Would you sell your soul for a Caucasian mass extinction? As in be the leader of it

Options

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Question so if y'all truly feel like this how many of yall work with whites? talk to whites... listen to white people music... watch white people on tv.. get your information from white people stations... wear white people clothing. . I'm sure you ? do most of this so you ? are bytches because if you truly felt like this you would go to a place with all white people and ? as much of them as possible before they ? you... you ? all talk... racist whites and middle eastern people got more heart then y'all bytch ass.. at least they willing to die for their beliefs... you just wanna circle ? on the net... smh..

You mean the same way white people work with Black people, listen to our music, wear our clothing, etc... but hate us and would probably mass eliminate us if they could ? And got mad negative feelings about us on the low.

What's the point of a post like yours ? Dude asked a hypothetical question, didn't say there was an actual movement underway and see if MFs wanted to commit to it.

BTW, ain't you the same ? who gave Justin Bieber and Donald Sterling an n-word pass on day 1 ? Now you want to question ? ' militancy ? FOH
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question so if y'all truly feel like this how many of yall work with whites? talk to whites... listen to white people music... watch white people on tv.. get your information from white people stations... wear white people clothing. . I'm sure you ? do most of this so you ? are bytches because if you truly felt like this you would go to a place with all white people and ? as much of them as possible before they ? you... you ? all talk... racist whites and middle eastern people got more heart then y'all bytch ass.. at least they willing to die for their beliefs... you just wanna circle ? on the net... smh..

Tell 'em why u mad son
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    I wish there was a way to give all the separatist white people a country they could inhabit.

....but knowing their history, sooner or later they will want to return to ? us.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What would you do @kat?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    killing all the white people on the planet won't solve the problem.

Defeating them will.

Killing them all sounds a hell of a lot like defeat to me

No that's not how you defeat a people, you defeat a people by crushing their soul. Thus proving your SUPERIORITY over them to your people and to the entire world. If you just ? them all you have proven is that you were stronger but you have not proven that you are better.

So white ppl superior to black men?

Cuz all what you said is kinda what's going on right now.

Undoubtedly white people are in a superior position but are they genetically superior intrinsically superior??? No. No race is superior to the other however different races do hold positions of superiority over each other.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

You mean the same way white people work with Black people, listen to our music, wear our clothing, etc... but hate us and would probably mass eliminate us if they could ? And got mad negative feelings about us on the low.

What's the point of a post like yours ? Dude asked a hypothetical question, didn't say there was an actual movement underway and see if MFs wanted to commit to it.

BTW, ain't you the same ? who gave Justin Bieber and Donald Sterling an n-word pass on day 1 ? Now you want to question ? ' militancy ?

never gave Donald sterling a pass bruh... get your facts right... never gave bieber a pass (for singing that song)... i did say idgaf if a white person says ? in the right context.. but that's what ever.. now again I've said before I hate racism no matter who is to blame and you ? ass ? are doing exactly what I said saying "? whites" but smile in they face.. and them ? ass whites that do the same ? gets no pass from me.. ? people do ? things and if you tryna defend your ? ass actions because other people doing the ? makes you even more of a ? .... smh. .
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

That's neither here nor there Bob. Sad reach too

• damobb2deep
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Tell 'em why u mad son

be real about yours.... i respect a overt racist person more than a closet racist... and it seems like most ? on here are closet racist people.. you ? would look salty if @obnoxiouslyfresh sent y'all post to y'all job to show them how you really feel..
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes

Tell 'em why u mad son

be real about yours.... i respect a overt racist person more than a closet racist... and it seems like most ? on here are closet racist people.. you ? would look salty if @obnoxiouslyfresh sent y'all post to y'all job to show them how you really feel..

What does that have to do with anything?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

Tell 'em why u mad son

you ? if you not telling white people " ? you" to their face... which I'm sure none of you do... all that "behind closed doors" ? is ? .. be real about yours if you racist own that ? .. which some of yall in here acting like y'all are..
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes

Tell 'em why u mad son

you ? if you not telling white people " ? you" to their face... which I'm sure none of you do... all that "behind closed doors" ? is ? .. be real about yours if you racist own that ? .. which some of yall in here acting like y'all are..

You don't know me very well brother
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    I'm one of those Unicorn Negros. You've heard about me, but you've never seen me until now

#Stamp

Try me
  • 7figz
    edited July 2015
    Options

BTW, ain't you the same ? who gave Justin Bieber and Donald Sterling an n-word pass on day 1 ? Now you want to question ? ' militancy ?

never gave Donald sterling a pass bruh... get your facts right... never gave bieber a pass (for singing that song)... i did say idgaf if a white person says ? in the right context.. but that's what ever.. now again I've said before I hate racism no matter who is to blame and you ? ass ? are doing exactly what I said saying "? whites" but smile in they face.. and them ? ass whites that do the same ? gets no pass from me.. ? people do ? things and if you tryna defend your ? ass actions because other people doing the ? makes you even more of a ? .... smh. .

? ass actions ? Where at ? ? get yo' ? -baby, "I'll suck ? for my kids" lookin' ass outta here.

You the only ? on here that try to act like you a thug but always sayin' some ? -? .

Then you got a tendency to try to deny the same dumb ? you said. ? reflect on your ? ass / ? posts before you try to talk ? about other MFs.

And who the ? said anything about smiling in a white person's face... you bringing up all kind of dumb ? in your post and sounding mad emotional over this ? but you ain't making a solid point. Just cuz your ? ass ain't up for a movement, wit' ya' "I hate racism in any form, but it's ok for a white person to say ? sometimes" contradicting yourself in the same post ? ass on somewhere.
  • zzombie
    Options
    hating white people is a waste of time we should be focused on improving ourselves and buildings a civilization that can compete and eventually overpower current power structure.

Black people first an most importantly need to be real with ourselves and admit that we are as of right now in no position to be dreaming of exterminating white folks.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you plan on wiping them out?We aint go no nukes, biological or chemical weapons. Where is the black General Dynamics or Black Boeings? I never call for the extermination of wipes because it is impossible. I believe in self defense not self offense. You guys have no plans just fantisizing with no wartime strategy or tactics. We aint go no economy how in the hell can we go to war with an enemy that has trillions of dollars? Lets build an economic powerhouse here in the western hemisphere and Africa so we could have multiple African superpowers. You need money to wage war.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2015
    Options

Tell 'em why u mad son

That's about all that ? doin', soundin' mad but ain't saying ? . Can't rebut what I said, so resorts to ? -? like name calling.

? ' ? ass ? can't contribute to real ? ? , so he tries to take the steam from ? ' sails.

? came in this thread goin' harder on Black people than he ever did for all the racist ? Black people go through threads.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

? ass actions ? Where at ? ? get yo' ? -baby, "I'll suck ? for my kids" lookin' ass outta here.

You the only ? on here that try to act like you a thug but always sayin' some ? -? .

Then you got a tendency to try to deny the same dumb ? you said. ? reflect on your ? ass / ? posts before you try to talk ? about other MFs.

And who the ? said anything about smiling in a white person's face... you bringing up all kind of dumb ? in your post and sounding mad emotional over this ? but you ain't making a solid point. Just cuz your ? ass ain't up for a movement, wit' ya' "I hate racism in any form, but it's ok for a white person to say ? sometimes" contradicting yourself in the same post ? ass on somewhere.

bytch ass ? you the one sound like you in yo feelings... get yo "i dont got ? else to say so ima try and use the same ? ? been using for the longest to get my point across ass on" you the dumb muthafucka that has the stupid assumption that all "thugs" are the same.. and im not contradicting my self if I said in the right context if a white person says ? idgaf... if they saying words to a rap song idgaf... if they are quoting some one idgaf.... if they are saying it in a racist context I do give a ? and will most likely get into it with them because of it.. btw I'm prolly the farthest from a ? bruh.. just because I don't act racist over the net and all "? whites" on the net don't mean I'm a ? .. question how many whites have you said overtly racist ? too huh? if you so bold you should be doing that right? but naw you a scary ass dude hiding behind the internet... real life too scary for you.. smh.. and you basically are smiling in white people face if you not letting them know how you truly felt... but on the net you bad huh... lol..
  • 7figz
    Options

bytch ass ? you the one sound like you in yo feelings... get yo "i dont got ? else to say so ima try and use the same ? ? been using for the longest to get my point across ass on" you the dumb muthafucka that has the stupid assumption that all "thugs" are the same.. and im not contradicting my self if I said in the right context if a white person says ? idgaf... if they saying words to a rap song idgaf... if they are quoting some one idgaf.... if they are saying it in a racist context I do give a ? and will most likely get into it with them because of it.. btw I'm prolly the farthest from a ? bruh.. just because I don't act racist over the net and all "? whites" on the net don't mean I'm a ? .. question how many whites have you said overtly racist ? too huh? if you so bold you should be doing that right? but naw you a scary ass dude hiding behind the internet... real life too scary for you.. smh.. and you basically are smiling in white people face if you not letting them know how you truly felt... but on the net you bad huh... lol..

You talkin' like you really know a ? huh ? You must be lonely bruh - stop assuming ? , you reachin' too hard. And don't ask me no questions, I got no reason to be incriminatin' myself like a ? like you. But best believe I ain't smilin' in no racist face and ain't no cac' saying "? " around me whether they rappin' or not.

The reason you get called on a lot of ? is cuz you post a lot of sucker-? . Like I said, look it up ? . Don't take more than a search on this ? .

Bottom line you came in this thread goin' harder on Black people than you ever did FOR Black people so miss me with those assumptions that ? is as ? -made as you are.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Tell 'em why u mad son

That's about all that ? doin', soundin' mad but ain't saying ? . Can't rebut what I said, so resorts to ? -? like name calling.

? ' ? ass ? can't contribute to real ? ? , so he tries to take the steam from ? ' sails.

? came in this thread goin' harder on Black people than he ever did for all the racist ? Black people go through threads.

lol feelings huh... you fail to realize you have actually c/s lots of my posts when it talks about real issues in the black community... but I'm far from a "us vs. them" ? .. so going back to the thread topic killing off all whites is going to do what nothing... you acting like they are the only reason we are in the situation we are as a community... do they have a hand in it... yes.. but it's not totally on them.. because the the blacks that don't want to do ? still not gonna want to do ? when they are gone.. then what?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Tell 'em why u mad son

You don't know me very well brother

I'm sure you must not be working then huh...
  • zzombie
    Options
    @damobb2deep , look the ability to smile at your enemy and still work against him while you work with him is essential to warfare especially the racial cold warfare black people find ourselves in.

I tell black people all the time if you have no choice but to work for the white man then do it but while you are working you should be plotting his downfall. If you are in the corporate world you better be about overcoming competition within you organizations and outside of if.

It you are in I.T you better be willing to steal ideas. How do you think bill gates blew the ? up he basically was smart enough to steal DOS and edge his partners out of the way.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    How do you plan on wiping them out?We aint go no nukes, biological or chemical weapons. Where is the black General Dynamics or Black Boeings? I never call for the extermination of wipes because it is impossible. I believe in self defense not self offense. You guys have no plans just fantisizing with no wartime strategy or tactics. We aint go no economy how in the hell can we go to war with an enemy that has trillions of dollars? Lets build an economic powerhouse here in the western hemisphere and Africa so we could have multiple African superpowers. You need money to wage war.

But we got Black People in The U.S.Military tho

We got Black Scientists

We got the Internet

We got Black Millionaires and Billionaires

We have Black Politicians

We have Black Gangs that just don't give a ?

We have Black Public Figures in Media with Connections

We have Uncle Toms in high places that we can coerce

Oh we got it all Brotha. We have it all
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

You talkin' like you really know a ? huh ? You must be lonely bruh - stop assuming ? , you reachin' too hard. And don't ask me no questions, I got no reason to be incriminatin' myself like a ? like you. But best believe I ain't smilin' in no racist face and ain't no cac' saying "? " around me whether they rappin' or not.

The reason you get called on a lot of ? is cuz you post a lot of sucker-? . Like I said, look it up ? . Don't take more than a search on this ? .

Bottom line you came in this thread goin' harder on Black people than you ever did FOR Black people so miss me with those assumptions that ? is as ? -made as you are.

thread title is racist so I'm going against it... period... I'm most definitely for the betterment of my people but this ? is not doing that... you not "smiling in a racist whites face" is fine but if you don't like white people yet not letting them know exactly how you feel is ? ? .. not all white people are racist... some are.. i am in no way condoning anything racist if they are then ? them..

but if you are so scared to incriminate yourself then you proved my point either you haven't done it before or you too scared to. if you truly bout that "? whites " ? ... own it.. and let them know how you truly feel... don't be on the net saying ? you won't in real life... it's ? bruh no way around it...

btw just so you know every thing I say on here I've said or will say in real life... I've even told ex girlfriends about the ? y'all bring up about me in every other thread and it's funny cause even they call y'all ? ass dudes lol... smh..

also if you feel that I was going harder against blacks than for its because I'm against racism more than anything no matter who saying it.. don't say racist ? I won't check you on your comments.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Allergerms wrote: »

why you bringing up the dead