do think like a spongebob. When has anything ever been in your name to lose if you got indicted? You think imma leave those jewels in the street? Nah ? . Not at all.

you either trolling or really dumb... of you are labeled as flat out racist you are basically committing financial suicide for you company or other business ventures... no one is going to support a person who is overtly racist... unless you trapping ? there is no way around mixing with other races financially... and if they know you racist you not getting ? from them..

1aquote-McConnell-Obama1.jpg

2830-thumb-lg-500x324.jpg
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    You have this illusion of that idea to be true tho it's not.

It only works that way if the business is supported in large by Black People. Like the NBA or some ?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    I'm down..but question would all crackas have to die? Could we keep some as jesters for amusement like Will Ferrell or Louis C.K?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Question so if y'all truly feel like this how many of yall work with whites? talk to whites... listen to white people music... watch white people on tv.. get your information from white people stations... wear white people clothing. . I'm sure you ? do most of this so you ? are bytches because if you truly felt like this you would go to a place with all white people and ? as much of them as possible before they ? you... you ? all talk... racist whites and middle eastern people got more heart then y'all bytch ass.. at least they willing to die for their beliefs... you just wanna circle ? on the net... smh..

Tell 'em why u mad son

be real about yours.... i respect a overt racist person more than a closet racist... and it seems like most ? on here are closet racist people.. you ? would look salty if @obnoxiouslyfresh sent y'all post to y'all job to show them how you really feel..

Send the ? to my job, foh I am my buisness, I own my businesses, I cut checks. I have a tax Id, ein, or whatever the hell your country ass call it. Not everyones a ? ? like you working for people that hate them. One thing I will say is that all money is green and if a cracka wanna pay me to do some work so be it.
    lol you know if your local news finds out you are racist I'm sure you not going to have a business anymore...

Business from whites? So? Millionaires have on average 7 streams of income. Publicly this would be losing one of 4. In one state, in one city. Boy for a street ? you sure do think like a spongebob. When has anything ever been in your name to lose if you got indicted? You think imma leave those jewels in the street? Nah ? . Not at all.

you either trolling or really dumb... of you are labeled as flat out racist you are basically committing financial suicide for you company or other business ventures... no one is going to support a person who is overtly racist... unless you trapping ? there is no way around mixing with other races financially... and if they know you racist you not getting ? from them..

1aquote-McConnell-Obama1.jpg

2830-thumb-lg-500x324.jpg

what was so racist about that quote?
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes
    Ibex wrote: »
    I'm down..but question would all crackas have to die? Could we keep some as jesters for amusement like Will Ferrell or Louis C.K?

Absolutely! I don't know about Will Ferrell but Gary Owen is cool.

And of course, and most importantly we'd have to keep some Snow Bunnies around. Mixed joints are a must

mixed-woman-in-50-years-310x361.jpg

600full-alexis-silver.jpg
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    I would make all pregnant White ? who are having babies by Caucazoids suck my ? and all of the closest Black Man ? and have them swallow the ? .

That's right. Pregnant white women who are pregnant by White men HAVE TO swallow Black Man ? if they wanna survive. Every drop
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Those crackers can live.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    Those crackers can live.

Some could, I never denied that. We need labor
  • BlackWomanIsGod
    BlackWomanIsGod Members Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    Options

And of course, and most importantly we'd have to keep some Snow Bunnies around. Mixed joints are a must

If thats the case some we will keep some white knights around.

ndv4g9.jpg

sheba.jpg

Just like King Solomon and Queen of Sheba.
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes

melyssa_ford_over.jpg

sheba.jpg

Of course. They'd be in Concentration Camps tho.

They'd be around for Breeding and Labor purposes only.

Absolutely
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    killing all the white people on the planet won't solve the problem.

Defeating them will.

Killing them all sounds a hell of a lot like defeat to me

It's not though. And I dont believe I'm about to say this but --- Zombie's right.

defeating them is victory. Killing them all would put the world into turmoil and destabilize world economies and it would be centuries before siht was back to normal.

You dont just disappear a couple hundred million people (???) and nothing bad happens.

now if we talking about slowly phasing them out over the course of several decades.....................
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    DarcSkies wrote: »

Defeating them will.

It's not though. And I dont believe I'm about to say this but --- Zombie's right.

defeating them is victory. Killing them all would put the world into turmoil and destabilize world economies and it would be centuries before siht was back to normal.

You dont just disappear a couple hundred million people (???) and nothing bad happens.

now if we talking about slowly phasing them out over the course of several decades.....................

The "economy" is an illusion.

Besides, as far as particular industries go. Of course I'd take that into consideration. Me and all the Souljerz would take dictatorship of those markets.

Like "Exxon Mobile" for example. I'd rename it and hand it over to Black People who know their ? . I'd also rename it
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    See. There's no reason or benefit to be Greedy in a new Economy, that doesn't benefit nor is it useful in the long run. I'd want a "free economy", I'd want stability. If we didn't have that then the move would be useless. If it was to be approached in that manner then the move would be useless and ? would go to shambles asap
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Defeating them will.

Besides, as far as particular industries go. Of course I'd take that into consideration. Me and all the Souljerz would take dictatorship of those markets.

Like "Exxon Mobile" for example. I'd rename it and hand it over to Black People who know their ? . I'd also rename it

robert mugabe did that and it did not turn out so well for his nation
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

Tell 'em why u mad son

? ? you must be stupid. My businesses are through an LLC and you can have as many DBA (Doing business as) companies as you can handle. You can look me up by my name and social and still never find out what companies I own. Better stop thinking like a idiot whem it comes to business. Black Americans have 1.3 trillion dollar power. I only need 1% of that to live like a king dude. There are PLENTY of black Americans that would love to do business with someone like me. Also.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? tryin' to be the white savior even in a hypothetical situation. smh
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes

Defeating them will.

robert mugabe did that and it did not turn out so well for his nation

I'm not him tho. Word to George Washington
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

I'm not a racist ? y'all backwards ? are... and you can call me what you want... i bet on my life I have gotten farther in life the way I think than anyone who truly is racist for no reason... if I hate a person i hate THEM no matter the color.... sex... or age they are... you ? want to generalize and hate a whole race of people on the net just to get your rocks off and that's stupid imo.. and i will say this black people don't need ? like yall.. you ? are a disgrace to our skin...
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes

I'm not a racist ? y'all backwards ? are... and you can call me what you want... i bet on my life I have gotten farther in life the way I think than anyone who truly is racist for no reason... if I hate a person i hate THEM no matter the color.... sex... or age they are... you ? want to generalize and hate a whole race of people on the net just to get your rocks off and that's stupid imo.. and i will say this black people don't need ? like yall.. you ? are a disgrace to our skin...

Totally opposite of reality tho. You're done fool, move on. This thread is finished
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH, you think rather highly of yourself huh ?

What about all these racist politicians ? You higher than a politician ?

(The rest of what you said is equally pointless.)

• phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes

Nevermind that Fool, he obviously has an angle.

He's been beatin into submission like most Blacks have (globally and in The U.S.).

He actually thinks the Laws of Human Nature would allow all of us different people; Black or White, Straight or Bi, Rich or Poor, Smart or Less Than Logical to exist together all in one peace. It doesn't work that way.

As long as ? isn't here physically for All to see, touch, and talk to that type of Harmony will never exist. There was a reason why he wanted to get rid of this ? . But he has a heart and is all-forgiving. ? knew of all the fuckshit that was going to happen way in advance.

People question why ? is the way he is... It's becuz he knows just how smart Lucifer is. I mean, it definitely makes the most sense if you ask me
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Tell 'em why u mad son

? ? you must be stupid. My businesses are through an LLC and you can have as many DBA (Doing business as) companies as you can handle. You can look me up by my name and social and still never find out what companies I own. Better stop thinking like a idiot whem it comes to business. Black Americans have 1.3 trillion dollar power. I only need 1% of that to live like a king dude. There are PLENTY of black Americans that would love to do business with someone like me. Also.

again if you are connected to a business and you name and social is on it and you are a known racist do you think you are going to get business? and yo ass from New Mexico ain't too many ? there lol.. yeah but do you smh...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That @

ndv4g9.jpg

sheba.jpg

Solomon was black tho...
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

Tell 'em why u mad son

again if you are connected to a business and you name and social is on it and you are a known racist do you think you are going to get business? and yo ass from New Mexico ain't too many ? there lol.. yeah but do you smh...

Not FROM NM, just here. And like I said my name and social isn't on it. To the GP I'm just another black man in america. All my businesses are under a different kind of number.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Yes I do feel like I've gotten farther... you not seeing the big picture... money and ? is only one aspect of life bruh.... it takes way too much energy to hate for no reason.... when you hate you have to continually find reasons to... i got more positive things to worry about than ? like that...