10/10/15-20 Year Anniversary of The Million Man March: You Going?

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Like minds, sir.

Sion mentioned you saying something about it. I couldn't find the thread at the time
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Like minds, sir.

Sion mentioned you saying something about it. I couldn't find the thread at the time

It's all good man.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    To do what? Walk?

The question every IC online activist should be asking themselves is what can be done in their own communities with the youth? Never mind the march, perform the outreach in your own city. Take a stronger more influential action instead of just walking for some statement.

? do you see this? I ain't sayin it is the solution, but it could help spark the solution. Sometimes you gotta just take what you can get and build from it. A million minds can produce limitless ideas. Crackas scared of ? like this, if they scared, you know it's bout somethin.

mmm2.jpg

• black caesar
    Options
    Yes
    Going have to cop a new camera or a go pro for this. Can't wait!
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Absolutely and I'ma post a picture or two. Not for GOATS or Cosigns but for absolutely no ? reason

I'm Christian but this don't have anything to do with Religion so I'm with it. Too many Christians and Non-Christians just talkin the talk and not walkin the walk.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Sure Yet
    Im there
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    I don't think it'll be as big as the first one but I could care less. Um just happy that somebody who represents Me & Mines is tryna make Action for Me & Mines. We only need Souljaz anyway. We can't all stand out on the frontline. Every Human ain't built for war
  • D0wn
    Options
    Not Sure Yet
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    I don't think it'll be as big as the first one but I could care less. Um just happy that somebody who represents Me & Mines is tryna make Action for Me & Mines. We only need Souljaz anyway. We can't all stand out on the frontline. Every Human ain't built for war

Its gonna be waaaaaaay bigger than the first one...
  • black caesar
    Options
    Yes

I was 17 when the first popped off, so I couldn't go, but I'm not missing this. I hope this will inspire us as a people and not be on some ? ? .
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Yes
    D0wn wrote: »

Its gonna be waaaaaaay bigger than the first one...

I hope so. I'm tired of all this ? . Too many of us have been beaten & traumatised into Submission to do something about it locally, let alone Nationwide
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Sure Yet
    So how the hell you expect us all to meet up in a town of a million ? ? Im sure cell signal will be shot also so where we gon have the designated meet spot?
  • black caesar
    Options
    Yes
    So how the hell you expect us all to meet up in a town of a million ? ? Im sure cell signal will be shot also so where we gon have the designated meet spot?

The cell towers are on point in DC. We can all agree to be at a spot, and communicate through text, phone, or the Voxer app.
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    I am going... But anybody know any good hotels
    To stay at everything I seen was 179 a night. I'm not trying to spend that much
  • D0wn
    Options
    Not Sure Yet
    pennyda1 wrote: »

Million man march is only gonna be for a day or two...
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Yes
    D0wn wrote: »
    pennyda1 wrote: »

Million man march is only gonna be for a day or two...

Exactly.

And there's always airbnb.
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    If it's going to be for a day or two imma thug it out, same clothes on. ? that 179. I can get a trial gym membership out there & take a shower.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    To do what? Walk?

The question every IC online activist should be asking themselves is what can be done in their own communities with the youth? Never mind the march, perform the outreach in your own city. Take a stronger more influential action instead of just walking for some statement.

What? Lol

Anyways

I recommend men go

Not only is it a march and show of solidarity

You can make some very worthwhile connects at these gatherings

Connects that could be used to help the youth and needy in your community

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't Care
    Blah, blah, blah....

What happened to all the money the NOI collected the first time? Some $3M was "donated" to the cause, and we didn't hear a peep about what that cash actually went to.

No thanks.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Im hyped as ? . Just got the email confirming my room is booked. I bought my bus ticket monday. I have been putting pocket change and broken bills to the side every week since July so i can have some trip/meal money once I get in DC and its starting to add up. I got my travel bag and potential outfits already laid out on my bed. I havent been this excited towards anything in a long while. October 10th is going to be a life changer I can feel it!

DC residents how is the weather like in October?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Yes
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Im hyped as ? . Just got the email confirming my room is booked. I bought my bus ticket monday. I have been putting pocket change and broken bills to the side every week since July so i can have some trip/meal money once I get in DC and its starting to add up. I got my travel bag and potential outfits already laid out on my bed. I havent been this excited towards anything in a long while. October 10th is going to be a life changer I can feel it!

DC residents how is the weather like in October?

im glad my homie lives up there. im just staying with them lol.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    I WANTED TO GO BUT I WASNT ABOUT TO GO SOLO...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So there is gonna be a million single women by themselves. Oh word!

drinkjpg.gif